Injection sites...

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
OK, my ass is getting sensitive to bi-weekly 3ml injections...

Why am I so nervous about pinning my quads? Someone talk me into it for the love of god, or somewhere else that's capable of holding 3ml...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Try pinning the aorta.....

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
Try not being a ****ing douchebag and go post your uselessness in someone else thread.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Biceps.. **** that. lol
Im just trying to keep you from taking something in the ass. Quads are easy. Use 3 sites if you must.

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
I can't see the bicep holding anymore than a delt. And my delta leak after 1.5ml so...

Is it the upper putter quad?!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't see the bicep holding anymore than a delt. And my delta leak after 1.5ml so...

Is it the upper putter quad?!
Top of your leg. And the sweep. Don't be a dumbass and inject into calves. Although they can hold alot.

Chest can hold alot too.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I personally do not like quads the next easiest place is the lateral delts. Then I would go with the pecs, they are easy. And the lats are really easy also.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
It is after ass many times its been pinned.

But to give advice like, "try the aorta" is assholish

I can see the funny in me taking shots in the ass.. But injecting the heart isnt even funny.. You coulda had something better for me than that.

HotSpur922

HotSpur922

Awards
so i'm getting .... ass, chest and top of quad...

1ml for a 250 shot 2x per week.

anywhere I pin i'm good I guess...

22 gauge cool?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
so i'm getting .... ass, chest and top of quad...

1ml for a 250 shot 2x per week.

anywhere I pin i'm good I guess...

22 gauge cool?
You get your supply brother? 22 or 23 is fine I believe

HotSpur922

HotSpur922

Awards
I'll be ordering everything in the next couple of days. Starting cycle in mid-late January
I want to be ready for some amateur bodybuilding competitions by the summer

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
Hoping to qualify for NPC nationals this July at the NPC Missouri Championships...

Was really pushing to make super heavy weight but may have to be in the heavyweight bracket. We'll see how much weight I can put on the next few months.

Currently 5'11" at 230lbs and 11%

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Hoping to qualify for NPC nationals this July at the NPC Missouri Championships...

Was really pushing to make super heavy weight but may have to be in the heavyweight bracket. We'll see how much weight I can put on the next few months.

Currently 5'11" at 230lbs and 11%
Best of luck!

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
Thanks! I meant this coming July.. I'm already on to next year. lol

HotSpur922

HotSpur922

Awards
good luck Zac, i'm looking to do any NPC events in the tri state area.

currently 170, 5'9 and about 11 to 12% bf.

I'm looking to gain 20 pounds in the next few months and then cut down to the mid 170's or 180 to be super shredded.

HotSpur922

HotSpur922

Awards
Test E 500 mg per week
Oral Tren
AMS mass drops (1 andro and decoval)
6-bromo for AI and it converts to a form of test.
14 weeks total

week 1-4 Tren-Test-MassDrops-6-bromo
week 1-14 Test E @250 mg 2x per week and 6 bromo

i'll also be using ghrp-2 and cjc starting in a week from now and that will be... forever if my wallet and health allows.

what about you zac?

HotSpur922

HotSpur922

Awards
pct-

nolva-clomid-hcg and aromasin

I may actually try just aromasin during cycle instead of 6-bromo but need to finish up my supply of 6-bromo.

last time I used the 6-bromo at 75mg ED my joints ached allllll day long, I can deal with it but why should I if I don't have to, also I was using the AMS mass drops at the time and the decoval properties are supposed to be good for joint healing and lubrication.
If I wasn't running the massdrops I don't want to imagine what the joint pain woulda been like...

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
I don't go to quiet that extent. Right now I'm cruising on 1000mg Test E and 600mg Eq. With Nolvadex 25mg ED.

Bloods are perfect and have been all year except for a draw in August that showed low liver function, but that was at the and of a blast with 100mg ED of Anadrol as well as 600mg/WK supertren.

Had gyno and rid it by incorporating Proviron with my Nolva.. Pretty sure that happened from some bunk Arimidex.

Getting ready to blast with super tren again...

HotSpur922

HotSpur922

Awards
injectable tren or oral?

I was under the assumption that nolva is a testes stimulation susbstance and should be used PCT?.... aromasin or arimidex or other AI's used on cycle to counter gyno as well as pct to as well counter estro rebound.

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
Come tax time I'm going to invest in enough HGH to run 10i.u. ED for 6 months. Along with some test and eq.. Probably supertren along the way as well..

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
The supertren is 150mg per ml injectable.

My understanding is Nolva blocks the estrogen conversion and Arimidex completely shuts the bodies production of estrogen down.

Either way I don't come off as its not condusive to my goals and a level I'm trying to achieve hence "blast & cruise".

Like I said monthly my bloods have been spot on and my wife can tweak away at my nips.

HotSpur922

HotSpur922

Awards
yeah that is what i'm going for hence the week 1-4 of everything and then just test e for the duration...

my gf has been giving me a bit of **** about all this anabolics talk.
This is my first "real" cycle as i've only done 2 others, one being ostarine and the 2nd being mass drops and 6-bromo

now i'll be pinning and she thinks it's different from the other **** i've done...

in her mind injecting is steroids and she doesnt like that word and taking orals or liquid drops is somehow something different and not steroids like PH's are not roids...

anyway, i've been trying to explain to her but it's like talking to a .... girl

HotSpur922

HotSpur922

Awards
sure is...... I asked her if she is cool with pinning my ass for me, she didn't like that. :34:
I then told her i'd keep my business to myself.

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
Luckily for me my wife enjoys stabbing me.. Sometimes I think she likes making them painful on purpose even though she swears she does it the same every time..lol

abs322

abs322

Banned
Awards
i rotate between glutes, middle delts and outer quads (vastus lateralis).. i use 25g 1" and go 2 ml max in delts and quads. For glutes i use 23g 1.5" and go up to 3ml..

abs322

abs322

Banned
Awards
you can also pin 1ml sub-q evey week which would get you 3ml total if done in conjunction with delts & quads.. some say you can go 3ml in quads but i never went over 2ml in them.

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
Gonna do a quad injection Sunday! I'm ready! I have 1.5" 22g so I'm straight. Just won't burry it to the hilt like I do in my ass.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
It is after ass many times its been pinned.

But to give advice like, "try the aorta" is assholish

I can see the funny in me taking shots in the ass.. But injecting the heart isnt even funny.. You coulda had something better for me than that.
Kidney?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
It is after ass many times its been pinned. But to give advice like, "try the aorta" is assholish I can see the funny in me taking shots in the ass.. But injecting the heart isnt even funny.. You coulda had something better for me than that.
Yea because someone will see that post...not read the rest of the thread..and not sense the sarcasm and will be like "oh I can pin the heart I had no idea probably gets the shyt pumping better" and go do it. People are that stupid. I'm telling you we give the human race way too much credibility. It's like when I was in this other forum I was talking about using OG jack3D and one of the senior, respected members (who didn't like me because I called him out on stuff ) told me to use 6 scoops instead of 2. Guaranteed some noob saw that and is actually going to use 6 scoops of jacked and end up in the ER

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
Sadly most people probably dont even know what the aorta is. lol

And I agree, after I watch cray Russian videos on youtube I'm amazed that ****ing place still operates as a world market/power.. All though they dont really produce ****.. But hey animals are stoooopid..

I'm food drunk.. Night fellas.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
OK, my ass is getting sensitive to bi-weekly 3ml injections...

Why am I so nervous about pinning my quads? Someone talk me into it for the love of god, or somewhere else that's capable of holding 3ml...
Did everything done 3 in my delts. I had a little bit of discomfort but not unbearable. Quads are the easiest possible place to pin. I do delts Quads and glutes last. I hate glutes. It's around behind and I think part of the pip back there is not the oil, it's the fact that it's hard to keep the needle steady and it saws around a bit. That's what I've found for myself

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Gonna do a quad injection Sunday! I'm ready! I have 1.5" 22g so I'm straight. Just won't burry it to the hilt like I do in my ass.
Darn a 22g would hurt. I started out with a 25 and I love it. I use it in everything. 1" in butt and quads and 5/8" in delts.

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
Did it today. It stung but wasn't no worse than a glute shot. I had some butterflies like I ain't had in awhile.. Kind of exciting!

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I just did my TRT shot in the quad about an hour ago. Still get a few butterflies beforehand but I like this location because it's easy to control the syringe. I use a 25g 1". Might try the glute next time.

WeT.DoLPhiN

Awards
Don't be afraid to drop 3ml into your quad...been doing EoD injections of 3ml including both outer quads and it works perfect. Slow and steady wins the race.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Isnt it tough pushing oils through the 25g?
I heat the syringe under hot water for a minute or two and it helps thin the viscosity a little bit. Like said before, slow and steady.

HotSpur922

HotSpur922

Awards
I stated before that I am going to start a cycle of test E in january and i'll be kick starting it with oral tren...

I was under the info that tren doesnt aromas into estro but I have been reading that there can still be prolactin sides while using tren? i'm only going to use the tren for 1 month and then just stay on the test e...

do i have to worry about any sides from 1 month of tren? i'll be using aromasin throughout the cycle so that will keep estro down.

basically, do i have to get something like caber or prami or will my aromasin and short term use of tren be ok..?

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
I prefer to take as few things as possible. So if what you have gets you by than good. However it is handy to have stuff on hand in case you have a flair up.

HotSpur922

HotSpur922

Awards
I prefer to take as few things as possible. So if what you have gets you by than good. However it is handy to have stuff on hand in case you have a flair up.
thanx for the insight, i was all set and ready .... content with all I have chosen to do but now (I dunno why I didn't before) I have been reading all over that tren can cause gyno sides not due to estro conversion because that doesn't happen with tren but gyno due to raised levels of prolactin... so i guess i'll buy some caber and just use that for the month or tren.