Super DMZ 2.0 log

alex32595

alex32595

Awards
I plan on running Super DMZ 2.0 starting 12/11 ending 1/8. Have not decided if I want to prolong it to 6 weeks. My stats are 21 yrs old 5'9 165 lbs, bench 215 x 5 dl 300 x 5 squat (not sure, just began easy leg work after tearing my calf in July) I will run it either 20/20/30/30 or 20/20/20/30/30/30 up for input.

For pct is plan if running Nolva either 40/20/20/10
Or 20/20/10/10 probably the first one, D-AA 3 gs a day, pct assist (CEL), and maybe erase(already have it on hand)

Will update weekly, my previous cycle history is 11OXO/hdrol and epistane alone cycle. Diet is in check, and so is training, please give me feedback

R

rphash49

Awards
If you have not used it before you should not go over 2 caps a day for 4 weeks. Very harsh cycle brah.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'd run tudca with either option bro, this is a pretty potent combo. I did this for 6 weeks but got 20 pounds in the first 4 weeks, I should've stopped it there. I'd do 20/30/30/30 with a test base. Is injectable test out of the question?

alex32595

alex32595

Awards
I'd run tudca with either option bro, this is a pretty potent combo. I did this for 6 weeks but got 20 pounds in the first 4 weeks, I should've stopped it there. I'd do 20/30/30/30 with a test base. Is injectable test out of the question?
right now it is, I have super dmz 2.0 on hand and plan on running test e, dbol and winny in later spring. And I'm just planing on running this alone

alex32595

alex32595

Awards
I would dose the Nolva at 20/20/20/20. What are you using for on cycle support?
I am using cycle support by IML starting today and take fish oil along with a multi v every day along with 5 gs melatonin prior to sleep

R

rphash49

Awards
Definitely need some tudca with that for liver protection. What are you going to do for lethargy?

alex32595

alex32595

Awards
Definitely need some tudca with that for liver protection. What are you going to do for lethargy?
not sure, probably just take 3 gs taurine a day to combat the back pumps, but I don't get lethargic as is really

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
That combo didn't give me any lethargy, actually gave me energy. Just take care of your joints and grab some tudca for your liver and you'll b str8. You're blow up off this sh*t. Kill it brah!!

topcop8p8

topcop8p8

Awards
Subbed. I'm planning on running a 4 week cycle of this in a couple months.

P

PhatBoy07

Awards
Anyone ever up the dose on the dmz side of sdmz? Ive got sdmz on hand along with some lgi dmz-15.

Was curious if anyone has ever ran 2 caps sdmz(20 msten/20dmz) along with a cap of dmz only.
Making the dosage 20mg msten/ 35mg dmz.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Anyone ever up the dose on the dmz side of sdmz? Ive got sdmz on hand along with some lgi dmz-15.

Was curious if anyone has ever ran 2 caps sdmz(20 msten/20dmz) along with a cap of dmz only.
Making the dosage 20mg msten/ 35mg dmz.
That would still blow u up, you'd b dry. Its already pretty dry though

alex32595

alex32595

Awards
Anyone ever up the dose on the dmz side of sdmz? Ive got sdmz on hand along with some lgi dmz-15. Was curious if anyone has ever ran 2 caps sdmz(20 msten/20dmz) along with a cap of dmz only. Making the dosage 20mg msten/ 35mg dmz.
prob would make it even more potent but be careful, even though sdmz has dmz already adding more dmz caps is more methyl for you liver to have to handle. Just be careful

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lethargy is no joke with this bro. You better get some test ot trest or stano. Trust me once it hits, it hits hard anf coffee will not do **** for it.

R

rphash49

Awards
Lethargy is no joke with this bro. You better get some test ot trest or stano. Trust me once it hits, it hits hard anf coffee will not do **** for it.
Everyone is different but for me week 4 lethargy was Hell. I didn't want to get out of bed and felt almost like I had the flu. And that was with stano. My next sdmz cycle will have a topical dhea product stacked with it for sure.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Everyone is different but for me week 4 lethargy was Hell. I didn't want to get out of bed and felt almost like I had the flu. And that was with stano. My next sdmz cycle will have a topical dhea product stacked with it for sure.
Its weird but am I the only person who was more energetic on this stuff? Lol

R

rphash49

Awards
How did u dose it?
As directed 2 caps a day. I did one with breakfast and one pre-workout around 5pm. Along with stano dosed at 800mg.

I'm going to try it again. I already bought it a few months ago. I got from a different company that I trust. They call it pro-gear and they sell it for $45. Capsules are much smaller.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
As directed 2 caps a day. I did one with breakfast and one pre-workout around 5pm. Along with stano dosed at 800mg.

I'm going to try it again. I already bought it a few months ago. I got from a different company that I trust. They call it pro-gear and they sell it for $45. Capsules are much smaller.
I did 2 caps for the first week then went to 3 and stayed there the rest of the cycle. The gains were nuts

R

rphash49

Awards
I did 2 caps for the first week then went to 3 and stayed there the rest of the cycle. The gains were nuts
Gains were by far the best I've ever had. I put on 20lbs in 4 weeks. I think that is pretty Damn impressive. I'm scared of three caps a day lol.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Gains were by far the best I've ever had. I put on 20lbs in 4 weeks. I think that is pretty Damn impressive. I'm scared of three caps a day lol.
Lol same exact gains. Plus I lost some bf while eating super dirty.

R

rphash49

Awards
Lol same exact gains. Plus I lost some bf while eating super dirty.
I just about literally doubled my food intake on cycle. I kept it mostly clean :)

The pounds came on fast. My bf% went up 2% :( go figure

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I just about literally doubled my food intake on cycle. I kept it mostly clean :)

The pounds came on fast. My bf% went up 2% :( go figure
Idt I even put on a pound of fat lol. Panda express, large pizzas and steak n shake like 3-4 days a week lol

R

rphash49

Awards
Lol command your body to grrrrow!!!
I've put on 30lbs since April when I was at a sexy 10%bf. I'm now at 12% so I think thats not too shabby. I'm going to start my cut Jan 1st. I miss my abs :(

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I've put on 30lbs since April when I was at a sexy 10%bf. I'm now at 12% so I think thats not too shabby. I'm going to start my cut Jan 1st. I miss my abs :(
That's f*cking legit brah! Yeah I still have abs, I'm bulking on tren but getting leaner everyday lol. They said there was no miracle drug but this sh*t is it. I eat whatever I want and just look better lol. I start cutting come January too for my next show in April. I'm thinking 195-198 at 3-4% bf.

R

rphash49

Awards
That's f*cking legit brah! Yeah I still have abs, I'm bulking on tren but getting leaner everyday lol. They said there was no miracle drug but this sh*t is it. I eat whatever I want and just look better lol. I start cutting come January too for my next show in April. I'm thinking 195-198 at 3-4% bf.
Wow 3-4%! That's impressive. I've never been below 8%. At least since I hit 30yrs old. I'm currently at 215 and if I can get down to 195-200 I'll be pretty shredded. Maybe I'll try actual tren someday.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Wow 3-4%! That's impressive. I've never been below 8%. At least since I hit 30yrs old. I'm currently at 215 and if I can get down to 195-200 I'll be pretty shredded. Maybe I'll try actual tren someday.
Yeah my avatar pic I was that lean, that was 3 days out b4 my last show. Sh*t was crazy I had roadmap vascularity even while carb depleted. Tren is from the gods I swear. It changes u somehow. A couple of my buddies in the gym know I'm on it cuz the way my eyes changed, they're piercing like kinda popping out like I almost look evil lol. I didn't even tell them, they just knew when they saw my eyes.

J

JoshR

Awards
I've been on for about 6 days so far. No major changes other than pumps have been awesome and slight endurance boost.

alex32595

alex32595

Awards
Day 3 no noticeable changes, feeling under the weather so I'm going to get checked out, might as well get blood work done too, BP 112/58 if I get to okay to workout today is arms and calves

J

JoshR

Awards
You'll feel it bro. ****s getting insane. Already +10 pounds on bench. Current BW is up about 9lb as well. No real sides to speak of. Next 3 weeks are going to be ****ing sick

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Day 3 no noticeable changes, feeling under the weather so I'm going to get checked out, might as well get blood work done too, BP 112/58 if I get to okay to workout today is arms and calves
It comes on strong just wait brah. The gains will b f*cking nuts fur sure.

alex32595

alex32595

Awards
It comes on strong just wait brah. The gains will b f*cking nuts fur sure.
I bet, thankfully I got my workout in, I'm feeling a little sick but that's prob from the lethargy, nothing good ol stims can't fix, I have back today, I'll make sure to kill it

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I bet, thankfully I got my workout in, I'm feeling a little sick but that's prob from the lethargy, nothing good ol stims can't fix, I have back today, I'll make sure to kill it
Hellz yeah chest and back for me 2day

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those prone to lethargy, Test wont do much either unless dosed 400+. Masteron would be good ornlike 1200mg of Stano.

alex32595

alex32595

Awards
For those prone to lethargy, Test wont do much either unless dosed 400+. Masteron would be good ornlike 1200mg of Stano.
thanks for the input but I don't believe I am affected by lethargy, at least not to the point where I will not workout

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
SuperDMZ 2.0 is about the best compounds out there. Two great muscle builders in one. 3 caps a day is a lot more productive than 2