Nipple Pain ????s

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
I got a question for you all. I just started Mdien last week and yesterday noticed that one of the really tiny bumps that surround the areola (SP?) is bigger and hurts a little. Almost like it is an ingrown hair but there is not whitehead. There is no kind of underlying hardness to my nipple area and they don't itch or anything either.

Anyone else ever experience anything like this.

I posted this in another thread in the Anabolics forum but wanted it here also for you all to see.

N

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Tough to tell what it is by your description. I hope you have nolva on hand though. Better safe then sorry and start running the nolva

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
here is a pic...hopefully it will help out...And I do have Nolva onhand if you all think I should start it

Attachments

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
:D Thanks for the pic :D :trout:
But, if you're worried about it, start Nolva. Usually a symptom you would notice right off would be nip puffiness accompanies by the tenderness. So, it may not be gyno, BUT, better safe than sorry, right ;)

N

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Ya I dont think thats the start of gyno but Im no doctor. Id have the checked out though if it doesnt go away

D

dego

Awards
here is a pic...hopefully it will help out...And I do have Nolva onhand if you all think I should start it
AH MY EYES!!!!!!!

In all seriousness if you are worried start on nolva but I think you are just letting your nerves get to you.

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks for the replies. I think I may just be paranoid so I am going to keep an eye on it.

BTW.....I could post a video of me rubbing it if you all want :blink: :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Anabolics 6
thegodfather Anabolics 6
TooManyGains Anabolics 39
P Anabolics 10
I Supplements 0