Epistane 18 and stano cycle help!!

csayer

Awards
This is my 3rd cycle but my first stack .After some research decided on a relatively mild cycle but clearly I still want the best results I can get , so I am looking for comments / recommendations /additions to my cycle plan.
The main issue is I am unsure as how to dose the Epi as previously I have used 10mg caps and dosed 40mg for the majority of the cycle and had very good results with a few sides but they were bare able . I am unsure as to wether to run the epi at 36mg for 40 days or at 54 for about 30 days or do some days at 36 then bump up ?

Plan with stano is to run first few days at 400mg then for 600mg for rest of cycle .I am using this mostly to combat lethargy and libido issues.

PLEASE HELP

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Go with 36mg I prefer the longer cycle time.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
3 weeks at 36 then bump up to 54 the last 2-3 weeks. 6 weeks total. And u should be taking stano at a minimum of 800. Anything less is pointless IMO. I usually run 1000 all the way thru. But 800 should be sufficient.

csayer

Awards
3 weeks at 36 then bump up to 54 the last 2-3 weeks. 6 weeks total. And u should be taking stano at a minimum of 800. Anything less is pointless IMO. I usually run 1000 all the way thru. But 800 should be sufficient.
Cheers for the quick replies for both of you !

This has defiantly sorted my epi dosing problems but do I really need this much stano a day even if it is purely for the purpose of preventing loss of libido ?

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Cheers for the quick replies for both of you !

This has defiantly sorted my epi dosing problems but do I really need this much stano a day even if it is purely for the purpose of preventing loss of libido ?
I guess since you're just running epi which is pretty mild a Lil less stano seems OK. But definitely bump up to at least 800 the last couple of weeks of running epi at 56.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You won't feel 400mgs of stano. I didn't feel it until I dosed 800-1000mgs

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You won't feel 400mgs of stano. I didn't feel it until I dosed 800-1000mgs
I agree here. Start at 800min and work your way up to 1200 of at least 1000.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I also would like to add I did NOT get hair thinning on the PH and stano.
At lower dose range I feel 5alpha test but not stano maybe its the sublingual dosing. But I do enjoy either stano I'd start a minimum of 600 but prefer 800. With 5alpha test 4 a day works wonders.