Super DMZ 2.0 log

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post

    Week's 2 and 3 I felt like a god. Then week 4 came along. Who knows but it was night and day
    Ran it for 6 weeks and I felt great.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    Ran it for 6 weeks and I felt great.
    I'm jealous. 4 weeks was all I was willing to put my body through
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post

    I'm jealous. 4 weeks was all I was willing to put my body through
    How did u dose it?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    How did u dose it?
    As directed 2 caps a day. I did one with breakfast and one pre-workout around 5pm. Along with stano dosed at 800mg.

    I'm going to try it again. I already bought it a few months ago. I got from a different company that I trust. They call it pro-gear and they sell it for $45. Capsules are much smaller.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post

    As directed 2 caps a day. I did one with breakfast and one pre-workout around 5pm. Along with stano dosed at 800mg.

    I'm going to try it again. I already bought it a few months ago. I got from a different company that I trust. They call it pro-gear and they sell it for $45. Capsules are much smaller.
    I did 2 caps for the first week then went to 3 and stayed there the rest of the cycle. The gains were nuts
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    I did 2 caps for the first week then went to 3 and stayed there the rest of the cycle. The gains were nuts
    Gains were by far the best I've ever had. I put on 20lbs in 4 weeks. I think that is pretty Damn impressive. I'm scared of three caps a day lol.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post

    Gains were by far the best I've ever had. I put on 20lbs in 4 weeks. I think that is pretty Damn impressive. I'm scared of three caps a day lol.
    Lol same exact gains. Plus I lost some bf while eating super dirty.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    Lol same exact gains. Plus I lost some bf while eating super dirty.
    I just about literally doubled my food intake on cycle. I kept it mostly clean

    The pounds came on fast. My bf% went up 2% go figure

  9. Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post

    I just about literally doubled my food intake on cycle. I kept it mostly clean

    The pounds came on fast. My bf% went up 2% go figure
    Idt I even put on a pound of fat lol. Panda express, large pizzas and steak n shake like 3-4 days a week lol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    Idt I even put on a pound of fat lol. Panda express, large pizzas and steak n shake like 3-4 days a week lol
    Again I'm jealous.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post

    Again I'm jealous.
    Lol command your body to grrrrow!!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    Lol command your body to grrrrow!!!
    I've put on 30lbs since April when I was at a sexy 10%bf. I'm now at 12% so I think thats not too shabby. I'm going to start my cut Jan 1st. I miss my abs

  13. Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post

    I've put on 30lbs since April when I was at a sexy 10%bf. I'm now at 12% so I think thats not too shabby. I'm going to start my cut Jan 1st. I miss my abs
    That's f*cking legit brah! Yeah I still have abs, I'm bulking on tren but getting leaner everyday lol. They said there was no miracle drug but this sh*t is it. I eat whatever I want and just look better lol. I start cutting come January too for my next show in April. I'm thinking 195-198 at 3-4% bf.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    That's f*cking legit brah! Yeah I still have abs, I'm bulking on tren but getting leaner everyday lol. They said there was no miracle drug but this sh*t is it. I eat whatever I want and just look better lol. I start cutting come January too for my next show in April. I'm thinking 195-198 at 3-4% bf.
    Wow 3-4%! That's impressive. I've never been below 8%. At least since I hit 30yrs old. I'm currently at 215 and if I can get down to 195-200 I'll be pretty shredded. Maybe I'll try actual tren someday.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post

    Wow 3-4%! That's impressive. I've never been below 8%. At least since I hit 30yrs old. I'm currently at 215 and if I can get down to 195-200 I'll be pretty shredded. Maybe I'll try actual tren someday.
    Yeah my avatar pic I was that lean, that was 3 days out b4 my last show. Sh*t was crazy I had roadmap vascularity even while carb depleted. Tren is from the gods I swear. It changes u somehow. A couple of my buddies in the gym know I'm on it cuz the way my eyes changed, they're piercing like kinda popping out like I almost look evil lol. I didn't even tell them, they just knew when they saw my eyes.

  16. I start in a few days, ****ing pumped

  17. I've been on for about 6 days so far. No major changes other than pumps have been awesome and slight endurance boost.

  18. Day 3 no noticeable changes, feeling under the weather so I'm going to get checked out, might as well get blood work done too, BP 112/58 if I get to okay to workout today is arms and calves

  19. You'll feel it bro. ****s getting insane. Already +10 pounds on bench. Current BW is up about 9lb as well. No real sides to speak of. Next 3 weeks are going to be ****ing sick

  20. Quote Originally Posted by alex32595 View Post
    Day 3 no noticeable changes, feeling under the weather so I'm going to get checked out, might as well get blood work done too, BP 112/58 if I get to okay to workout today is arms and calves
    It comes on strong just wait brah. The gains will b f*cking nuts fur sure.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    It comes on strong just wait brah. The gains will b f*cking nuts fur sure.
    I bet, thankfully I got my workout in, I'm feeling a little sick but that's prob from the lethargy, nothing good ol stims can't fix, I have back today, I'll make sure to kill it

  22. Quote Originally Posted by alex32595 View Post
    I bet, thankfully I got my workout in, I'm feeling a little sick but that's prob from the lethargy, nothing good ol stims can't fix, I have back today, I'll make sure to kill it
    Hellz yeah chest and back for me 2day

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    Lethargy is no joke with this bro. You better get some test ot trest or stano. Trust me once it hits, it hits hard anf coffee will not do **** for it.
    For those prone to lethargy, Test wont do much either unless dosed 400+. Masteron would be good ornlike 1200mg of Stano.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    For those prone to lethargy, Test wont do much either unless dosed 400+. Masteron would be good ornlike 1200mg of Stano.
    thanks for the input but I don't believe I am affected by lethargy, at least not to the point where I will not workout

  25. SuperDMZ 2.0 is about the best compounds out there. Two great muscle builders in one. 3 caps a day is a lot more productive than 2
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Super DMZ 2.0 log
    By bulldogdillon in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 01-27-2014, 02:16 PM
  2. Super dmz 2.0 log
    By musclefool in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 07-16-2013, 11:15 PM
  3. Super DMZ 2.0 log
    By Xmirox in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-06-2013, 11:26 PM
  4. a Savage IronMagLabs Super DMZ 2.0 log
    By randysavage in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-11-2013, 09:20 AM
  5. SUPER DMZ 2.0 Log
    By TLW in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 12-09-2012, 09:22 AM
Log in
Log in