Tren Ace, Test Prop, D'Bol stack

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,605
    Rep Power
    349606
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    82.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    I'm still gonna try a double double..haha
    Yeah I want to also. I'll tell you what else is yummy postworkout or any time actually. It's a 4 by 4 cheeseburger (4 patties) from In-N-Out and a double double cheeseburger (2 patties) all in one meal.
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs

  2. New Member
    ucmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    57
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    6.85%

    Y'all notice he only gained 13 pounds on his first cycle and he is that small. Seriously just eat man. You are wasting juice
  3. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Y'all r making me horny with all this food talk.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,605
    Rep Power
    349606
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    82.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Y'all r making me horny with all this food talk.
    Yep off I go to start I bit of carb loading!
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
  5. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

    Yep off I go to start I bit of carb loading!
    And fapping
  6. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,605
    Rep Power
    349606
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    82.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    And fapping
    Uhhhh lol
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
  7. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

    Uhhhh lol
    U don't ever buy a dozen donuts and fap to them??? Lol true definition of carb lover
  8. New Member
    Zac Speed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    441
    Rep Power
    292396
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    6.31%

    Alright now I'm getting doughnuts in the morning... Thanks guys.
  9. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,605
    Rep Power
    349606
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    82.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'm finishing off two quarter pounders with cheese and a medium fry. I feel guiltless
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
  10. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,605
    Rep Power
    349606
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    82.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    U don't ever buy a dozen donuts and fap to them??? Lol true definition of carb lover
    Yeah I haven't. Maybe I should get a new hobby.
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
  11. New Member
    Zac Speed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    441
    Rep Power
    292396
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    6.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    I'm finishing off two quarter pounders with cheese and a medium fry. I feel guiltless
    Its all going to your ass!!! haha

    ****.. I had roast beef and baked potatoes! Some nuts.. A couple chicken salad sandwiches... Some turkey sausage... Egg nog cookies.. Still going.. Thinking a shake and some more mixed nuts. Damn EQ
  12. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post

    Its all going to your ass!!! haha

    ****.. I had roast beef and baked potatoes! Some nuts.. A couple chicken salad sandwiches... Some turkey sausage... Egg nog cookies.. Still going.. Thinking a shake and some more mixed nuts. Damn EQ
    Lol that's me on tren right now
  13. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,605
    Rep Power
    349606
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    82.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post

    Its all going to your ass!!! haha

    ****.. I had roast beef and baked potatoes! Some nuts.. A couple chicken salad sandwiches... Some turkey sausage... Egg nog cookies.. Still going.. Thinking a shake and some more mixed nuts. Damn EQ
    Yep. Op will see what people mean by eat more..
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
  14. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

    Yeah I haven't. Maybe I should get a new hobby.
    U won't b disappointed
  15. New Member
    jay saiah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    26
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    8.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by ucmuscle View Post
    Y'all notice he only gained 13 pounds on his first cycle and he is that small. Seriously just eat man. You are wasting juice
    No I reached 75kg on test. But I've lost all that plus more when I was hospitalised for unrelated reasons
  16. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jay saiah View Post

    No I reached 75kg on test. But I've lost all that plus more when I was hospitalised for unrelated reasons
    Regardless u need to eat at every possible moment of the day, and make it dirty.
  17. New Member
    jay saiah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    26
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    8.66%

    Okay so I'm starting my cycle tomorrow guys

    Trenbolone acetate 100mg EOD (weeks 1-8)
    testosterone prop 50mg EOD (weeks 1-8)
    DBOL 30mg ED (weeks 1-4)
    PRAMI 0.25mg ED (weeks 1-8)
    Aromasin 12.5 mg ED (weeks 1-8)

    PCT
    CLOMID - (I need help with dosage ED) weeks 9-12
    Pure D-aspantyc acid - 1 scoop ED weeks 9-12

    IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD BE RUNNING DURING CYCLE OR PCT ???

    Daily calorie intake 4000 +
  18. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,605
    Rep Power
    349606
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    82.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jay saiah View Post
    Okay so I'm starting my cycle tomorrow guys

    Trenbolone acetate 100mg EOD (weeks 1-8)
    testosterone prop 50mg EOD (weeks 1-8)
    DBOL 30mg ED (weeks 1-4)
    PRAMI 0.25mg ED (weeks 1-8)
    Aromasin 12.5 mg ED (weeks 1-8)

    PCT
    CLOMID - (I need help with dosage ED) weeks 9-12
    Pure D-aspantyc acid - 1 scoop ED weeks 9-12

    IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD BE RUNNING DURING CYCLE OR PCT ???

    Daily calorie intake 4000 +
    Its D Aspartic Acid by the way. Also yes run Exemestane in pct to free up test and give the added boost in testosterone and IGF-1. Don't PCT without it
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
  19. New Member
    jay saiah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    26
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    8.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Its D Aspartic Acid by the way. Also yes run Exemestane in pct to free up test and give the added boost in testosterone and IGF-1. Don't PCT without it
    I don't to know why the smileys are there :/ should be week 1-8

    So run clomid, exemestane, IGF-1, and D aspartic acid..

    What dosages should I run the IGF-1 and exemestane ?
  20. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,605
    Rep Power
    349606
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    82.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jay saiah View Post

    I don't to know why the smileys are there :/ should be week 1-8

    So run clomid, exemestane, IGF-1, and D aspartic acid..

    What dosages should I run the IGF-1 and exemestane ?
    No igf. Exemestane boosts this is what I was saying
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
  21. New Member
    jay saiah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    26
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    8.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    No igf. Exemestane boosts this is what I was saying
    Okay so just use the 3

    What dosage each day do I run the exemestane
  22. New Member
    jay saiah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    26
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    8.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by jay saiah View Post
    Okay so just use the 3 What dosage each day do I run the exemestane
    Aromasin is exemestane... Does that mean I run aromasin for 12 weeks during cycle and PCT. ?
  23. New Member
    jay saiah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    26
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    8.66%

    Aromasin contains exemestane as it's active ingredient.. Does that mean I run armomasin for 12 weeks, during cycle and PCT ??
  24. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,605
    Rep Power
    349606
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    82.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jay saiah View Post
    Aromasin contains exemestane as it's active ingredient.. Does that mean I run armomasin for 12 weeks, during cycle and PCT ??
    Yeah use it on cycle as AI and in PCT to help recovery
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
  25. New Member
    jay saiah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    26
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    8.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Yeah use it on cycle as AI and in PCT to help recovery
    Okay thanks
  26. New Member
    jay saiah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    26
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    8.66%

    Bad news guys ! I can't get my hands on aromasin, been searching everywhere.. Even adex is hard to get. I'm from sydney.. Is there anything else I can take instead as my anti estrogen ?
  27. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156115
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jay saiah View Post
    Bad news guys ! I can't get my hands on aromasin, been searching everywhere.. Even adex is hard to get. I'm from sydney.. Is there anything else I can take instead as my anti estrogen ?
    Formestane can work well if dosed high enough.
  28. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,470
    Rep Power
    1861618
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    70.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jay saiah View Post
    Bad news guys ! I can't get my hands on aromasin, been searching everywhere.. Even adex is hard to get. I'm from sydney.. Is there anything else I can take instead as my anti estrogen ?
    pm me your email bro, I'll be able to help you out but we can't talk about that on the board. I'm in the goldy.
  29. New Member
    jay saiah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    26
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    8.66%

    3 weeks into cycle, noticing big improvements in strength, overall body shape has completely changed, much more broader, and defined.

    Started
    64.6 kg @ 174cm

    3 weeks in
    73.2 kg (morning before eating/drinking)

    So that's roughly 3kg per week.

    Pics to be up soon.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 2nd Cycle: Tren Ace/ Test Prop Some Questions***
    By Miami335i in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 04:38 PM
  2. tren ace test prop cem-mesa
    By brando1987 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 11:47 PM
  3. Tren Ace/Test Prop cycle FOR SUMMER!
    By ward5742 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 10:40 AM
  4. for those who ran tren ace/test prop gains
    By sportf190 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-27-2009, 06:12 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 12:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in