Build me a cutter?

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm till quite a few months away from cutting... and another month or 2 from bolstering it with some AAS.. but you know it's just alot of fun to think about so..

So I'm putting it to the experts... Ultimate Fat cutter/muscle builder. Compounds I've been considering for this m4ohn, superdrol, anavar, winny, proviron, test prop, eq, test enan, tren ace, tren enan, masteron

How about this one?

75mg ED Test prop (kick start, and wind down)
750mg EW Test enan
500mg EW Tren enan
50mg ED Proviron

Although, I'd really like to try masteron...

Any suggestions? :)

Or what cutters have you run in the past?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
That looks good, but I'd put some letro in the mix too w/ that much test. Too much estrogen kills the cutter, unless cals and sodium are held down very low.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That looks good, but I'd put some letro in the mix too w/ that much test. Too much estrogen kills the cutter, unless cals and sodium are held down very low.
I have letro on hand.. Just laying out the fun stuff. Nolva on stand by. THe proviron should keep estro down though, I'm going to try not to use any unless I have too. Like I am currently. I may even opt to use 5aa cyp again, instead of proviron.

I'm not to concerned with water weight cause I know that will come off later.. but I see what your saying.. If I do use a bit of letro say .25 - .5 mg Ed It May help to prevent fat storage on cycle, and in doing so loose more weight... hmmm but at the same time hurt muscle gains somewhat... decisions.. decisions.. grr. ;)

On my current cycle I'm not using anything to control estrogen except 600mg 5aa cyp per week.. and it's working great.

As far as Cals... I'll be shooting for about

50-60% Protein 200-250 grams a day.
20-30% Carbs (mostly post workout, and cardio, as part of my slin meal)
10-20% Fat (practically none post slin)

Cals in the range of -500 maintenance.

Cardio 5 days a week

---

But, I'm still open to suggestions... Any perticular cutters that melted the fat off you? :)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Oh, that's sounds good. I've never used proviron, but it has a great rep like that. I lost weight without even trying on M4OHN. I was on a 12hr/d carb fast using yomibine. I didn't expect the synergy but I stayed very strong the whole time too. Besides that, I've lost weight on all of them if the dose was high and the diet was right.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Oh, that's sounds good. I've never used proviron, but it has a great rep like that. I lost weight without even trying on M4OHN. I was on a 12hr/d carb fast using yomibine. I didn't expect the synergy but I stayed very strong the whole time too. Besides that, I've lost weight on all of them if the dose was high and the diet was right.
I LOOOVE M4OHN it's great stuff. So thats what I would use.