thoughts on my choice.

HotSpur922

HotSpur922

Awards
starting soon enough my lab rat will be administered a dose of anabolics for a 14 week duration.

500mg test E per week for 14 weeks

week 1-4 oral tren and 1 Andro + decoval to kick start the process.

yes I have a very large rat :05:

for a 170 pound rat looking to gain a lot of lean muscle, do you guys think this is a nice cycle?

my rat will also be administered 6-bromo for the 14 week duration as an AI at a dose of around 25 to 75mg ED.

thoughts?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
just start with 1 oral, than end your cycle with 1.

cycle seems fine dose and length wise.

drop 6 bromo, you don't need it, what AI are you using?

HotSpur922

HotSpur922

Awards
Thank you for the reply...

6-bromo is an AI. It blocks estro and kills it. Has alpha and beta iso's ...75mg and above ed also converts to a form of test ...

I only have one bottle of 6-bromo so if your reason for not using it is valid what shall I administer my lab rat? Aromasin or proviarin or w/e it's called? Suggestion please. Thanx again

Pct Clomid , nolva and hcg

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think he prob knows what 6 bromo is. I wouldn't trust that on 500 mg/test cycle. Arimadex or aromasin will work better IMO. Hcg goes in cycle not pct

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the reply...

6-bromo is an AI. It blocks estro and kills it. Has alpha and beta iso's ...75mg and above ed also converts to a form of test ...

I only have one bottle of 6-bromo so if your reason for not using it is valid what shall I administer my lab rat? Aromasin or proviarin or w/e it's called? Suggestion please. Thanx again

Pct Clomid , nolva and hcg
aromasin is fine, provirion isn't really an AI lol

if you're going to use hcg, use it 250 iu x 2 a week on your cycle. stop using 4 days prior to your pct.

I think he prob knows what 6 bromo is. I wouldn't trust that on 500 mg/test cycle. Arimadex or aromasin will work better IMO. Hcg goes in cycle not pct
x2 on this, I don't like it in pct. seems coutner productive.

HotSpur922

HotSpur922

Awards
I kinda don't understand. 6-bromo on cycle to kill estrogen..... It converts to test at higher doses so on cycle isn't it good as an anabolicband and ai? Is there something I don't know about 6-bromo that you guys know? Is it weak or something..? Killed my joints last time I used it at 75mg ed.

Obviously in pct it would be counter productive

Thanx for the replys guys.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not strong enough on test. It just wouldn't be effective at lowering E2. It would be Like using a water pistol to put out a house fire.... You will want a pharm grade AI on cycle. Save the 6 bromo for pct