Dermacrine Application Sites (Not asking about my balls)

aquareef

Awards
Considering BPS Dermacrine, would putting it on the abdominals help with greater localized recovery in that area?

After looking through tons of threads on this site and others, i'm aware that people are applying it mainly to the upper back, shoulders, triceps, and even the sack downstairs because of the higher DHT conversion...but haven't come across much info about putting it on the abs/obliques.

I've also heard that applying it to the lower chest/rib cage, among other areas, results in a greater conversion to estrogen, but would applying it to the abdominals have the same effect? Even if it did, would there be any reason applying it to the abs would still be beneficial? (decreased recovery time, if hitting abdominals hard and often?)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you have veins popping out in your stomach cause your bf is so low there?

If not then no, it isn't beneficial.

You want to apply it where the skin is thinnest.
Like the balls.

The butt cheeks, hams, an abs are the last spots, use if you've already covered every area, and that's all thats left

aquareef

Awards
Good info, thanks for the help. And yeah i've been doing inner biceps, backs of my knees, and around the neck when im looking for more places to apply it.

rphash49

Awards
Application to the balls is a very warming experience fyi.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Don't forget to hit on top of feet..... Other must hit app sites are inner thighs, inner arms, behind the knees, forearms, wrists and traps.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I applied to my upper back/shoulders. I read about dht being highest there which is why guys get acne there. I could be wrong but it worked well for me and I felt great.

aquareef

Awards
Face an neck! Smooth out lines and wrinkles make you look ten years younger!
Can't tell if you're joking or not; does it really smooth out lines and wrinkles on your face? That sounds too good to be true lol

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can't tell if you're joking or not; does it really smooth out lines and wrinkles on your face? That sounds too good to be true lol
It won't smooth wrinkles, but the clavicle area is a great area for transdermal application.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I applied to my upper back/shoulders. I read about dht being highest there which is why guys get acne there. I could be wrong but it worked well for me and I felt great.
Correct....shoulders area is best as far as optimal conversion. For androgel different story...you want thinner skin.

aquareef

Awards
...dammit lol. worth asking anyways haha

edit: i was hoping it was true considering it seems more likely than eviscerate helping with blemishes...which is actually the case. (read it somewhere, tried it, it worked for me!)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well ill upload them soon as o figure out how to get my balls in the screen

Reactions: mw1
tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Did you guys know that jbryand101b and AnabolicHolic are the same person, just two aliases?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Did you guys know that jbryand101b and AnabolicHolic are the same person, just two aliases?
It does seem plausible, but since I know I am not him....I guess I am privy to insider information, so I hereby disqualify myself from both further comment, and speculation.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It does seem plausible, but since I know I am not him....I guess I am privy to insider information, so I hereby disqualify myself from both further comment, and speculation.
besides which, you have a much better avi

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Lol I just wanted to see you guys have a knock-down drag-out. I would have to do the dragging out though

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
What? I was busy lookin at my balls.
funniest thing ever, but I was looking at my balls today....they were rather large and hanging very low....and I was like "I should take a pic of these and post it, esp since I am on TRT" LMFAO....swear to God I said this not more than 6 hours ago. This is gonna give numbnutz's theory some more fuel :D

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
funniest thing ever, but I was looking at my balls today....they were rather large and hanging very low....and I was like "I should take a pic of these and post it, esp since I am on TRT" LMFAO....swear to God I said this not more than 6 hours ago. This is gonna give numbnutz's theory some more fuel :D
Hey man I've been running Clomid on this cycle and I don't know what it's doing to Test production but this much I know, my balls are in the same situation. Full sized and rock hard. They are some hangersdown! Keeps ammo reloaded!

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Hey man I've been running Clomid on this cycle and I don't know what it's doing to Test production but this much I know, my balls are in the same situation. Full sized and rock hard. They are some hangersdown! Keeps ammo reloaded!
I notice that mine stay the damn same pretty much all the time, under any cycling or non-cycling or trt conditions....but I figured that maybe clomid on cycle could also help maintain testicular size. Most people say it does not, and its impossible. But they also say that on TRT your balls are supposed to shrink to nothing soooo.....

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I notice that mine stay the damn same pretty much all the time, under any cycling or non-cycling or trt conditions....but I figured that maybe clomid on cycle could also help maintain testicular size. Most people say it does not, and its impossible. But they also say that on TRT your balls are supposed to shrink to nothing soooo.....
The proof is in the results, not what should happen right? Science is good but your body doesn't lie.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
The proof is in the results, not what should happen right? Science is good but your body doesn't lie.
Yep, this is why I get on the guys who are 100% scientific and rely solely on studies and controlled experiments etc. It does not always pan out the way it did with those 20 people, someone like us may get the opposite result. There is room for anecdote and personal experience evidence to go along with the science and studies. I have had numerous results that were opposite of what others said, or what the science said. Unless your experiment covers everybody on the planet, then there is a possibility of differing results with some individuals, regardless of what happened with the group in your study.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Yep, this is why I get on the guys who are 100% scientific and rely solely on studies and controlled experiments etc. It does not always pan out the way it did with those 20 people, someone like us may get the opposite result. There is room for anecdote and personal experience evidence to go along with the science and studies. I have had numerous results that were opposite of what others said, or what the science said. Unless your experiment covers everybody on the planet, then there is a possibility of differing results with some individuals, regardless of what happened with the group in your study.
I agree. Like people say Epi and SD aren't antiestrogenic also for example. Well why the heck did Epi take away gyno lumps from rebound estrogen 2 months after SD shut me down estrogen wise, so hard that all my joints ached. Epi dries me out and so does SD. But the fact that it's a methyl version of the parent compound, makes people say it doesn't have any of those properties. Lololol

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I agree. Like people say Epi and SD aren't antiestrogenic also for example. Well why the heck did Epi take away gyno lumps from rebound estrogen 2 months after SD shut me down estrogen wise, so hard that all my joints ached. Epi dries me out and so does SD. But the fact that it's a methyl version of the parent compound, makes people say it doesn't have any of those properties. Lololol
Epi is not an "AI" which some people claim it is.....but it is anti-estrogenic due to the fact that is a DHT derivative, so it can't help but be antagonistic towards estrogen and estrogen created issues.