Prohormones are out now what's next ???

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
Prohormones are no longer in business. So what's next ?
Are there already any replacements out there which have
the same effects as prohormones ? (I'm not talking about stroids or creatine here) Products that we can buy legaly.

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
Yes that’s the right answert I want to hear thanks . But I don’t expect more
from a 20 year old.... :)

cobra1414

Awards
isn't gonna be anything non-hormonal that works as good as roids or PH's anytime in the near future

maybe myostatin blocking sometime in the next 10 years or so

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
PH's are banned no source posting, bye bye now

Last edited by a moderator:

IdahoSpud

Awards
What the heck? If you're gonna commit a friggin *felony*, don't do it for PH!!! Go for the real deal if you are going to risk doing time or paying huge fines...

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
If you all are still looking for PH to buy I have an Internet-Adresse where you
still can buy PH but I don’t know for how long.. Interested ????
What is this? A source post? Go pimp at another board....

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Adios amigo, fella's this will not be tolerated. PH's are gone no source posting.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think they are going to take creatine and make it better. maybe a few new ideas with be introduced.

Swole

Board Supporter
Awards
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4460819

Taken from that page:

"Another Worrisome Supplement

NYU’s Dr. Wadler says he’s still concerned about some of these other products not included in the ban. One of them is called Tribulous Terrestris, which is thought to promote testosterone production. Wadler says it's been found to cause neurological problems in sheep. But since the concoction is still considered a supplement, not a drug, it’s legal to sell over the counter."

Problems in sheep. Sheep. Wow, what a joke.

Newb017

Banned
Awards
hemogex, it has to be, 110 bucks means it has to be the next big thing

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4460819

Taken from that page:

"Another Worrisome Supplement

NYU’s Dr. Wadler says he’s still concerned about some of these other products not included in the ban. One of them is called Tribulous Terrestris, which is thought to promote testosterone production. Wadler says it's been found to cause neurological problems in sheep. But since the concoction is still considered a supplement, not a drug, it’s legal to sell over the counter."

Problems in sheep. Sheep. Wow, what a joke.
This possibilty should not be dismissed so lightly. There is a helluva a lot more evidence showing this plant is potentially toxic than there is showing it's an effective anabolic.

darius

What the heck? If you're gonna commit a friggin *felony*, don't do it for PH!!! Go for the real deal if you are going to risk doing time or paying huge fines...
umm no thanks..
superdrol > "the real deal"
;)

Swole

Board Supporter
Awards
This possibilty should not be dismissed so lightly. There is a helluva a lot more evidence showing this plant is potentially toxic than there is showing it's an effective anabolic.
Wow that's surprising...I haven't read anything regarding it's toxicity. I only use trib as part of my PCT to restore natural test levels.

Angular Air

Awards
Superdrol is a steroid though, not a prohormone right?

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Thats correct Angular it does not have to be coverted

darius

Let me say it a bit differently then cause not everyone *understood* what I meant.

new steroids (superdrol) > old steroids (whatever banned back in 1990)

It's common brotelligence that the old stuff is better than any of the new stuff.. completely not true with Superdrol.
I think I will take my side-effect free Superdrol which gives me 11lbs of lean mass in less than 2 weeks and insane strength gains (+50lbs on incline barbell bench over 4 weeks).

JINKK

im saying

uppers are the **** rightnow- I WANT DOMINATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the intensity of good 30 minute rush is like a partioning agent- a bulker(motivated) and aggresivness to keep wanting to hit it harder and harder- you know the feeling- its the best!

also citruline and CEE's- increasing thresholds-without a doubt is a help

staminia products like alcar but variants on it- like acid buffer's and ****

also im sure theres going to be some sort of partioner like lepitgen mass

Or you know, what ever Stryder has in stock!

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I read somewhere that the sheep that had the problems ate the plant in insane doses, something like 100 times more than anybody supplementing it would normally take.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
You are right, Rob. The neurological poisoining of sheep is from huge quantities, and though I've seen two studies on human liver cells with Trib saponins causing problems, I can't find them , so I'll retract my first statement but keep the latter, the clinical evidence supporting Trib as an Anabolic or Recovery Supplement is weak.

I prefer hormonal precursors like DHEA and my personal mix, a Pregnenelone dermal, as the ancillary to HCG or a SERM for PCT. I feel this is a more elegant way to kickstart the HPTA with the supply of building blocks than using things like Trib or Fenugreek.

Well

Try this combination, a great combination for anyone but I use it pre and post cycle. I will administer this combination on offseason(6 months that I do not use AAS).

Pre cycle
-Tribex by biotest or the new alpha male
-cAMHIBOLIC from USP labs at synergymuscle.com
-Citrulline malate
-ALCAR
-Creatine ethyl ester or any cratine product
-Vinpocetine, boca moniera, acetly choline

Post cycle
-same as above but using the SYnergy Recovery protocol

This combination is a potent alterantive

ceosm

synergymuscle.com

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
USPLABS you think tribex is a good supplement? It once was many years ago just as EAS made great products many many years ago, however they have both sold out and I think they sell bunk products now. Anyways I bought a bottle of their newer and improved Tribex 500 and it did nothing. Dont get me wrong here I used to use the stuff with killer success years ago, but I think what they sell is advertising now. Plus there is not any studys that prove tribulus raises test levels to begin with, right, I know it increases libido but that is about all from what I have read.

PD

STFU

STFU

Awards
Don't get your hopes up. Anything that is going to come out that might actually build muscle is going to be banned by government.

USPLABS you think tribex is a good supplement? It once was many years ago just as EAS made great products many many years ago, however they have both sold out and I think they sell bunk products now. Anyways I bought a bottle of their newer and improved Tribex 500 and it did nothing. Dont get me wrong here I used to use the stuff with killer success years ago, but I think what they sell is advertising now. Plus there is not any studys that prove tribulus raises test levels to begin with, right, I know it increases libido but that is about all from what I have read.

PD
take time to read the cAMPHIBOLIC series at synergymuscle.com, you will find some interesting facts.

There are many scenarios that would lead one to conclude a supplement did not work. Tribulous is not my area of expertise so not sure if any studies have be conducted on testosterone levels. The tribex 500 always worked for me personally. I usually double the dose and only stay on for 3-4 weeks. Clomid is works on the same level so you could substitute and word reccomend that comming off a cycle.

ceosm

Renton405

Awards
I think 6oxo or something like that would be used as alternative...or was 6oxo also banned? Maybe similar natural boosters like 6oxo will come out. Tribulus..

Its all gonna be IGF1 and GH from now on...and now AAS will be used ALOT more cause of inability to get prohormones, so illicit market will go way up. Way to go big brother! lol

Forum User X

Awards
Don't get your hopes up. Anything that is going to come out that might actually build muscle is going to be banned by government.
Pretty much. I imagine the next one will be products like 6-OXO, Product X, and basically anything that is touted to be the successor of PHs. The government hates the people having one over on them. Then it will probably be Bitter Orange, Tribulus, and I imagine DHEA. Then creatine. Then whey. Then gyms.

STFU

STFU

Awards
A gh product that actually raises gh?!?! Now that phs are illegal, its going to be nearly impossible for little johnny to get them.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established

PD
Are you sure there are no studies showing trib can help raise test levels? I thought there were some out there.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I heard there were studies for trib but they were biased and not trusted. which is why everyone is wanting studies showing the results.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Are you sure there are no studies showing trib can help raise test levels? I thought there were some out there.

Only one Bulgarian study with a commercial interest in the product they were touting.

There are many other studies showing increased sexual behavior. Those studies did not measure testosterone/hormonal changes.

XxCrisisxX

Awards
Methyl-Pump-tech....with nano-dispersion technology.

STFU

STFU

Awards
Exactly xxcrisisxx. Nothing but flimsy science and false claims...

Renton405

Awards
i think dhea is pretty much the only legal PH out right now...or DHEA is more of a prohormone OF a prohormone.

blank!

Banned
Awards
6OXO is still very much legal.

tribulus has not been shown in a controlled clinical study to increase total or free test. believe me i've looked. LH stimulation doesnt always translate to testosterone production.

sheep have neurlogical problems on trib? man no wonder my sheep loves that **** - he's tripping balls.