Superdrol/m14ad plus VPX aromadex

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
Would the product VpX Aromadex be effective to use inconjunction during cycle to keep estrogen low. I also have nolva, letro, but do not want to go to extreme if i dont have to. Would this product serve as a nice effective go between. During a (m1,4ad/4ad/1test)wk.1-3/(superdrol/4ad/m4oh)wk. 3-6 stack
It contains:
100mg 3;6; 17androstenetrione
50mg 4-andrsten 4-ol-3beta,17beta-dione

Already have a few bottles of the vpx aromadex product i of course got before any solid research and would like to work it in someway.
Thanks

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I bet it would work fine, if thats really what's in it, at 2 or 3 doses/d, but you should only need it for the first 3 wks from the look of your cycle.

blank!

Banned
Awards
Would the product VpX Aromadex be effective to use inconjunction during cycle to keep estrogen low. I also have nolva, letro, but do not want to go to extreme if i dont have to. Would this product serve as a nice effective go between. During a (m1,4ad/4ad/1test)wk.1-3/(superdrol/4ad/m4oh)wk. 3-6 stack
It contains:
100mg 3;6; 17androstenetrione
50mg 4-andrsten 4-ol-3beta,17beta-dione

Already have a few bottles of the vpx aromadex product i of course got before any solid research and would like to work it in someway.
Thanks
that's an odd stack and not correctly described, i dont think. do you mean the 2nd part of your cycle (with the SD) will occur simultaneously during week 3 with the 1st part of the cycle? no? then the 2nd part should say: weeks 4-6.

also: 1-test for 3 weeks only? mohn for 3 weeks only? you need to hit the archives for some more research.

also - M1,4ADD isnt all that wet, at least i am not finding it to be and other users report the same thing. dbol may be its target hormone, but it appears to have some intrinsic properties aside from that conversion. so i'd say an AI is not required.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
also - M1,4ADD isnt all that wet, at least i am not finding it to be and other users report the same thing. dbol may be its target hormone, but it appears to have some intrinsic properties aside from that conversion. so i'd say an AI is not required.
m14add was pretty wet for me, I was bloated as hell while on.