OLYMPUS LABS EP15TANE/TR3N CYCLE

anovelli

Awards
Hey folks, this is my first time posting here and I had some questions about my second cycle. I've done a lot of research and decided to go with a stack of Olympus Labs' Ep15tane and Tr3n. It would be a six week cycle with dosing at 30/30/30/45/45/45 for Ep15tane and 60/60/60/90/90/90. Just wondering if this would be the optimal way to dose this. I've got milk thistle and cycle support for liver health on cycle. For PCT I plan on using tamoxifen at 40/40/20/20 and supplementing with lean xtreme and continuing the milk thistle. I would appreciate any advice.
Thanks,
Anthony

Sean0391

Sean0391

Awards
I'm looking at starting a similar cycle in a few months . Be nice to hear opinions from people who got experience with something similar to this .

kolejorg

Awards
I have been planning the same cycle for a few months down the road. I have the product on hand but haven't found any other reviews or logs posted anywhere. Any luck on you two?

rphash49

Awards
Epi + tren is really good for lean gains plus extreme strength. While nothing wrong with how you are dosing I would run epi at 45 for the full cycle.

Make sure to have supports on hand if issues arise. Caber, letro etc.

Mystere3

Awards
I'm gonna run a similar cycle soon (plus triumph, trest, and sarms) will be following along.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
I have been planning the same cycle for a few months down the road. I have the product on hand but haven't found any other reviews or logs posted anywhere. Any luck on you two?
You can follow my log