Consequences of year round blast and cruise

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
Hey bros, doing my winter cycle discussed and critiqued in a previous thread, things are going amazing.. Started off at 195lbs less than 2 months ago after taking 2nd place in a NPC physique competition and up to 218lbs. Up 23lbs trying to get up to 225-230.. And just wondering what are some of the consequences or long term sides of running a year round blast and cruise? Havent picked out compounds yet, but i am absolutely addicted to this lifestyle, i love workin hard, i love destroying the iron, i love pounds of chicken and brown rice all day. However i do want kids one day and my largest concern is if i were to run cycles year round would it make me permanently infertile? Ive been trying to research it and would like to get some input from my bros on AM. Thanks for the input guys

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
There is no guarantee it will make you infertile, but in the long term it could definitely affect your HPTA negatively. Look at Branch Warren, he had a kid Feb 2012. Also Evan Centopani has a child that was born a couple years ago. However I don't know about Evan but Branch Warren has said(according to a forum) at a UKBFF expo that he cycles 18 weeks on 6 weeks off. Still that's a lot of time on.

But there's no guarantee it won't make YOU infertile either, it could happen. I think the chances of becoming 100% infertile from steroid use alone are slim, but I wouldn't dismiss it completely. Keep in mind though you could also become infertile without ever cycling, happens to many men all around the world.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Add HCG to you cycle and it should keep it going.

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
I know it may be a dumb question but when i normally run my cycles i usually do 250ius of hcg every 3 days, its not a problem to run hcg year round if my cycles going to be year round is it? And what would be an example of a messed up HPTA system? I wont have any deformed kids as a result of all my juicing will I? That my primary concern. Thanks for the input so far, its very helpful and insightful

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I know it may be a dumb question but when i normally run my cycles i usually do 250ius of hcg every 3 days, its not a problem to run hcg year round if my cycles going to be year round is it? And what would be an example of a messed up HPTA system? I wont have any deformed kids as a result of all my juicing will I? That my primary concern. Thanks for the input so far, its very helpful and insightful
HCG should keep your balls working but to make sure that everything is working as it should, find a understanding Dr that do blood test every once in a while, that's the only way to really know.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After seeing so many of my friends that had difficulty having children, if that were a concern, I would steer clear. As mentioned, there is no guarantee either way, but I sure would want to put the chances on my side. The mentality is difficult though, because you don't have kids and it is still about you. I have them, so my mind is on how great it is to have them. That puts a bias in my opinion.

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
After seeing so many of my friends that had difficulty having children, if that were a concern, I would steer clear. As mentioned, there is no guarantee either way, but I sure would want to put the chances on my side. The mentality is difficult though, because you don't have kids and it is still about you. I have them, so my mind is on how great it is to have them. That puts a bias in my opinion.
Well said.. The laughter of your child can make any bad day great in a second!!

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Hey bros, doing my winter cycle discussed and critiqued in a previous thread, things are going amazing.. Started off at 195lbs less than 2 months ago after taking 2nd place in a NPC physique competition and up to 218lbs. Up 23lbs trying to get up to 225-230.. And just wondering what are some of the consequences or long term sides of running a year round blast and cruise? Havent picked out compounds yet, but i am absolutely addicted to this lifestyle, i love workin hard, i love destroying the iron, i love pounds of chicken and brown rice all day. However i do want kids one day and my largest concern is if i were to run cycles year round would it make me permanently infertile? Ive been trying to research it and would like to get some input from my bros on AM. Thanks for the input guys
How old are you? Almost all the salient points have been covered, so I'll just add a few of my own... When you say "blast and cruise" that's usually a phrase used to describe guys like me on lifetime TRT. We can't get off TRT because our natural test is so low, so we cruise to maintain normal levels. (On a side note, I consider my cycles to be blast and blast harder so I never really do true TRT.) So if you have the capability of coming off and producing normal levels of test, then you don't need a cruise phase because it'd be moot plus why compete with the same levels your body can produce naturally? If this is the case, then I'd just blast and come off during the time you propose TRT (cruise). If, however, you want to cruise at higher levels, like maybe 900ng/dl, then you take certain risks. The vast majority of guys can recover after years, even decades, of non-stop AAS. But, you have the very, very few who shut down after a short cycle of nandralone, or even Proscar. I would say that if you are in your 20's, come off and let your body normalize. If you're in your 30's, and you don't really care about kids (not saying that it's a high risk anyway) then go for it. My concern at your age would be the availability of AAS in years to come. It may not always be as easy as it is now. So your source of supply has to be solid. And, after competition, will you still want to do injections at least once a week? To me it's no problem, since I inject ED, 365 days a year. Look at Ronnie Coleman; he hasn't been off his blasting phase for what, 25 years?

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
How old are you? Almost all the salient points have been covered, so I'll just add a few of my own... When you say "blast and cruise" that's usually a phrase used to describe guys like me on lifetime TRT. We can't get off TRT because our natural test is so low, so we cruise to maintain normal levels. (On a side note, I consider my cycles to be blast and blast harder so I never really do true TRT.) So if you have the capability of coming off and producing normal levels of test, then you don't need a cruise phase because it'd be moot plus why compete with the same levels your body can produce naturally? If this is the case, then I'd just blast and come off during the time you propose TRT (cruise). If, however, you want to cruise at higher levels, like maybe 900ng/dl, then you take certain risks. The vast majority of guys can recover after years, even decades, of non-stop AAS. But, you have the very, very few who shut down after a short cycle of nandralone, or even Proscar. I would say that if you are in your 20's, come off and let your body normalize. If you're in your 30's, and you don't really care about kids (not saying that it's a high risk anyway) then go for it. My concern at your age would be the availability of AAS in years to come. It may not always be as easy as it is now. So your source of supply has to be solid. And, after competition, will you still want to do injections at least once a week? To me it's no problem, since I inject ED, 365 days a year. Look at Ronnie Coleman; he hasn't been off his blasting phase for what, 25 years?
Im 22 going on 23 in a couple of months so i am aware i am fairly young to even be considering doing blast and cruises.. I was doing extensive research last night i read watched just about every video and article on the subject. And i discovered that for the most part from my previous experience with aas plus my age and genetics it is unnecessary for me to blast and cruise year round because my body recovers well. I dont have naturally low test levels so theres no need for a true blast and cruise. What i discovered in my research is that what i want to do is run longer cycles where i throw in different compounds here and there and mix up dosages to shock my body into growth and take less time off.. I've seen a lot of your posts and you are much more knowledgeable than i am, given my age and genetic ability to recover from cycles well would you consider it a good idea to run lets say 16-20 week cycles "on" then come completely off all test and things of that nature and just do normal pct of clomid and nolvadex for 4-6 weeks, take a 2 week break of absolutely nothing, then jump back onto another cycle? I feel like that would be similar to a blast and cruise but instead of running low test dosages during the cruise part i would allow my body to let its natural test come back up gradually.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Im 22 going on 23 in a couple of months so i am aware i am fairly young to even be considering doing blast and cruises.. I was doing extensive research last night i read watched just about every video and article on the subject. And i discovered that for the most part from my previous experience with aas plus my age and genetics it is unnecessary for me to blast and cruise year round because my body recovers well. I dont have naturally low test levels so theres no need for a true blast and cruise. What i discovered in my research is that what i want to do is run longer cycles where i throw in different compounds here and there and mix up dosages to shock my body into growth and take less time off.. I've seen a lot of your posts and you are much more knowledgeable than i am, given my age and genetic ability to recover from cycles well would you consider it a good idea to run lets say 16-20 week cycles "on" then come completely off all test and things of that nature and just do normal pct of clomid and nolvadex for 4-6 weeks, take a 2 week break of absolutely nothing, then jump back onto another cycle? I feel like that would be similar to a blast and cruise but instead of running low test dosages during the cruise part i would allow my body to let its natural test come back up gradually.
It's good to see you are doing your own research. Keep in mind that at the end of PCT, your body may not be back to normal. PCT is not a science either. It's very possible that you would recover in the same amount of time once you stop with or without PCT, we don't know for sure. PCT is a rule of thumb that makes sense on paper and most guys swear by it, but we don't know really how effective it is or is it necessary. It sure doesn't hurt to follow a program that helps re-start your normal activities. I say this because if you wait 6 weeks while on PCT, then do nothing for two weeks, your body hasn't really re-calibrated. If it were me, I'd wait at least four weeks, get a blood panel to see if everything is back to normal, then decide whether to jump back on. You may be able to blast for 4 months, come off for 2, then back on for 4. That would give you 8 months out of the year that you are on. Just run blood work while you are on, off and see what's going on. Don't rely on how you feel. That way you're making informed decisions and not playing Russian Roulette.

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
Thanks DetroitHammer, i really appreciate the input.. I have a friend whos mom works for a doctors office that can do all my bloodwork and test levels, im not sure if shes a doctor or just works there but i was going to go thru my friend and have his mom set something up for me to check my levels and make sure my body is all good... And 4 months on and 2 months off is probably the route im going to take in the upcoming months and stick with that for a pretty long time.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Thanks DetroitHammer, i really appreciate the input.. I have a friend whos mom works for a doctors office that can do all my bloodwork and test levels, im not sure if shes a doctor or just works there but i was going to go thru my friend and have his mom set something up for me to check my levels and make sure my body is all good... And 4 months on and 2 months off is probably the route im going to take in the upcoming months and stick with that for a pretty long time.
Sounds pretty interesting, keep me posted, good luck!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
It's good to see you are doing your own research. Keep in mind that at the end of PCT, your body may not be back to normal. PCT is not a science either. It's very possible that you would recover in the same amount of time once you stop with or without PCT, we don't know for sure. PCT is a rule of thumb that makes sense on paper and most guys swear by it, but we don't know really how effective it is or is it necessary. It sure doesn't hurt to follow a program that helps re-start your normal activities. I say this because if you wait 6 weeks while on PCT, then do nothing for two weeks, your body hasn't really re-calibrated. If it were me, I'd wait at least four weeks, get a blood panel to see if everything is back to normal, then decide whether to jump back on. You may be able to blast for 4 months, come off for 2, then back on for 4. That would give you 8 months out of the year that you are on. Just run blood work while you are on, off and see what's going on. Don't rely on how you feel. That way you're making informed decisions and not playing Russian Roulette.
Solid advice here as alwaysz DH. The generic rule is time on = time off but I agree with DH, if your bloodwork comes back in normal ranges then go for it.

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
Solid advice here as alwaysz DH. The generic rule is time on = time off but I agree with DH, if your bloodwork comes back in normal ranges then go for it.
Gonna get blood work done in january and prob hop on a high dosage tren/test/mast cycle in february or march and do a physique or bb competition towards the end of cycle and start incorporating hgh at this time as well, assuming body is ready for cycle

Attila de Hun

Attila de Hun

Awards
Ive been blasting and crusiing for 3 years now and am very happy with it. I cant imagine not being on something. I know that i do not want kids tho and fully expect to be on TRT for the rest of my life

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Just remember if you can't have kids, it's the woman's fault.

But I view cruising as trt.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I've blasted and cruised for the last couple years now, and my wife wants to try for child numero dos, but no luck the last few months....about a month now I've been on clomid and HCG, and got off my test/tren 100/100 cruise.....still waiting but my B's ain't so small so something is working.

I'm 37 and thought one kiddo was enough (he's 7 now), but my other half has changed my mind lol...I've read guys on blasts had luck with HCG and clomid getting their other halves preggers, so anything's possible I guess....can't really say for certain but there are ways to help improve your chances!!

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I've blasted and cruised for the last couple years now, and my wife wants to try for child numero dos, but no luck the last few months....about a month now I've been on clomid and HCG, and got off my test/tren 100/100 cruise.....still waiting but my B's ain't so small so something is working.

I'm 37 and thought one kiddo was enough (he's 7 now), but my other half has changed my mind lol...I've read guys on blasts had luck with HCG and clomid getting their other halves preggers, so anything's possible I guess....can't really say for certain but there are ways to help improve your chances!!
Good luck, hope it works out for you! See a Dr if nothing happens

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Guy that runs 250mg year round and doubles up when he wants a boost will be far healthier than guy that runs high doses for 12 weeks intermittently
Don't run hCG through your cycle, your leydig cells will desensitise to it and you'll have trouble when you actually need it. Balls will stay big if you run sensible doses and have high IGF-1. If you want to get your mrs pregnant then use it. I know a few guys that got their partner pregnant on +3g cycles with a 5000ui hcg shot

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Guy that runs 250mg year round and doubles up when he wants a boost will be far healthier than guy that runs high doses for 12 weeks intermittently
Can you expand on this? I'm interested

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I've had three kids while on HRT, usually after an HCG blast or running a higher dosed cycle. It takes 3 months for the sperm cells to mature so be patient.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand that this is your opinion and not based on fact, but why do you think this?

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I understand that this is your opinion and not based on fact, but why do you think this?
Because you're running the minimum amount you need to grow and the minimum you need to maintain with no crash in HPTA
When your older, you will have issues with sperm count and testosterone levels. But luckily we have HRT clinics and sperm banks. Hopefully people will take both arguments and come up with their own logical conclusion instead of just believing what I, or anyone else says at face value

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I assumed that this was opinion, but wanted to make sure. Certainly you understand that 250mg is not anywhere the amount needed to see growth and that test is not the only factor, but just a part of the equation. Also, I am not sure where you are getting your data regarding HPTA, but it is not accurate.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Don't run hCG through your cycle, your leydig cells will desensitise to it and you'll have trouble when you actually need it. Balls will stay big if you run sensible doses and have high IGF-1. If you want to get your mrs pregnant then use it. I know a few guys that got their partner pregnant on +3g cycles with a 5000ui hcg shot
Maybe you should use that search button on google and research a bit because your so far off point it's not funny. Running 250mg is enough to suppress your natural testosterone levels, so not coming off means your continually suppressed year round, cycling off and doing a decent pct gets your body back to its natural state of producing endogenous test. So no it's not healthier is actually retarded. Also retarded is your stance of hcg, 250iu e3d is enough to trickle feed an LH signal to the testes, desensitization is not possible on low doses. Every study I've read regarding hcg ( an there's been a few ) state that desensitization o the leydig cells occurs when prolonged use at HIGH dosages. Using hcg on cycle means your testes are still producing testosterone so when you come off recovery is a lot easier.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
If you're going to point something out for being "broscience" at least actually refute the point
Yeah he will be suppressed all year round. So what? What are the negative health effects from being suppressed year round when you're taking testosterone anyway? Do TRT patients also get these alleged "health effects"? I have no idea what negative health effects you're talking about from running a cc a week. You'll get lowered sperm count, get your sperm frozen. Study done on HRT patients showed this (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1172906), and testosterone therapy was even stopped without PCT.

Running high doses will influence blood pressure, lipid profiles, I don't really need to go into it. Instead of growing a load then going back to nutjuice (which will only get you so far lets be serious) you're far better off in the long run using the minimum needed to grow and the minimum needed to maintain. If your diet and training is spot on this won't be an issue at all, people are just lazy

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
If you're going to point something out for being "broscience" at least actually refute the point
Yeah he will be suppressed all year round. So what? What are the negative health effects from being suppressed year round when you're taking testosterone anyway? Do TRT patients also get these alleged "health effects"? I have no idea what negative health effects you're talking about from running a cc a week. You'll get lowered sperm count, get your sperm frozen. Study done on HRT patients showed this (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1172906), and testosterone therapy was even stopped without PCT.

Running high doses will influence blood pressure, lipid profiles, I don't really need to go into it. Instead of growing a load then going back to nutjuice (which will only get you so far lets be serious) you're far better off in the long run using the minimum needed to grow and the minimum needed to maintain. If your diet and training is spot on this won't be an issue at all, people are just lazy
I am not going to take any sides in this debate because I think everyone is saying basically the same thing, kind of. In regards to 250cc of test enanthate/cypionate, that’s a dose that is rhetorical but a decent starting point. Without doubt, 100cc of test will suppress your natural production of test, affecting your HPTA. Even 50cc will affect your HPTA. Since each individual has his own metabolic rate and regulation, the amount of test required to maintain clinical normality will vary. I can easily tolerate 250cc a week and my serum test will be roughly 600 ng/dL at 5 days after injection. Others will see levels over 1000. Age also has a lot to do with it, but I think we’re talking about young guys in their 20s maybe early 30s.

A young healthy male should be able to recover from a cycle and return to his natural levels rapidly, with or without PCT. Since his natural level will be close to what 250cc a week would yield, it won’t be the ideal level for maintaining any growth beyond normal. Unless you are old like me and need help. But a young guy is better off to let his body return to a natural state if that’s what 250cc a week is designed to do. Vigilant blood work would prove this out per individual. Once an individual is unable to maintain levels that TRT doses would yield, then a cruising and blasting routine may be the way to go, but if your body is capable of returning to normal levels, then that would be the healthiest way to go.

So I tend to agree that 250cc a week is a good TRT dose, I’m not sure that it’s advisable for a young male to jump on that dose when his body is more than capable of sustaining that level of ng/dL naturally.

I do agree that going on a 20 week cycle of heavy AAS, then coming off, then going back on is not real healthy either. It plays havoc psychologically and physiologically. For that reason, I am not a strong proponent of anyone in their 20s to jump into AAS unless they need to in order to compete or make a living. Then I would follow the same routine that a pro body builder does, and never come off, just go down to maybe 500 test per week, along with other gear, then blast up for the event.

As far as sperm count goes and other sides, that’s a risk we all take. Most are manageable risks. We have to address each one and determine if we are willing to take that risk with risk mitigation protocols.

I think the older you are, the more sense it makes to stay on AAS year-round. So your example is spot on for anyone who can’t produce maybe 600ng/dL a week naturally.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Holy hell...I'm 38, youngest is 7 and I can't imagine having another baby at my age.

Good luck to you, sir. You're more patient than I!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not going to take any sides in this debate because I think everyone is saying basically the same thing, kind of. In regards to 250cc of test enanthate/cypionate, that’s a dose that is rhetorical but a decent starting point. Without doubt, 100cc of test will suppress your natural production of test, affecting your HPTA. Even 50cc will affect your HPTA. Since each individual has his own metabolic rate and regulation, the amount of test required to maintain clinical normality will vary. I can easily tolerate 250cc a week and my serum test will be roughly 600 ng/dL at 5 days after injection. Others will see levels over 1000. Age also has a lot to do with it, but I think we’re talking about young guys in their 20s maybe early 30s.
Agree with all of this. I happen to be one of those people that is on 120mg a week split e3.5d and maintain a 750-800 average. Anything more and it bothers me. When I started a few years ago, a single 200mg shot would have me still off the chart 5 days in and made me miserable trying to keep e2 in check and raising my BP.

But again, test is only part of the equation. I was able to keep muscle and bulk when my test levels were <300. Just a lot more heavy work and a lot closer attention paid to diet.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Interesting about the doses you're taking and the blood levels you're getting
HRT dose is 250mg every 14 days in Australia and will get you blood levels in the upper normal range. My friend is transgender and this puts him at 900-1200 13 days post injection. Are you using UGL or pharmacy products?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Interesting about the doses you're taking and the blood levels you're getting
HRT dose is 250mg every 14 days in Australia and will get you blood levels in the upper normal range. My friend is transgender and this puts him at 900-1200 13 days post injection. Are you using UGL or pharmacy products?
A female will absorb much more test than a male, so drop-per-drop a woman will use more than a man. So it doesn't surprise me about your friend. When I help out female friends with hot flashes, wasting disease and menopause, I give them only .2cc every two weeks and their levels are barley elevated or within range.

When are your friends getting their blood drawn? If it's on day 13 and they have levels between 900 and 1200 then something isn't right. Just knowing how esters work and cleave off, the maximum levels will be 5 days post injection. On day 7 (assuming cypionate) the levels will have dropped considerably. On day 14, there will be barely a trace of test in their system. Injecting 250 every two weeks will provide a very unstable serum testosterone level. And that's the problem with long esters, and I consider enanthate and cypionate to be long esters. The cleavage is way to precarious and unpredictable. Whereas a shorter ester, like prop or hex, will be much more stable and available. Injecting 75mgs of prop every other day is way more effective than 250mgs of cyp every two weeks.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know why it would be any different there as opposed to here, but it's well known that if any doc tries to tell you to inject every 2 weeks, you run away. That is a protocol from another era and one you may find here with an inexperienced doctor. Let's just take your example at face value and assume that it is true heshe runs the top of the range 13 days out. That means they are running WAY above any normal limit for almost the entire time between injections. Stop for a minute and think about that and what TRT is supposed to do (hint: keep you within normal limits) and it is easy to see why that is wrong and bad. Not to mention what it must be doing for e2, BP, hematocrit levels along the way.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
A female will absorb much more test than a male, so drop-per-drop a woman will use more than a man. So it doesn't surprise me about your friend. When I help out female friends with hot flashes, wasting disease and menopause, I give them only .2cc every two weeks and their levels are barley elevated or within range.

When are your friends getting their blood drawn? If it's on day 13 and they have levels between 900 and 1200 then something isn't right. Just knowing how esters work and cleave off, the maximum levels will be 5 days post injection. On day 7 (assuming cypionate) the levels will have dropped considerable. On day 14, there will be barely a trace of test in their system. Injecting 250 every two weeks will provide a very unstable serum testosterone level. And that's the problem with long esters, and I consider enanthate and cypionate to be long esters. The cleavage is way to precarious and unpredictable. Whereas a shorter ester, like prop or hex, will be much more stable and available. Injecting 75mgs of prop every other day is way more effective than 250mgs of cyp every two weeks.
Well I can't really discuss this without casting assumptions. I'll be getting blood tests early Jan myself, I'll post up the blood levels here.
Also kisaj, again that's a ****load of assumptions and the doctor is a close family member so I have the utmost faith in the doctors ability to keep my friend healthy and give an adequate HRT protocol

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have assumed nothing and only posted what is fairly obvious. Rather than take it personal, just take a step back and try to understand what is being said. Unless you run lab ranges that are completely different and 900-1200 is near the bottom of the range for Australia, then there is no debate. They are running well above normal range almost all the time.

Also, who cares who the doctor is? 2 weeks simply is a hormonal rollercoaster and not a good protocol. Look around here and see why so many people move to an e3.5d type schedule.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Well I can't really discuss this without casting assumptions. I'll be getting blood tests early Jan myself, I'll post up the blood levels here.
Also kisaj, again that's a ****load of assumptions and the doctor is a close family member so I have the utmost faith in the doctors ability to keep my friend healthy and give an adequate HRT protocol
When you get your blood drawn, make sure you note how long after your last injection, plus everything leading up to it... I understand you trusting a friend, but doctors are the worst source of reliable information when it comes to AAS. They are, as a lot, totally clueless. Some are less clueless than others, but finding a doctor who can readily discuss AAS and do so with clinical backing is nearly impossible. If we were to divide this board up into three tiers, tier one being the most knowledgeable and tier three the novice, most tier two members know more about AAS than their doctors. Not to disrespect your friend, but I would take advice with a grain of salt.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
The doctor is an endo, not just some family gp

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
No idea what other friends you're talking about
250mg a fortnight is a standard HRT protocol in Australia to get levels into the 700-900 range
http://roidcalc.powerbody.ru/ this site is good, I don't like using them but it demonstrates it nicely
Half life of enanthate is 10.5 days. So in 10.5 days no injections, you will have half the amount as you did day 1
You'll be able to see that even in the worst case part, 13 days post injection you will have 12mg in the blood, this takes into account molecular weight of the ester too. This is 84mg a week going by worst case which is plenty for health, most guys will produce less than this and this is just the last day. It averages at 18mg a day or around 125mg a week.

250mg a week will be even better, as long as you're getting good quality- I suspect most people are getting bunk which is why these myths come about but this is just conjecture.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
No idea what other friends you're talking about
250mg a fortnight is a standard HRT protocol in Australia to get levels into the 700-900 range
http://roidcalc.powerbody.ru/ this site is good, I don't like using them but it demonstrates it nicely
Half life of enanthate is 10.5 days. So in 10.5 days no injections, you will have half the amount as you did day 1
You'll be able to see that even in the worst case part, 13 days post injection you will have 12mg in the blood, this takes into account molecular weight of the ester too. This is 84mg a week going by worst case which is plenty for health, most guys will produce less than this and this is just the last day. It averages at 18mg a day or around 125mg a week.

250mg a week will be even better, as long as you're getting good quality- I suspect most people are getting bunk which is why these myths come about but this is just conjecture.
Maybe it's the confusion on how half lives work. This is from a post below. My friend, who is a professor in chemistry, provided the response.

"The material you read on half lives were probably referring to exponential decay, such as is usual with radioactive materials and true, it follows that fixed rate pattern; however, in your case, you have a pharmaceutical non exponential decay and YES, it is dependent on the original quantity you began with as well as how much is left. It is very conceivable and probable that each phase of the substances' half- life shortens as it continues to be eliminated or lose effectiveness. Other factors such as accumulation in the body, metabolism etc., influences the rate, as well.To sum it up, you are correct..."

At the half life, you have half (in vitro) the amount. Your next half life is 25% of the first. The next is 5% of the first. So after 10 days, you are pretty much at the end of your dose. If 10 days represents the half, then at maybe 13 days, it's over. If you inject 250mgs do you really believe that you will get an even distribution of molecules released into the blood stream over 14 days? Impossible. You will get the most within the first five days. After that the levels start falling off. After 10 days it's usually at the bottom of the chart, near zero.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Maybe it's the confusion on how half lives work. This is from a post below. My friend, who is a professor in chemistry, provided the response.

"The material you read on half lives were probably referring to exponential decay, such as is usual with radioactive materials and true, it follows that fixed rate pattern; however, in your case, you have a pharmaceutical non exponential decay and YES, it is dependent on the original quantity you began with as well as how much is left. It is very conceivable and probable that each phase of the substances' half- life shortens as it continues to be eliminated or lose effectiveness. Other factors such as accumulation in the body, metabolism etc., influences the rate, as well.To sum it up, you are correct..."

At the half life, you have half (in vitro) the amount. Your next half life is 25% of the first. The next is 5% of the first. So after 10 days, you are pretty much at the end of your dose. If 10 days represents the half, then at maybe 13 days, it's over. If you inject 250mgs do you really believe that you will get an even distribution of molecules released into the blood stream over 14 days? Impossible. You will get the most within the first five days. After that the levels start falling off. After 10 days it's usually at the bottom of the chart, near zero.
Yeah I know that.... the calculator accurately depicts this. I didn't say that you'd get an even distribution of test released into the system. Again the calculator shows this. Not sure what you're trying to debate here but you seem to be agreeing with me

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know that.... the calculator accurately depicts this. I didn't say that you'd get an even distribution of test released into the system. Again the calculator shows this. Not sure what you're trying to debate here but you seem to be agreeing with me
Probably... If you have a friend who is a doctor, an endo is the one to have. I would love to talk to him if I lived in Australia. My doctor prescribes 200mgs of test per week for me as TRT. Of course, that's not what I do, but it's his prescription. I would be interested why he prescribes 250 every two weeks. It may be the standard protocol in Australia as you said so he is just in line with the others. Over here there is no standard. It's every doctor doing something different. 100 a week seems to be the norm, although I know some who prescribe 100mgs ever 3-4 weeks. Pure insanity.

But I better understand why you feel that 250mgs per week would be a good cruising dose. And as I said, I agree with that unless the man is in his 20s.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
200 a week pharma test you're one lucky bastard

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I have assumed nothing and only posted what is fairly obvious. Rather than take it personal, just take a step back and try to understand what is being said. Unless you run lab ranges that are completely different and 900-1200 is near the bottom of the range for Australia, then there is no debate. They are running well above normal range almost all the time.

Also, who cares who the doctor is? 2 weeks simply is a hormonal rollercoaster and not a good protocol. Look around here and see why so many people move to an e3.5d type schedule.
I'm 120 divided Tuesday/Friday

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
I've cycles on and off with pct a few years , but came off a tren cycle 10 months ago , done pct got tested n test was 1.4 .,, in uk. So low everything else fsh levels ok though . Then 3 months ago I tested again after yet another clomid nolva pct test was 5.3 so increased . Had blood test results yesterday so 3 months on and is 5.7

So still low , but doctors want to perscribe gel only
But I also would like to cycle again and I'm pretty sure my test levels are nearly at the max at only 5.7 10 months after the cycle
Confusing and worrying at same time as I'm 28 . Either the gel or blast n cruise myself or lastly eurologist advice

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Holy hell...I'm 38, youngest is 7 and I can't imagine having another baby at my age.

Good luck to you, sir. You're more patient than I!
Lol it was definitely more my wife's idea!!

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Ive been put on trt, I'm 28 and kid on the way ... However I was hoping to blast say tren 600 test 400 long esters for like 12-14 weeks then go back to trt dose for 12-14 wks then blast again.
To keep me fertile for example if is like another kid in say 2 years time will I have to use hcg guys?? During blasts ... Confusing stuff really

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Listen to DH, the man knows his ****. I vary the lengths of my blast and I cruise at 250mg which is higher than I'm prescribed. Hcg is really only cosmetic, if u make te choice to be on trt or hrt u should be aware that u probably won't be able to have kids. It does happen but chances are severally reduced. If u end up wanting kids u can try a blast of hcg followed by clomid. I have seen studies where this works. But again it's not a guaranty. The longer u are on trt the more damage u do being **** down. I made the choice at about ur age and feel like it was the right choice. I wanted kids but have come to terms that I probably won't have my own.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Listen to DH, the man knows his ****. I vary the lengths of my blast and I cruise at 250mg which is higher than I'm prescribed. Hcg is really only cosmetic, if u make te choice to be on trt or hrt u should be aware that u probably won't be able to have kids. It does happen but chances are severally reduced. If u end up wanting kids u can try a blast of hcg followed by clomid. I have seen studies where this works. But again it's not a guaranty. The longer u are on trt the more damage u do being **** down. I made the choice at about ur age and feel like it was the right choice. I wanted kids but have come to terms that I probably won't have my own.
Really? You not even gunna try?
Thing is the doctor didn't really say anything about no kids ? If like to have more kids one day tho !! Think I'll have to read up abit more mate