Test E and Dbol 12 Cycle

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
Alright ya'll, its been a while, but good to be back.

Background, 3 previous cycles: 1st was a 6 week Helladrol Cycle in which I went from 180 to 190. 2nd Cycle was an Epi-10/Trenazone cycle for 8 weeks, in which I went from 192 to 208. Went on a deployment to Africa, got jacked up and couldn't walk for a few months. 3rd cycle was Beastdrol for 3 weeks focusing on lean growth only, 194 to 204. Following that I was sent on an assignment where my calorie intake was about 1500 a day. Though I dropped back down to 194, I had virtually kept all the strength gains made, though my bench dropped from 405 to 335.

Now, sense I will be stateside for a while I've decided to go for a good bulk, and enter into the AAS realm, so here goes:

Cycle

Test E - 500mg/week x 12 weeks
Dbol - 50mg/day x 4-6 week (First 4 to 6 weeks)
HCG - 300-500 iu (from week 5 to first couple weeks of PCT)
Arimidex on hand when needed (If I notice anything, it will be about .25mg EOD bc my body responds very well to AI's)
Fish Oil - Everyday
Milk Thistle - Everyday
Taurine - Mon thru Fri Each week

Post Cycle

Clomid - 100mg week 1, 75mg weeks 2-3, 50mg week 4
Nolva - 20mg weeks 1-2, 10mg weeks 3-4
DAA - 3g weeks 1-6
Creatine
Craze - PreWorkout
Arimidex on hand
Milk Thistle
Multi-Vitamin

Started first pin of Test E on Mon @ 250mg, second pin was today (Thursday) @ 250mg; and first dose of Oral Dbol on Wed an hour before my workout @ 50mg.

Current Routine is a German Volume Training routine, supplemented with Morning PT mon, wed, and fri (a combination of sprints, long distance runs, ruck runs, core work, etc)

Day 1:
Morning:
Army PT

Afternoon:
Dumbbell Bench Press: --------------- 10x10
Dumbbell Flyes: ----------------------- 3x10-15
Barbell Shoulder Press: --------------- 10x10
Seated Side Lateral Raises : ---------- 3x10-15
Standing Calf Raises: ----------------- 10x10
Seated Calf Raises: -------------------- 10x10

Day 2 - Off:

Day 3:
Morning:
Army PT

Afternoon:
Bent-Over Barbell Rows: ------------- 10x10
Standing Straight Arm Pull-downs: - 3x10-15
Hamstrings Dead-lifts: ----------------- 10x10
Lying Leg Curls: ----------------------- 3x10-15
Hanging Leg Raises (Weighted): ---- 10x10
Parallel grip pullups:------------------- 5 between every set of Leg Raises
Crunches: ------------------------------- 10x10

Day 4 - Off:

Day 5:
Morning:
Army PT

Afternoon:
Barbell Squats: ------------------------- 10x10
Plate Carry Full Squat: ---------------- 3x10-15
Barbell Curls: --------------------------- 3x10-12
Alternating Dumbbell Curls: --------- 3x10-12
Close Grip Bench Press: -------------- 3x10-12
Cable Press-downs: ------------------- 3x10-12

Day 6 - Off:

Day 7 - Off:

Tell me what you think...

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
Well, this is like 2 years late, but I still have my log written down.

So, starting weight was 194 lbs, BF% was 14-15.

Front loading with Dbol made gains come pretty quick. After 4 weeks, went from 194 to 210. bear in mind that I was getting only an avg of 6 hrs of sleep and caloric intake of 2,300-2,500 a day. The Test E helped to maintain, and kept body weight at 210, but dropped BF% to 12.

Now what sucked was that I caught pneumonia from the winter training FTXs in the mountains (lungs filled with fluids and thank god wife insisted I go to the hospital). Weight did go from 210 to 205, but I continued with the Test E till the end of the 12 weeks. Interestingly I think staying on the Test E helped with recovering, I'm no Dr but everyone was surprised how quickly I bounced back after being stuck in the hospital and got my run time improved.

All in all, less sides than the PH cycles I've done in the past, and a much high sense of well being.