How long can I run stenzine?

1. Registered User
    Answers

How long can I run stenzine?

I am still on a cycle right now with Stenzine. However I don't feel anything from it other then great strength increase. I don't have back acne, I don't feel sleepy, I don't feel any side effects. In fact this is working super good. My question is how long can I run it? I am taking my normal cycle support and I am doing 100% fine.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ilcrba View Post
    I am still on a cycle right now with Stenzine. However I don't feel anything from it other then great strength increase. I don't have back acne, I don't feel sleepy, I don't feel any side effects. In fact this is working super good. My question is how long can I run it? I am taking my normal cycle support and I am doing 100% fine.
    Depends. Wouldn't run it longer than six weeks. What're your "normal" cycle support supplements?
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  3. Registered User
    Answers

I am taking Cycle Support by CEL. Then fish oil, orange triad.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

I am taking Cycle Support by CEL. Then fish oil, orange triad.
    Six weeks is good. Additional liver support would be beneficial if going this long (as would additional celery seed/ hawthorn berry)

Liv52, bulk NAC or TUDCA/UDCA for the extra liver support
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  5. Registered User
    Answers

How are the size gains coming along? Or are you seeing just strenghtstrength?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Six weeks is good. Additional liver support would be beneficial if going this long (as would additional celery seed/ hawthorn berry)

Liv52, bulk NAC or TUDCA/UDCA for the extra liver support
    This^^ with the added liver support 6 weeks should be fine..
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    How are the size gains coming along? Or are you seeing just strenghtstrength?
    To be honest I havent been hitting the food as solid as I would have liked. The food here at this deployed location got old REAL QUICK lol. However I have some weight gain and protein in the mail and should be here anytime. I haven't been taking any protein the entire time.

I started at around 145lbs and now I am at 158ish. I was benching 225 for 1RM depending on how well my day went and how must rest etc. But my new RM went up to 260 and I could rep 225 for 6 times. So I would say that is a big increase. I haven't been able to test squat or DL because for some reason my form is messed up and I need to reset. Not sure if it is because no mirrors at the gym to watch my form or if it is the spring mattress I have to sleep on now.

However I think I am just going to come off the 4 week cycle now then hit it again in 2 months with weight gain and such.

Overall though this has been better then any M-LMG, or S-Drol I have taken. Libido is still there aswell.

Thanks for the replies!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Glad your enjoying your run!! Sounds like you added some good strength
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Gained 13lbs in one month that's not bad at all.

Just out of curiousity are you touching your chest on bench? Just wondering because 225 for six reps at 158 is a pretty damn good bench press. Of course bench has always been the weakest of the big three for me.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    Gained 13lbs in one month that's not bad at all.

Just out of curiousity are you touching your chest on bench? Just wondering because 225 for six reps at 158 is a pretty damn good bench press. Of course bench has always been the weakest of the big three for me.
    Yes, I always touch chest. Don't do bench without touching. I can try to get a video sometime if your interested. Not sure when I can get it. My workout partner just bought himself a 150$ musclepharm stack and think that hes gonna lift the world with this creatine so he is now doing his own workout.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yes, I always touch chest. Don't do bench without touching. I can try to get a video sometime if your interested. Not sure when I can get it. My workout partner just bought himself a 150$ musclepharm stack and think that hes gonna lift the world with this creatine so he is now doing his own workout.
    You don't need to put up a video man I was just wondering. You've got good strength for your size on bench, with those numbers now I'd imagine you could get 315+ easy after putting on some more weight.

Also lol at the friend with the MP stack.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How long can you run DAA for?
    By rodo123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 12:48 PM
  2. How long can you run transdermals?
    By Mu5tang69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 03:13 PM
  3. How long can I run m5aa?