Dave's Newest bulk into cut for show. AAS, SLIN and GH

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ok so I am working with a coach and we just started my 10 week CLEAN bulk before I cut. We are focusing on some weak areas and building some nice density before I cut down. Over the deployment I fixed some serious weak points and fixed a few imbalances. We are at the stage that we dont have the time to all out bulk and put on serious mass, but can fix a few things and add a few solid pounds.

Before- I came back from afghan in Oct and ran a cycle from May-Aug then cruised @ 400mg Test until last week.

My stats as of last week (started on the 13th)-
5'8"
10% BF
Max Squat- 505 (a few weeks ago)
Max Bench- 385 (3 months old)
Max Dead- 485 (couple months old)

---THE COMPOUNDS---
Sust wk1-3 700mg, wk4-8 1050mg, wk8-10 1.4g
Tren A wk1-4 100mg EOD, wk 4-10 150mg eod
Mast P wk1-4 50mg eod, wk4-10 100mg eod
Insulin 10iu PreWo wk1-3
GH 3iu ED (split in 2 doses).

My GH dose is working up over the course of the cycle. By the end I should be at 5iu ED and stay at that dose through my show.

Everything is subject to change over the cycle. I am running plenty of support (caber, HCG, adex etc). I know this isnt my normal cycle style but I pay my coach because he knows his sh*t and has coached some pretty legit competitors. Everything he has had me do so far is dead on. Needless to say I trust him.

---MY SPLIT---
Monday- Chest/Abs
Tuesday- Shoulders biceps
Wednesday- OFF (food prep day)
Thursday- Quads, minor Hams and abs
Friday- Back and Triceps
Saturday- Weak areas, Upper chest, Hamstrings extra ab work
Sunday- OFF (food prep and football)

Cardio is everyday. On lifting days it is done in the morning 10 minutes sustained rate and 5 minutes of interval sprints. OFF days are 30 minutes sustained usually on the stairmaster in the AM.

I will get pics up this weekend. I take pictures for Coach every sunday afternoon and send them so expect pictures in the following day or so.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Let's get this train moving

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
In bro!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Pinned Mast and tren 2 hours ago and just took my slin, pounding carbs and headed to the gym for a HEAVY back day!

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
i'm very interested in how it tren/mast treat you. looks close to my up coming stack, only i'm adding in eq also.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
i'm very interested in how it tren/mast treat you. looks close to my up coming stack, only i'm adding in eq also.
They treat me just as expected. I am a tren junkie and I have been cruising on mast e @200mg ew for months now. Nothing super special in my opinion just same old dry, hard and veiny look lol. Prostate is something to watch for. I have had a few scares but nothing I couldn't fix fast.

Both of them together will thin the fuk out your hair lol. I am prone to mpb so no suprise there.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Good turnout so far! Thanks for joining me guys.

So I was PMd by a few people about prostate issues about identifying treating and preventing them. I will pull a bit of research stuff up and post my experiences. Hopefully DH shows up. He is pretty well versed in that subject and me and him have gone over it before and I am convinced it also has to do with E2 levels as well as DHT. More to come...

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Gawdammm man, talk about a bulk… Im jealous to say the least. In for whatever

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
As far as prostate issues, I would recommend Dutasteride. Like its brother Fina but less harsh...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
As far as prostate issues, I would recommend Dutasteride. Like its brother Fina but less harsh...
As a matter of fact Im thinking of running a cycle of it for three months after my current cycle and PCT+ are over… Supposed reduce grapefruits to golf balls...

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for noodz and gutter sluts

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
In it!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Quick update-

Saturday session is done. Solid week and gear us kickin in hard now. I feel great but I have this nagging issue of my back getting all knotted up. I scheduled a deep tissue massage fir tomorrow on my off day and get this sh*t fixed. I think its from my deployment honestly and wearin a flak all over.

For my slin use. My sweet spot is 12iu slin prewo with about 5g of carbs per IU. I sip on a 50g carb drink through session and hit another 100g after in food and shakes. I am pinning my slin around 45 minutes after a meal. 45 minutes after I pin my blood levels are 135+. So I am dead on at 1 hour after pin going into my workout.

Slin is not to be messed with lol. Had a scare already but I keep skittles and soda all the fuk over. In my gym bag, gym locker, while I lift, in my truck, candy on my coffee table lol. I have my BGM with me when I go places. Not a big deal but it is not to be trifled with or for the weak.

Pics in the next day or so.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Well look who has decided to grace us with his presence haha

Haha! Stoked about your log.

Also really interested in any info about my prostate you can give me lol... I am already at an increased risk for prostate issues since I have Crohn's and will be running test and mast on my next cycle with GH.

Learn me brotha!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Slin is not to be messed with lol. Had a scare already but I keep skittles and soda all the fuk over. In my gym bag, gym locker, while I lift, in my truck, candy on my coffee table lol. I have my BGM with me when I go places. Not a big deal but it is not to be trifled with or for the weak.
I'm definitely excited to hear more about the slin, I want to get into bodybuilding when I go back to the states in the future but I don't think I could touch slin it scares the crap outta me. I think GH is as far as I'd go but who knows what will happen.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm definitely excited to hear more about the slin, I want to get into bodybuilding when I go back to the states in the future but I don't think I could touch slin it scares the crap outta me. I think GH is as far as I'd go but who knows what will happen.
Its pretty hardcore man. I miss timed my carbs and started feeling funny. BGM put me at 56 lol. I was like oh sh*t! Ate a bag of skittles and pounded a 12oz coke. Bam! Felt great and smashed weights. I got my timing down like I have been doing this for awhile now. I want to work up to 15iu and stay there for a week. Waiting till I bump calories and GH next month.

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
For my slin use. My sweet spot is 12iu slin prewo with about 5g of carbs per IU. I sip on a 50g carb drink through session and hit another 100g after in food and shakes. I am pinning my slin around 45 minutes after a meal. 45 minutes after I pin my blood levels are 135+. So I am dead on at 1 hour after pin going into my workout.
I have heard of people using slin post workout also. Does it make a difference pre or post? Is it just your preference to use pre workout?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I have heard of people using slin post workout also. Does it make a difference pre or post? Is it just your preference to use pre workout?
I use prewo because of my sleep schedule. After you take it you shouldnt go to bed while its active because you might not wake up. Mine is about 4-5hour life because of my metabolism. So pre works best. Plus after a prewo I can get my prewo meal, a shake plus intra workout carbs then a post workout meal and before bed meal. That's plenty of food to feed my body while slin is working hard.

Post wo would be nice but doesn't fit for me. Tried it and not a fan unless I lift in the morning. Me and my coach agree that prewo increases my pump and brings in nutrients with the stupid amount of blood flow I am getting in my routine. It shuttles in so many nutrients that it truly is freaky how much I swell up during my workout. Imagine a gallon of water plus 120g of carbs that never pass through your body but instead all go to your muscles in a 1.5hr workout. Its painful.

I don't really recommend slin unless you are going to be serious in competing. Its dangerous as fuk and 1 big mistake might be your last.

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
Ok I understand why you use pre workout I'm not considering but really interested in learning more on slin use

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ok I understand why you use pre workout I'm not considering but really interested in learning more on slin use
No problem bro. Ask away if you got questions.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Dave I'm sure you've shared this and I've missed it but I'll ask anyways cuz I don't give a fook.

What are your goals?

Body weight?
Bf %
Off season versus in season?
Short term?
Long term?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Dave I'm sure you've shared this and I've missed it but I'll ask anyways cuz I don't give a fook.

What are your goals?

Body weight?
Bf %
Off season versus in season?
Short term?
Long term?
Goals for show? Around 3% and in 190s.

Off season i want to bulk into the 230s to put me in 212 class in season.

Long term probably sitting in the 230s. I don't think my frame could handle more but with slin and growth who knows.

Short term... compete in this show and learn all I can. I want to see how I stand on stage and learn my body and how it acts in a prep. Placing wise I don't care. If I do everything I can and learn a ton I win in my eyes. The following season I will be deadly after plenty of off season work and if course the rebound growth from my cut along with all I learn.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Sweet. I'm doing the Europa in April, in Orlando I only live an hour away.
Sweet bro. I might try and hold for may and do one more show in june that's about an hour away.