Super DMZ 2.0 log

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by spinyvegeta View Post
    SuperDMZ 2.0 is about the best compounds out there. Two great muscle builders in one. 3 caps a day is a lot more productive than 2
    That sh*t got me 20 pounds in 4 weeks lol


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    That sh*t got me 20 pounds in 4 weeks lol
    I went 7 and blew up
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by alex32595 View Post
    , nothing good ol stims can't fix
    After my 3rd week stims did nothing for me. Only trest would wake me up.

  4. I've had 0 problem with lethargy. About 9 days in too. Am I just going to wake up one day and be totally ****ed?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    That sh*t got me 20 pounds in 4 weeks lol
    Crazy. How was your diet? Dirty?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   
       


  6. I beileve I red something about him eating pizza and Panda Express erryday.

  7. I use 1-Andro RX for lethargy on cycle.

  8. Could just be all the years I put my liver through hell partying?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by JoshR View Post
    I beileve I red something about him eating pizza and Panda Express erryday.
    Lol correct. Super dirty. No noticeable fat gain lol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    Could just be all the years I put my liver through hell partying?
    Thats why I just stick to msten rx to limit toxicity.

  11. Crazy that this is still legal. I have buddy that is on TRT and just started this over the last few weeks and has just become enormous. He was already about my size, which isn't small, but now I stand next to him and look about 25lbs lighter.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Crazy that this is still legal. I have buddy that is on TRT and just started this over the last few weeks and has just become enormous. He was already about my size, which isn't small, but now I stand next to him and look about 25lbs lighter.
    Yeah the combo surpasses SD in gains but with less sides for most ppl. Its crazy

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    Yeah the combo surpasses SD in gains but with less sides for most ppl. Its crazy
    This is true. However, this drug needs 5-8weeks to work its full potential. If I ever do it again, I'd run it 5 weeks with the last 2 weeks at 30.

    First time ever that I quit a cycle while still gaining...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post

    This is true. However, this drug needs 5-8weeks to work its full potential. If I ever do it again, I'd run it 5 weeks with the last 2 weeks at 30.

    First time ever that I quit a cycle while still gaining...
    I did 6 weeks lol

  15. So I've decided I'm most likely gunna run 20/20/30/30/30

  16. Quote Originally Posted by alex32595 View Post
    So I've decided I'm most likely gunna run 20/20/30/30/30
    Hellz yeah do it

  17. I have shoulder and traps today, up about 2 pounds, vascularity is starting to really show, also pumps seem to be better and last longer, but that's prob due to agmatine

  18. Quote Originally Posted by alex32595 View Post
    I have shoulder and traps today, up about 2 pounds, vascularity is starting to really show, also pumps seem to be better and last longer, but that's prob due to agmatine
    Its probly both

  19. Day 6, still no real noticeable changes besides endurance and vascularity, today is my day off, I have legs and abs tomorrow. I'll log then

  20. How is aggression and irritibility vs m-sten?

  21. Question, would it be okay if I took amoxicillin while on to clear up flem?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by alex32595 View Post
    Question, would it be okay if I took amoxicillin while on to clear up flem?
    Is it liver toxic?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Is it liver toxic?
    no it's an antibiotic

  24. I wouldn't take it bro. Amoxicillin seems to be a little toxic to begin with.

  25. At low dose though, it's very mild on CNS
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Super DMZ 2.0 log
    By bulldogdillon in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 01-27-2014, 02:16 PM
  2. Super dmz 2.0 log
    By musclefool in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 07-16-2013, 11:15 PM
  3. Super DMZ 2.0 log
    By Xmirox in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-06-2013, 11:26 PM
  4. a Savage IronMagLabs Super DMZ 2.0 log
    By randysavage in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-11-2013, 09:20 AM
  5. SUPER DMZ 2.0 Log
    By TLW in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 12-09-2012, 09:22 AM
Log in
Log in