Hardening Cycle..11 OXO/ Stanodrol.

jshin

Awards
Any thoughts on potentially running 11 oxo/standrol with the sole purpose to harden/preserve muscle mass during a cut. Both of these compounds are particularly mild but I'm concerned with their effect on prostate (DHT and all that jazz). Any input would be appreciated. Any idea what a dosage scheme would look like for 6-8 weeks?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
11-oxo needs to be ran at quite high doses to see much hardening. I think its VERY effective during a cut but I wouldn't cut without a strong product such as epistane. Unless you have confirmed prostate issues, I would simply take some saw palmetto during your run. Your stack would be fantastic alongside epi. Its cheap and one of friendliest yet potent hormones out there.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I love dht. In fact, I use masteron with all my cycles. No prostate issues here but it can happen. Some hair loss but that's my genetics just sped up.
I've run 11 oxo but as I had low t it made me so fatigued I was worthless.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
what are your guys thoughts on Celtic labs proviron compound instead of stano

jshin

Awards
What about using both concurrently? Again this purely for recomp purposes if I make gains it would definitely be a plus :) but the goal is to primarily preserve muscle and lose BF.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Personally, get some 2 bottles of Test Prop., 1 bottle of epistane, and 2 bottles of 11-oxo. You could drop several % and harden up nice.
Test@350/week/6 weeks
Epi 20/30/40/40(although I'd buy 2 and run 40/40/40/40)
11-oxo 75/75/75/75/75/75
Pct: research Torem@ 60/60/45/30

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Yeah, don't waste a week of epistane at 20mg. But I'd agree with this cycle ^^^