epi/stano starts tomorrow

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Went with my buddy whos in the army to the base about 5 minutes away. I work out at home, mostly by myself, so going to another gym is always nice for a change of scenery. Chest/triceps day. They had two scales on one i weighed 208 and on the other i weighed 209. I felt great in the gym after getting 11 hours of sleep.....

Bench:
    135x15
    185x10
    225x8
    255x5
    280x3
    305x5
    225x20
    185x10

Incline Bench:
    135x10
    185x10
    205x10
    225x10

Decline Bench:
    135x10
    185x10
    205x10
    225x10

Tricep Push-Down:
    30x15
    25x25
    25x25

Tricep Pull-Down:
    30x10
    25x15
    25x15

Tricep DB Extension:
    30x10
    25x20
    25x20

2. I felt extremely tired this morning, but i didnt sleep well. woke up at 1:15, 4:30, 6:30, 8:00, and rolled out at 9:50. i always squat sundays at 10:30, so i took my time today because i like to wait for my body to wake/warm up on its own. but once i started squatting......like a f*****g animal! just a squat routine today, as i was done after my work set and back-off. Weight 207.

Squat:
    155x10
    205x5
    300x5
    345x5
    395x3
    435x3
    475x5
    360x8

Once again i have the videos of my sets, but i need to figure out how to get it from the disc to the net. i dont know what the deal is. i record every set to make sure my depth is parallel. if anyone has any ideas, im all ears.
    •   

3. Just read that nice sticky about putting logs in the cycle section, so im gonna be posting this log in the proper section from here on out

4. I wasn't trying to make myself look stupid by any means. I don't have any experience with this stack of yet, I assume boating shouldn't be an issue here by the implications your message sends...?
    Thanks for the constructive criticism, but at the end of the day, advice would have been just as much appreciated.

5. Quote Originally Posted by SpmnE9zero View Post
    I wasn't trying to make myself look stupid by any means. I don't have any experience with this stack of yet, I assume boating shouldn't be an issue here by the implications your message sends...?
    Thanks for the constructive criticism, but at the end of the day, advice would have been just as much appreciated.
    Ok I apologize it was kind of mean of me but if you do ten minutes of research before stating you might run this stack you wouldn't needed to ask that question. Ill answer it for u politely now epi is an anti estrogen it will be all dry lean gains stanodrol which is basically dht will harden you up and also is used to remove excess water thus people like to stack it with a wetter compound like mdrol. I think this stack is exactly wat ur looking for. Btw I was just on epi solo in my profile pic if I had added stano I woulda been disgustingy ripped but I got scared off by the hairloss side effects of stano

6. Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post

Ok I apologize it was kind of mean of me but if you do ten minutes of research before stating you might run this stack you wouldn't needed to ask that question. Ill answer it for u politely now epi is an anti estrogen it will be all dry lean gains stanodrol which is basically dht will harden you up and also is used to remove excess water thus people like to stack it with a wetter compound like mdrol. I think this stack is exactly wat ur looking for. Btw I was just on epi solo in my profile pic if I had added stano I woulda been disgustingy ripped but I got scared off by the hairloss side effects of stano
    I ran stano at 1000mgs for 5weeks with hdrol and has no thinning or hairloss. You'll only get it if you're prone to it already

7. Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    No need to apologize. I do appreciate the criticism. Thanks for the clarification.

8. Funny when I mixed Epi in at 45mgs ED, this is when I had the same sleep issues. Couldn't fall asleep but then when I did I woke up every hour on the hour..almost the entire cycle.

I have run Stano type products solo with HRT only several times and never had sleep issues until I introduced the EPI. So for me, I am 100% blaming the EPI lol.

Is this LGI stano?? Did you try the EPI ANDRO rx by IML?? I personally found 200mgs of IML version stronger then 800of stano the two times i compared. I now and running the PN epi andro hard, which is 80mgs of Epiandro per cap, so I am running that at 320mgs ED...and I am going on 5alpha T - By FRL?(i think its called, 126mgs per cap of epiandro/b-vitamin.

Anyone have any comparisons they can make, or what Stano version they found to be best??

OP did you run AndroHard by PP in the past, and if so how can you compare say 1000mgs of LGI Stano to it. Serious question. Thank you!
    Lightweight Sponsored Bodybuilder/Strongman Competitor- Iron Mag Labswww.ironmaglabs.com "WES15" for 15% off

9. yep LGI stano. ive pretty much been on 1000 mg stano since week 2. im currently on 50 mg epi and my sleep is horrible. its hard for me to fall asleep, and if i do fall asleep at a reasonable hour i wake up in the middle of the night an cant go back to bed. but, im getting good results. i smoked 350 on the bench tonight. i know i couldve pressed 370, but decided to call it a night. theres always next week. Tomorrow ill be going for 500x5 in squat. the past two weeks my back has been jacked up. i pinched a nerve doing leg press. i havent squatted heavy since december 15, but ive still been squatting weekly (425x5). i have 7 days left on my cycle. ive made good gains, but with my back being screwed up and my sleep deprivation this hasnt been the best cycle. weight is currently at 212.

10. ended cycle today. 212 lb. bench 370x1, squat 560x3, deadlift 500x1. adding the stano was pretty cool. libido was through the roof until week 5. this cycle has severely effected my sleep pattern, but it was worth it. i think 40 of epi is my sweet spot. once i got to 45 my sleep got all screwed up. now its time for pct (nolva and purus labs d-pol+recycle, then erase after the nolva).
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by jwood10 View Post
    ended cycle today. 212 lb. bench 370x1, squat 560x3, deadlift 500x1. adding the stano was pretty cool. libido was through the roof until week 5. this cycle has severely effected my sleep pattern, but it was worth it. i think 40 of epi is my sweet spot. once i got to 45 my sleep got all screwed up. now its time for pct (nolva and purus labs d-pol+recycle, then erase after the nolva).
    Nice run & nice log. Thanks for having me along. It would be nice to see some before & after pics tho.

12. yea i wouldve posted a little better, but when my nerve got pinched in my back i went in a funk.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Starting Tomorrow
    By EEmain in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-06-2005, 06:16 PM
  2. Starting tomorrow, flame away
    By DuiLee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-25-2005, 10:40 AM
  3. Officially starting tomorrow...
    By stryder in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0