Epi + LMG, SD + Stano, M-Sten + Stano, or... ?

El_Ogro

Awards
Say you were about to run your 2nd cycle, your first being a decent 6 weeker of Havoc @ 30, and you had to pick from a pool of Epi, SD, M-Sten, LMG, and Stano, but only 1 bottle of Stano 200... Looking for size and strength, what would you run?

Something like:

Epi @ 30/30/30/40/40/40
LMG @ 75/75/75/100/100/100

Or:

SD @ 10/15/15/20
Stano @ 400/600/600/800

Or:

M-Sten @ 12/12/16/16
Stano @ 400/600/600/800

Or maybe even SD + LMG or SD + LMG + Stano, or M-Sten instead of the SD...

Or... What other ideas might ye have?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stano, Msten and LMG.

bel1

Awards
either the epi or msten... lmg + stano both would be good..

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would keep the LMG @100mg throughout and the stano @800 throughout as well.

AI cycle support + an additional 1g celery seed extract.

El_Ogro

Awards
I would keep the LMG @100mg throughout and the stano @800 throughout as well.

AI cycle support + an additional 1g celery seed extract.
I'd hafta buy another bottle of Stano to run it straight through at 800... Not the end of the world, I guess.

I already have some Purus Labs Organ Shield, I was planning on running that double dose with additional hawthorn berry, milk thistle, and Liv 52.

Picking up a little celery seed extract would be no problem...

Now, since I'd in theory be running LMG, would I wanna use Clomid in my PCT instead of Nolva? I have both, so, not a big deal. Am I going to want P5P, L-Dopa, or any of that stuff to go along with the LMG?

... And, any point in running the LMG and Stano 2 weeks beyond the M-Sten, or just cut it all at 4 weeks to minimize suppression and all that jazz?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd hafta buy another bottle of Stano to run it straight through at 800... Not the end of the world, I guess. I already have some Purus Labs Organ Shield, I was planning on running that double dose with additional hawthorn berry, milk thistle, and Liv 52. Picking up a little celery seed extract would be no problem... Now, since I'd in theory be running LMG, would I wanna use Clomid in my PCT instead of Nolva? I have both, so, not a big deal. Am I going to want P5P, L-Dopa, or any of that stuff to go along with the LMG?
Ironflexsupps.com has stanozane (stano) and with the promo code "AM20" you'll get 20% off your order.

You can use p5p, ldopa or 1 carboxy. Personally I'd look into either pharm grade prami or caber..

Purus organ shield with the additional supports will suffice! Looks good so far

bel1

Awards
yup definitely run the stano higher it isn't really good at low doses especially if u are going with msten

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a big fan of LMG. I would go msten+stano.

Make sure to have a solid pct, sd/msten is some solid ****.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd hafta buy another bottle of Stano to run it straight through at 800... Not the end of the world, I guess.

I already have some Purus Labs Organ Shield, I was planning on running that double dose with additional hawthorn berry, milk thistle, and Liv 52.

Picking up a little celery seed extract would be no problem...

Now, since I'd in theory be running LMG, would I wanna use Clomid in my PCT instead of Nolva? I have both, so, not a big deal. Am I going to want P5P, L-Dopa, or any of that stuff to go along with the LMG?

... And, any point in running the LMG and Stano 2 weeks beyond the M-Sten, or just cut it all at 4 weeks to minimize suppression and all that jazz?

I would recommend going with Cycle Assist and maybe LIV52 if you really want but Organ shield is a little underdosed for this cycle
Organ shield

Organ Shield Supplement Facts

Serving Size: caps
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving

% Daily Value

Milk Thistle (standarized for 80% silymarin) 300mg **
Beta-Sitosterol (Pygeum africnum) 250mg **
Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Repens) (berries) 200mg **
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) 250mg **
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) 150mg **
Quercitin Dihydrate 150mg **
Coenzyme Q-10 (CoQ10) (trans-isomer) 100mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.

Cycle Assist' label is based on one serving (you take two servings a day)....you can see you get ALOT more with CA

Cycle Assist Supplement Facts

Serving Size: Capsules
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving

% Daily Value

N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine 750 mg **
Milk Thistle (Standardized to 80% Silymarin) 500 mg **
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5) 500 mg 5000%
Hawthorn Berry Extract (Satndardized to 1.8% Vitexin) 450 mg **
Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCL) 50 mg 10000%
Saw Palmetto Extract (Standardized to 45% Fatty Acids) 160 mg **
Celery Seed Extract (10:1) 75 mg **
Grape Seed Extract (95% Proanthocyanidins) 75 mg **
Policosanol 20 mg **
Zinc Gluconate 15 mg 100%

You get 1500mgs of NAC vs 250 mgs from Organ shield for one day
The saw palmetto in CA is a standardized extract and not the less effective berry...and so , and so on

El_Ogro

Awards
I would recommend going with Cycle Assist and maybe LIV52 if you really want but Organ shield is a little underdosed for this cycle
Organ shield

Organ Shield Supplement Facts

Serving Size: caps
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving

% Daily Value

Milk Thistle (standarized for 80% silymarin) 300mg **
Beta-Sitosterol (Pygeum africnum) 250mg **
Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Repens) (berries) 200mg **
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) 250mg **
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) 150mg **
Quercitin Dihydrate 150mg **
Coenzyme Q-10 (CoQ10) (trans-isomer) 100mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.

Cycle Assist' label is based on one serving (you take two servings a day)....you can see you get ALOT more with CA

Cycle Assist Supplement Facts

Serving Size: Capsules
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving

% Daily Value

N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine 750 mg **
Milk Thistle (Standardized to 80% Silymarin) 500 mg **
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5) 500 mg 5000%
Hawthorn Berry Extract (Satndardized to 1.8% Vitexin) 450 mg **
Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCL) 50 mg 10000%
Saw Palmetto Extract (Standardized to 45% Fatty Acids) 160 mg **
Celery Seed Extract (10:1) 75 mg **
Grape Seed Extract (95% Proanthocyanidins) 75 mg **
Policosanol 20 mg **
Zinc Gluconate 15 mg 100%

You get 1500mgs of NAC vs 250 mgs from Organ shield for one day
The saw palmetto in CA is a standardized extract and not the less effective berry...and so , and so on
*sigh* Yeah, Organ Shield is pretty week... I have a bunch that I got on sale dirt cheap awhile back that I need to use up. I used Cycle Assist with my Havoc cycle and it seemed to work well, maybe I'll order a bottle and use the Organ Shield during PCT.

Good advice, thanks!

El_Ogro

Awards
Not a big fan of LMG. I would go msten+stano.

Make sure to have a solid pct, sd/msten is some solid ****.
Why don't you like LMG? Leaky nips? Lol

For PCT, I was going to run:

Nolva @ 40/20/20/10 with maybe an additional week @ 10 if I feel the need
D-Pol @ X/X/X/X and maybe continued for another 4 weeks if it seems coo.
Erase @ 0/0/3/2/2/1

I've got some Clomid that I could throw in there, but I don't know if it's necessary.

Exemestane and Letro also on hand in case somethin' crazy starts poppin' off.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Msten bridged into epi. Stano 800-1000 all the way thru.

El_Ogro

Awards
Msten bridged into epi. Stano 800-1000 all the way thru.
M-Sten @ 12/12/16/16
Epi @ 30/30/30/30/40/40
Stano @ 800/800/800/800/1000/1000

Or something similar? That would be pretty gnarly... I'd get strength gains like mad on a run like that!

I think my body would hate me, though. Lol

rphash49

Awards
I recommend using dermacrine or d-spray to combat lethargy rather then stano. Stano is fine for epi and hdrol but IMO you need something stronger for m-sten.

I ran stano at 1000mg stacked with m-sten and I felt like death week 4.

El_Ogro

Awards
I recommend using dermacrine or d-spray to combat lethargy rather then stano. Stano is fine for epi and hdrol but IMO you need something stronger for m-sten.

I ran stano at 1000mg stacked with m-sten and I felt like death week 4.
@ what dosage were you running your M-Sten, and how were your gains?

I've been looking into adding some Dermacrine to the 'ol stash... Lethargy sucks, I felt like crap on 30mg of Epi. SD or M-Sten would probably have me crippled. Ain't scurred tho!

rphash49

Awards
@ what dosage were you running your M-Sten, and how were your gains?

I've been looking into adding some Dermacrine to the 'ol stash... Lethargy sucks, I felt like crap on 30mg of Epi. SD or M-Sten would probably have me crippled. Ain't scurred tho!
Yeah if 30mg of epi makes you feel bad then stano is not going to cut it. I ran m-sten at 24mg with 1000mg stano and felt like death. I'm running epi at 70mg with dermacrine and I feel great in week 7.

El_Ogro

Awards
Yeah if 30mg of epi makes you feel bad then stano is not going to cut it. I ran m-sten at 24mg with 1000mg stano and felt like death. I'm running epi at 70mg with dermacrine and I feel great in week 7.
The lethargy of 30mg wasn't terrible, but it was there... Like, on back days that I would start out with pull ups, I'd literally sit there for 20 minutes looking at my pull up bar, shaking my head. Lol

Have you been running Epi @ 70 all 7 weeks? If so, that's pretty freakin' intense...

rphash49

Awards
The lethargy of 30mg wasn't terrible, but it was there... Like, on back days that I would start out with pull ups, I'd literally sit there for 20 minutes looking at my pull up bar, shaking my head. Lol

Have you been running Epi @ 70 all 7 weeks? If so, that's pretty freakin' intense...
Yep all 7. Going to try 100mg in April. Dermacrine makes a big difference. On stano 40mg of epi is all I can take

El_Ogro

Awards
Yep all 7. Going to try 100mg in April. Dermacrine makes a big difference. On stano 40mg of epi is all I can take
That's crazy... Have you gotten or do you plan to check bloods running that high for that long? How are the back pumps? By week 6 @ 30, my lower back was killing me. I didn't supplement any additional Taurine or anything, I just beasted it out. No pain, no gain, ya know...

I had pretty insane strength gains on Epi @ 30, if I ran it that high, I'd be like Superman after the 4th week. Lol

rphash49

Awards
That's crazy... Have you gotten or do you plan to check bloods running that high for that long?

I had pretty insane strength gains on Epi @ 30, if I ran it that high, I'd be like Superman after the 4th week. Lol
I always get bloods done.

Most strengh gains I've ever had was on a epi/trenazone stack.

El_Ogro

Awards
What kind of dosages do you recommend with Dermacrine? 3 pumps daily? 4? 10?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What kind of dosages do you recommend with Dermacrine? 3 pumps daily? 4? 10?
It's body weight dependent, dosing wise. If you weigh 'x' amount you use 'x' amount of dermacrine

rphash49

Awards
It's body weight dependent, dosing wise. If you weigh 'x' amount you use 'x' amount of dermacrine
This is correct. At my weight of 213 it's 4 pumps. I think it goes to 5 pumps at 235. I got two tubes and at four pumps a day I'm going to have like half a tube left on a 7 week cycle

El_Ogro

Awards
Good info... I'm 205, almost 206, but I'm at fatty at the moment. Around 18% BF. :'(

I'm assuming 3-4 pumps? A few in the morning and a few at night?

rphash49

Awards
Good info... I'm 205, almost 206, but I'm at fatty at the moment. Around 18% BF. :'(

I'm assuming 3-4 pumps? A few in the morning and a few at night?
I wouldnt run a cycle over 15% bf. Get that down before you start. Dermacrine will not be very effective when applied to high body fat. Skin needs to be thin. Apply to vascular areas.

4pumps first thing in the morning after shower.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
M-Sten @ 12/12/16/16
Epi @ 30/30/30/30/40/40
Stano @ 800/800/800/800/1000/1000

Or something similar? That would be pretty gnarly... I'd get strength gains like mad on a run like that!

I think my body would hate me, though. Lol
This is how I'm running it right now. I'm in the 3rd week.

Msten 20/20/20/20
Epi 0/0/40/40/50/50 (maybe bump up the last 2 weeks depending on how I feel)
Dermacrine 4 pumps ED

I feel great so far. No lethargy. But I'm only 2 and a half weeks in so we shall see. My strength has gone thru the roof tho so far.

El_Ogro

Awards
I wouldnt run a cycle over 15% bf. Get that down before you start. Dermacrine will not be very effective when applied to high body fat. Skin needs to be thin. Apply to vascular areas.

4pumps first thing in the morning after shower.
Aight, so, if I'm 205 @ 18%, I'd hafta lose about 6lbs to be at 15%. That shouldn't be too difficult, I guess. I can probably pull that off in a month, but, damnit... I'm so close to hitting PRs on the weights, I don't wanna fall back again... Ahhhhhhhrgh okay.

Or, I could just keep my diet strict, pump iron like hell, add more muscle mass until I'm at 15%... I think that would take longer though :p

El_Ogro

Awards
This is how I'm running it right now. I'm in the 3rd week.

Msten 20/20/20/20
Epi 0/0/40/40/50/50 (maybe bump up the last 2 weeks depending on how I feel)
Dermacrine 4 pumps ED

I feel great so far. No lethargy. But I'm only 2 and a half weeks in so we shall see. My strength has gone thru the roof tho so far.
That sounds pretty awesome... The Epi should kick in just in time to harden ya up and maybe keep the strength rising when the M-Sten stops.