RPN Havoc- 1st Cycle

b2b2

Awards
Going to try my 1st PH.. Want to run a havoc cycle.

Stats:
5'8 170lbs 28yrs old. Never done PH's before

Running it to see what it can do for my speed. Ive read Speed Trap by Charlie Francis and they were doing low dosage with 3 week on/3 week off. They mentioned that the low dosage was similiar to higher doses for results. They did 5mg of dianabol a day.

I would like to do 10/10/10 or 10/20/20. Has anyone experienced with results like this.

I also plan on running cycle assist and taurine while on cycle.

Charlie mentioned no use of a pct while doing such low doses.

rphash49

Awards
I've never used epi for the goals you have so I'm unsure of the results. I will say epi is really weak already and while it starts to work right away I don't notice results till about week 4.

rphash49

Awards
Also you can't really compare low dose injectable dianabol with low dose oral epi.

Also becareful with havoc. A lot of bunk havoc floating around. It was last produced years ago literally. If it has already expired it may be legit.

b2b2

Awards
Ok thanks. Which is best, epi 2a3a or ibe epistane? Or any other ones?

b2b2

Awards
Ok. So let me know what you think.

Havoc ran at 10/20/20/30
Cycle support by iron labs nutrition: 4 caps starting on weeks 3 and going until weeks 6
Taurine ran at 3g per day pre workout for the 4 week cycle
DAA ran after week 4 of cycle at 3000mg a day until week 6 along with 1g of tribulus a day

While on cycle i will take:
Glucosamine/fish oil/vitamin D/bcaa/protein

Along with PCT:
Creatine/bcaa/protein/zma

Im so new to this so break it down for me. My pct isnt crazy but with such low doses dont know if its necessary

rphash49

Awards
Ok. So let me know what you think.

Havoc ran at 10/20/20/30
Cycle support by iron labs nutrition: 4 caps starting on weeks 3 and going until weeks 6
Taurine ran at 3g per day pre workout for the 4 week cycle
DAA ran after week 4 of cycle at 3000mg a day until week 6 along with 1g of tribulus a day

While on cycle i will take:
Glucosamine/fish oil/vitamin D/bcaa/protein

Along with PCT:
Creatine/bcaa/protein/zma

Im so new to this so break it down for me. My pct isnt crazy but with such low doses dont know if its necessary
Someone else can chime in. I don't advise cycles without a serm regardless of the dose

b2b2

Awards
What would you dose serm at? Clomid at 50mg a day from weeks 4-6?

rphash49

Awards
What would you dose serm at? Clomid at 50mg a day from weeks 4-6?
Epi 40/40/40/40/40/40

Then

Clomid 50/50/25/25

Running epi solo at anything less then 40mg for 6 weeks is a waste. Most of the gains are in weeks 4,5 and 6

b2b2

Awards
Would you still do the above that i had but add the clomid?

b2b2

Awards
Would you still do the same as above that i listed but add clomid?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
clomid 50/25/25/25 is more than enough for your pct

bel1

Awards
id say dose the epi at 30 for 5-6 weeks..
and prepare to dose the taurine higher, add in fish oil too.. don't want cramps and joint issues slowing u down

El_Ogro

Awards
My first cycle was Havoc @ 30/30/30/30/30/30... It was pretty nice, strength and weight started going up just before the 4th week. I might advise running 30/30/40/40/40/40, but 30 should be good for a first run. I had no sides other than mild lethargy and lower back pumps. I gained a good amount of strength, and almost 20lbs (quite a bit of fat, I was eating like a PIG) but I lost it all immediately due to a freak motorcycle accident 3 days into my PCT.

I'd go ahead and run 3g of DAA a day throughout the PCT, not just the last 2 weeks of the Epi.

Use Clomid or Nolva for your PCT.

I ran Nolva @ 20/20/10/10, which is pretty standard.

Rocktown

Awards
Just finished my first cycle myself. Had great results from havoc. Added 15 lbs. I ran it for 5 weeks. Started at 30 mg ended at 60 mg. all my lifts went up. I do crossfit as well as lift all my wod times improved. Don't know if that's the kind of speed your trying to increase. I think this is a great compound. I would use a serm for pct no matter what dose you use. I used nolva. they are cheap and easy. If nothing else it good insurance that you maintain your gains and don't screw yourself up.

b2b2

Awards
Im running havoc at 20/30/30 and currently on my 2nd week of cycle and 3rd day of running it at 30mg. I havent noticed anything yet, no sides, no benefits.

I got my havoc from orbit nutrition and expiration date is sept 2015

I am running it 3 weeks because my training goes 3 weeks hard/1 week deload and since it bein my 1st ever cycle figured it would be pointless to run for 4 weeks

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Im running havoc at 20/30/30 and currently on my 2nd week of cycle and 3rd day of running it at 30mg. I havent noticed anything yet, no sides, no benefits. I got my havoc from orbit nutrition and expiration date is sept 2015 I am running it 3 weeks because my training goes 3 weeks hard/1 week deload and since it bein my 1st ever cycle figured it would be pointless to run for 4 weeks
No real point in running this for three weeks. Usually kicks in around day 12 or so (at least for me).

Your doses are low as well. I'd extend to at least 4 weeks prefer 6
30/40/40/40/40/40

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Anabolics 194
Anabolics 8
Supplement Logs 0