Give me confidence in my cycle

newbers21

Awards
Yes this is my first post, but I recently received my Clomi in the mail so now I'm ready to start ordering the rest of my cycle. (I want to make sure I can get that before getting everything else) Below are my "stats" and my cycle so far. Any and all feedback is appreciated, thanks!
6'6"
14-15%
5 years steady lifting

Methastadrol 10/20/20/30 (maybe stay at 20 if gains are good, no point in pushing if I don't have to)
Cycle Support (Does contain Silymarin "milk thistle extract". Is this bad for SD? I've heard milk thistle can inhibit gains...truth or myth?)
Taurine
Tudca
NAC
Multis

PCT:
NAC
DAA
Clomi 50/50/25/25
Erase

That's what I have lined up so far.

rphash49

Awards
Milk thistle on cycle is fine. While how much milk thistle affects the use of a serm during pct has been debated a few times over the years I would guess it's negligible. Short answer milk thistle is fine for cycle and pct and it's good you are adding tudca with SD imo.

Question: when you say clomi do you mean Clomid/clomiphene? Just want to make sure it's not some otc product.

Side note: welcome to AM and I hope this is not your first cycle. SD side effects are severe for some with extreme lethargy. May want to get some type of test base to help

newbers21

Awards
Yes sorry, it is Clomid. I ordered it a while back and it just arrived. I've heard of some people having troubles getting it through in some countries. I just wanted to get that set up before ordering the rest of my cycle. Do you recommend any particular test boosters? That is something I would like to add.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks perfect, nice job planning this cycle.

rphash49

Awards
To keep it simple add DAA to pct as your test booster. I like d-pol custard creme. I have not tried them yet but a lot of people are pushing intimate srt and tropinol xp and while they should do more they also will cost much more. Pick your poison.

Also good for you for not starting the cycle without pct/serm on hand. You have no idea how many idiots post "cycle ending in a couple days what should I get for pct?"

newbers21

Awards
haha I can't imagine! I would be panicking my whole cycle if I didn't know or have a proper pct set up. In my opinion that's the most important part of the cycle. Thanks for the support and input guys, I really appreciate it. I've been a long time AM reader, just finally made an account. I'll be sure to post how my cycle goes. Thanks again for the confidence

newbers21

Awards
I know I started this a while back but as far as timing for dosing is there a specific protocol anyone would recommend? I was planning on spacing my ph out over the course of the day (eg if doing 30, take 10 in the morn, 10 afternoon, 10 before bed). What about my pct? Should I space out my serm like that? I'm ready to get this cycle going and those are the last details I want to have locked down. Thanks all!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I know I started this a while back but as far as timing for dosing is there a specific protocol anyone would recommend? I was planning on spacing my ph out over the course of the day (eg if doing 30, take 10 in the morn, 10 afternoon, 10 before bed). What about my pct? Should I space out my serm like that? I'm ready to get this cycle going and those are the last details I want to have locked down. Thanks all!
your ph dosing protocol sounds fine. take your clomid all at once... doesn't matter tbh the halflife is pretty long

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Holy shyt, Lurch!
Hey good job so far here.
I just have a few questions.
How old are you?
Have you done a lot of reading about putting on size at your height?
I ask because we have to lift a bit differently than normies.

newbers21

Awards
I'm 27. I've done some research regarding training for size. Just trying to use my levers to my advantage. I do tend to have a lot of low back problems though so I'm constantly rehab and doing prehab work on it. Right now it's good knock on wood!