LG Bulk Andro Kit vs Androfactory Max Bulk?

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Thinking about picking up one of these for black friday since there's an awesome deal for black friday on max bulk.. even if I'm going to wait to use them..

Which of the two is the better product?

Thanks guys

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Yes, when I choose to start using it would be my first cycle..
The prices were good so I was going to buy for the future not necessarily start using it right away..
I guessed they weren't too popular by the amount of response my thread got.. lol

F

Football8

Awards
yea to be totally honest its ****....just go with mechabol i used it for my first cycle.....run it 50/75/75/75/75 and bump up the dosages if you need to

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Andro bulk kit is a total cycle and the Max Bulk is a 1-dhea product. Both are going to be effective if run at the proper dose but most would add additional items to the Max Bulk. With the kit no additional products are needed. Both are nice mild prohormones. Mechabol is a designer steroid and has the potential for quicker gains but also carries the potential for more sides. Really up to you and what you feel comfortable taking.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thinking about picking up one of these for black friday since there's an awesome deal for black friday on max bulk.. even if I'm going to wait to use them..

Which of the two is the better product?

Thanks guys
You can almost by a Hdrol or Epi clone with supporting supps and Nolva for the price of either one of those;)

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
That is true. Boils down to what you want to run PH or DS. Both have the advantages and disadvantages.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The DHEA based PH's are pricey for sure, but the lack of sides is also pretty nice.

B

bel1

Awards
correct me if im wrong but lethargy can get pretty bad on 1 dhea stuff right?

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Yes some will notice lethargy if 1-DHEA is run alone or in high doses. I am currently running the LG Cutting Andro Kit and have doubled the dose of the 1-Androstenolone but have also upped the Epi Andro and 17-Pro Andro as well and am not experiencing any lethargy. Most will advise you run some sort of test or dht base with 1-DHEA. Something like Epi-Andro, 4-dhea, Dermacrine or a M1D.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
yea to be totally honest its ****....just go with mechabol i used it for my first cycle.....run it 50/75/75/75/75 and bump up the dosages if you need to
Andro bulk kit is a total cycle and the Max Bulk is a 1-dhea product. Both are going to be effective if run at the proper dose but most would add additional items to the Max Bulk. With the kit no additional products are needed. Both are nice mild prohormones. Mechabol is a designer steroid and has the potential for quicker gains but also carries the potential for more sides. Really up to you and what you feel comfortable taking.
You can almost by a Hdrol or Epi clone with supporting supps and Nolva for the price of either one of those;)
That is true. Boils down to what you want to run PH or DS. Both have the advantages and disadvantages.
Hmm..
Interesting..
Think I need to do some more research on this.
I'm usually not very sides sensitive at all.. then again I've never done any PH or DS..
I'll have to look into the mechabol vs (Hdrol, Nolva, and supporting supps) vs the milder kits.
Wish there was a guide or something to all of this. I hate feeling confused.

F

Football8

Awards
this is very true...all im saying is mechabol is alot cheaper and with proper supports the gains to sides ratio with it is great. with that being said since your just beginning cycles and you have the money I would def. reccomend the androfactory max bulk with some stano, 4 dhea, or dermacrine