Board Supporter
Awards
Can Clenbuterol show up in a drug test?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes.
But what sort of test - new job, sports, school?

JeBay

Awards
Yes, they can show up on a urine test, but they have to be looking for them specifically. I get urine tested for my job and I haven't had any problems. Most employers just test for drugs like cocaine, marijuana, and heroin. Also when I get tested I get a reciept showing everything they are testing me for, so maybe they will do the same for you.

MMA

Awards
Fire department don't worry about it, they are looking for recreational drugs.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Clen is not a common drug of abuse, it is not looked for specifically. Even if it did show up on a drug test, as an amphetamine or designer phenethylamine, it would be far under the cutoff. The cutoff value is very high for opiates and amphetamines, 1000 currectly. I've taken 30mg adderal/d and still fallen under the cutoff on the test, so even a few thousand micrograms of clenbuterol ain't nothin' major.

db192

Awards
What about Albuterol, will that show up on a drug test. I read somewhere its used in making meth

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
It's chemical cousin is clen, so I would go with the same conclusions that have been brought up for clen. Shorter half life than clen as well, so I wouldn't worry about it.

db192

Awards
Thanks for the help

I was thinking that, but I wanted to be sure. I have 3 bottles of it sitting around and didn't want them to go to waste

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
our cutoff for opiates is 300ng/ml.

db192

Awards
WastedWb So would alb be safe or unsafe. I have read both, unsafe because it will test for meth, and safe because clen doesn't show up.

db192

Awards
If anyone has a definitive answer on this please let me know. Thanks

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
WastedWb So would alb be safe or unsafe. I have read both, unsafe because it will test for meth, and safe because clen doesn't show up.

If clen doesn't show up, I wouldn't expect alb too.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I dont have a difinitive answer but I would guess it would not show up either. dr d says the amount you take is too small to show up on tests. half life for most amphetamines are short.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I dont have a difinitive answer but I would guess it would not show up either. dr d says the amount you take is too small to show up on tests. half life for most amphetamines are short.
Halflife is way too short for the albuterol and doses used are way too small for the Clen, that is, if they even cross react at all as amphetamine on the test results (which I still doubt). I've used higher doses of dl-amphetamine with it's longer halflife over albuterol and tested clean under the cut-off (1000ng/ml) less than 12hrs later. I don't see any problem here. I'm talking about a pee test though, not sure on hair.

Wasted, what do you know about hair testing? Do you guys do any of that?

db192

Awards
Thanks for the info Dr D and Wasted. I never had to worry about testing at my old job but my new job tests. So I was all paranoid.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
we dont hair test. urine and saliva. the saliva tests are only good for about 3 days max. any drug. I've got a little info about hair tests at work I'll check out. I remember there are certain drugs you cant test for with hair.

apolo

Awards
correct me if I'm wrong...but I was under the impression that clen had a detection time of about 3-5 days. So as long as you'r off the drug for approx. a week prior no worries?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hair detection is up to 90 days with all drugs including amph. drugs that cant be hair tested are barbiturates, benzo, alcohol, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, oxycodone, oxymorphone and LSD. hope that helps thats about all the info I have on hair tests.

dareman2

Awards
What about the Army uninalysis? Will clen show up there? I've searched everywhere and can't find an answer.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Halflife is way too short for the albuterol and doses used are way too small for the Clen, that is, if they even cross react at all as amphetamine on the test results (which I still doubt). I've used higher doses of dl-amphetamine with it's longer halflife over albuterol and tested clean under the cut-off (1000ng/ml) less than 12hrs later. I don't see any problem here. I'm talking about a pee test though, not sure on hair.

Wasted, what do you know about hair testing? Do you guys do any of that?
Hey Dr.D I was wondering what you thought about the claim that Clen causes cell death in the heart? Do you think clen can be run without damage to the CNS and heart if Taurine and potassium are supplemented? This always confused me a bit and i believe clen lacks longterm research..

I understand that your a scientist i think thats pretty neat i was going to go in that direction but medical seems to be my calling im gonna study internal medicine and Endocriology =)

400mhman

Awards
Hey Dr.D I was wondering what you thought about the claim that Clen causes cell death in the heart? Do you think clen can be run without damage to the CNS and heart if Taurine and potassium are supplemented? This always confused me a bit and i believe clen lacks longterm research..

I understand that your a scientist i think thats pretty neat i was going to go in that direction but medical seems to be my calling im gonna study internal medicine and Endocriology =)
No, clen won't damage your heart, its not an anabolic substance in humans, and even if it were, the study was miligrams, not micrograms, its not relevant.
I do have a question of my own, would I fail a saliva test if i was on anavar?