Formestane / Dermacrine stack question

lbmuscle

Awards
Thanks for the help up front, and I apologize if this is the wrong section. First post since joining last year, but I am more of a lurker anywho.

I am looking to slim down a bit while keeping the mass I have. I have searched and searched but have been unable to find a solid answer to my question.

If I run a 4-6 week topical formestane / dermacrine stack, do I need a PCT, and what should it be?

I have gathered that for formestane, no. For Dermacrine, some say yes and some say yes after four weeks of use, but I have seen nothing regarding using the two together. I was going to go formestane only, but so many are saying derma gives the real cutting effect. My diet is strict and I am losing weight, but I just want a little fire added. I am 26 years old, currently at 16% body fat and fairly muscular.

I am looking at BPS Dermacrine topical. For the formestane, I am looking at either BPS formasurge or Black Lion Formeron. Some lean heavily on one product and some swear by the other and some say it's splitting hairs. Regardless, I just want to know what, if any, PCT I should have ready for this combo.

Thank you for your time.

rphash49

Awards
Both can be mildly suppressive so I would do a pct.

Low dose Formeron solo wouldn't need a pct but dermacrine solo would. Hope that helps

lbmuscle

Awards
Thank you so much. That's what I figured but wasn't sure how much the formestane would keep the decramine in line. Would you just recommend a standard OTC test booster?

rphash49

Awards
Wow I hate to ever say a serm is not needed. Maybe a four week cycle will be fine with an otc pct but if you go any longer I would say get a serm. I personally would use a serm regardless, why not. It's cheap and I have a ton of it so why not be safe.

rphash49

Awards
Now if you are set in just using the derm and formeron I would use the Formeron for an additional 2 weeks after stopping the derm.

Tbol

Awards
Maybe start some DAA in the middle cycle, so it kicks in towards the end? For "pct"

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of doing something similar was gonna do derma for 6 weeks, start black lion forma after 2 weeks for 6 weeks so a total of 8 weeks, overlapping for 2. Anyone ever tried this?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the help up front, and I apologize if this is the wrong section. First post since joining last year, but I am more of a lurker anywho.

I am looking to slim down a bit while keeping the mass I have. I have searched and searched but have been unable to find a solid answer to my question.

If I run a 4-6 week topical formestane / dermacrine stack, do I need a PCT, and what should it be?

I have gathered that for formestane, no. For Dermacrine, some say yes and some say yes after four weeks of use, but I have seen nothing regarding using the two together. I was going to go formestane only, but so many are saying derma gives the real cutting effect. My diet is strict and I am losing weight, but I just want a little fire added. I am 26 years old, currently at 16% body fat and fairly muscular.

I am looking at BPS Dermacrine topical. For the formestane, I am looking at either BPS formasurge or Black Lion Formeron. Some lean heavily on one product and some swear by the other and some say it's splitting hairs. Regardless, I just want to know what, if any, PCT I should have ready for this combo.

Thank you for your time.
no pct if used together...run the formasurge at full dose for 2 weeks then go with half dose, run the formestane at half dose for 2 weeks past the dermacrine which you will run full dose throughout. it this is unclear to you, feel free to post questions here or pm me...always glad to answer topical questions!!!

another option for cutting would be formasurge/dcp 2.0.

if you are new to topicals, using 2 topicals at once might get complicated, imo.

at the same time i am getting ready to run formasurge/dermacrine/androgel....even with my years of topical experience this is uncharted water for me.

log is up if you want to follow along, i should be getting products in the next few days...

lbmuscle

Awards
no pct if used together...run the formasurge at full dose for 2 weeks then go with half dose, run the formestane at half dose for 2 weeks past the dermacrine which you will run full dose throughout. it this is unclear to you, feel free to post questions here or pm me...always glad to answer topical questions!!!

another option for cutting would be formasurge/dcp 2.0.

if you are new to topicals, using 2 topicals at once might get complicated, imo.

at the same time i am getting ready to run formasurge/dermacrine/androgel....even with my years of topical experience this is uncharted water for me.

log is up if you want to follow along, i should be getting products in the next few days...
Thank you! Since I am unable to send PM's, did you say I need both formasurge and another formestane? I will keep the Dermacrine to four weeks unless using both I could go longer. I have the Dermacrine and Formasurge in my posession now. It was supposed to be here Saturday so I could start today but snow storms hit. If I run the Dermacrine for a total of 4 weeks, what would my Formasurge dosage and timeline look like? Can I go longer than 4 weeks with the Dermacrine since I have the formasurge?

Finally, when you say full and half dose...are you going based on the label on each of the bottles? I see all kinds of dosages for this stuff from people on the forum.

Sorry for all the questions and thank you for your help.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you have 1 bottle each of formasurge/dermacrine, then run the dermacrine full dose on the bottle for duartion of bottle, run the formasurge at 2 pumps i time daily[half dose] until bottle is gone....this should give you an extra 10 days to 2 weeks of formasurge after dermacrine is done.

if you have any questions, ask away!!! imo, formasurge/dermacrine is an outstanding combo!!!

i am logging formasurge/dermacrine in the supplemet log section if you want to follow along.

lbmuscle

Awards
Awesome! I certainly will. I am very excited. The bottle of formasurge says 2 pumps...So I just do 2 pumps once a day. So for me that's 3 pumps daily derm and 2 pumps daily formasurge until both are gone. And if I want to run the derma for say only 5 weeks, I just run the forma for 7 total. There's no ramping the formasurge at all huh? Sweet. I will start now. I am a pretty hairy guy, so I am thinking the derma across the shoulders and the forma on my inner biceps and forearms. I will follow your log, let me know if ya have any other tips...and thank you!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! I certainly will. I am very excited. The bottle of formasurge says 2 pumps...So I just do 2 pumps once a day. So for me that's 3 pumps daily derm and 2 pumps daily formasurge until both are gone. And if I want to run the derma for say only 5 weeks, I just run the forma for 7 total. There's no ramping the formasurge at all huh? Sweet. I will start now. I am a pretty hairy guy, so I am thinking the derma across the shoulders and the forma on my inner biceps and forearms. I will follow your log, let me know if ya have any other tips...and thank you!
i use surgical gloves when applying, i reuse them until they fall apart. i also dry off applied areas with a hair dryer, i don't hold it close and move it around-2 to 3 minutes usually does it.

lbmuscle

Awards
i use surgical gloves when applying, i reuse them until they fall apart. i also dry off applied areas with a hair dryer, i don't hold it close and move it around-2 to 3 minutes usually does it.
Just did my first round of dermacrine. This stuff is NICE! I appreciate all the help! Thank you so much! I'll follow your log and keep ya updated on my progress.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just did my first round of dermacrine. This stuff is NICE! I appreciate all the help! Thank you so much! I'll follow your log and keep ya updated on my progress.
hope you enjoy the products!!!