deciding on a test base for next cycle

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i'm planning another cycle after quite a while off. i'm probably going to run an epi cycle with ment pre workout though i could run it straight through if i buy another bag. i've never ran a solid test base on cycle before. in the past i used d-plex on a cycle that had to be cut short due to a nasty flu. i am having a hard time deciding what to run as a base. i'm kind of leaning toward stano or 4ad or possibly demacrine. what do you guys think? would it even be necessary if i ran the ment straight through? i have had libido issues with epi in the past and want to avoid that as much as possible though i realize in pct that may not be possible. i will be using daa in pct to help with that plus torem and erase. i have letro on hand if needed as well. i've never had to use an ai on a cycle so hopefully i won't need it. any suggestions would be great. i can lay out my cycle if you want. thanks.

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
Dermicrine is ok, but not strong enough if you are using a superdrol clone.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
Dermicrine is ok, but not strong enough if you are using a superdrol clone.
it's epi and ment or possibly ultradrol and ment. most likely epi though. i have some sd but i've never ran it and am not going to at this point. how about stano? seems a lot of people stack it with a variety of compounds. never ran it myself. was thinking 600mg daily over the 6 week cycle.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it's epi and ment or possibly ultradrol and ment. most likely epi though. i have some sd but i've never ran it and am not going to at this point. how about stano? seems a lot of people stack it with a variety of compounds. never ran it myself. was thinking 600mg daily over the 6 week cycle.
Stano didn't do much for me. Ran it with hdrol/MLMG, and lethargy was still pretty bad (I think it was the mlmg that was the culprit). I ran it 600-800mg, which was probably just too low. A lot of people run it at 1000-1200mg. I liked AlphaBulk much better, as it seemed to help with lethargy and mood much better without having to dose it higher than what's recommended on the label. It just seemed much more effective for me and really helped stave off that lethargy and crappy mood issues I get.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with Stano 800 - 1000mg per day.. Check out this http://ironflexsupps.com/Prohormones/Stanozane Use code AM20 for 20 % off :)
thanks man. that is actually the brand i just bought on a different site. about the same price as with the 20% discount. i needed a couple other things as well so i just ordered them all at once. i'll be running it at 800 for six weeks along side epi with ment pwo and possibly spread out throughout the day as i have 2 bags. thanks for the help

jbeltmann

Awards
If you don't have access to real test then I'd recommend using trestolone transdermally or just using trestobol or mentabolan/mentabolix. Stano gets very expensive at higher doses and doesn't make you feel nearly as good as test or trest. Same can be said of 4 ad. To get a solid base it just gets too damn expensive at higher doses. One big advantage to trest over test is that trest doesn't put additional stress on your prostate so you don't need to take any associated ancillaries for that.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
If you don't have access to real test then I'd recommend using trestolone transdermally or just using trestobol or mentabolan/mentabolix. Stano gets very expensive at higher doses and doesn't make you feel nearly as good as test or trest. Same can be said of 4 ad. To get a solid base it just gets too damn expensive at higher doses. One big advantage to trest over test is that trest doesn't put additional stress on your prostate so you don't need to take any associated ancillaries for that.
I know where to get test just haven't done it yet. I am going to run ment with this cycle. Trest is supposed to be better but I already have the ment. With the money I have spent along the way I could have a nice test cycle in order. Oh well next time. You think the ment and stano will be a decent base this time? I appreciate the help man. Thanks.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I know where to get test just haven't done it yet. I am going to run ment with this cycle. Trest is supposed to be better but I already have the ment. With the money I have spent along the way I could have a nice test cycle in order. Oh well next time. You think the ment and stano will be a decent base this time? I appreciate the help man. Thanks.
Your only running Epi you'll be more than fine..

jbeltmann

Awards
To each there own but IMO i think you'll be wasting money with stano. The ment/trest will be more than enough to fight off lethargy while keeping libido thru the roof. Not sure what ment tabs(5 or 10mg/pill) you have but I'd say start at 30mg/day and adjust or bump from there. Something like 10 am, 20 or 30 pwo, and another 10 in the pm. Its challenging keep blood levels stable with the capped version of ment/trest bc its half life is so short(part of the reason its great for pwo). Personally I like using trest TD and then using the caps for pwo. Haven't brewed trest yet but I now have 4g just sitting around so maybe I'll experiment with it at another time.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Stano is definitely NOT a waste of money....

jbeltmann

Awards
Some people don't even react to stano dosed at upwards 1000mg/day. IMO that gets expensive in a hurry, isn't conducive to building muscle, and there are other alternatives that are cheaper and better. To me that means its a waste of money. Personally I don't respond to MLMG but that doesn't necessarily mean its worthless. I feel trest is by far the most reasonble product out there and is extremely versatile as well. I don't mean to bash stano bc it does have its place in certain instances but if you aren't afraid of something that aromatizes then trest is the way to go for a "base".

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Trest+stano would be a GREAT stack IMO!
I wouldn't bother with Stano along with Trest. Trest gives energy and gains. Stano doesn't do much in the way of gains and for quite a few people it doesn't relieve lethargy

Kevinhim

Kevinhim

Awards
I wouldn't bother with Stano along with Trest. Trest gives energy and gains. Stano doesn't do much in the way of gains and for quite a few people it doesn't relieve lethargy
I just feel like the general hardening/drying effects of stano would help w/ the bloating effects from trest nicely.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I just feel like the general hardening/drying effects of stano would help w/ the bloating effects from trest nicely.
Yeah there is zero bloat with Trest if you dose it right I'm finding.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd just use test at 500mg a week.

Kevinhim

Kevinhim

Awards
Yeah there is zero bloat with Trest if you dose it right I'm finding.
I bloated pretty bad at 50-60mg ed (orally), dropped it down to 40mg and bloat was still present (that was with a proper AI). Thankfully not a hint of gyno though.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ill be using bulk-up real soon to try for a base.....

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
Ill be using bulk-up real soon to try for a base.....
that will be extremely expensive. you could run a cycle for the price of a bottle of that. i have no idea why people buy that. i bought pp andro mass in the past and had great results but i bought it on bogo. not bashing dude just that would be pricey. what are you running it as a base for?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Helladrol and with the coupon codes its less than the 4 bottles of stano I used last time

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
Helladrol and with the coupon codes its less than the 4 bottles of stano I used last time
nice. i have 2 bottles of stano 2 bags of ment and most of a bottle of d-plex. i should be ok as this is just an epi cycle. epi is hard on my libido, it's the main reason why i started this post and was wondering about a test base. honestly it's just for libido

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
and the ment i want for pre workout and aggression in the gym. i'll still space it out but i have only 2 bags so i'll be dosing more heavily pwo

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
and the ment i want for pre workout and aggression in the gym. i'll still space it out but i have only 2 bags so i'll be dosing more heavily pwo
When using Ment I went at 10-12 pills pwo.. And 2-3 every 3 hours through the the day. Decent energy but I think in the long run oral Trest is way cheaper. It's the active of what Mentabolan converts to plus it's 10mg per pill and I believe it's 100 capsules per bottle. Look into it. I understand though if you've already purchased everything.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
When using Ment I went at 10-12 pills pwo.. And 2-3 every 3 hours through the the day. Decent energy but I think in the long run oral Trest is way cheaper. It's the active of what Mentabolan converts to plus it's 10mg per pill and I believe it's 100 capsules per bottle. Look into it. I understand though if you've already purchased everything.
your right. i already bought everything a while ago. actually before trest made it's splash lately. trest is way cheaper by far. i may actually buy a couple of bottles. lately i'm really into the ph being a pwo as well. just seems cool. looking forward to trying both.. thanks dude.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
your right. i already bought everything a while ago. actually before trest made it's splash lately. trest is way cheaper by far. i may actually buy a couple of bottles. lately i'm really into the ph being a pwo as well. just seems cool. looking forward to trying both.. thanks dude.
Yeah enjoy. I like them both and have never run Oral Trest, only mentabolan. But have ran quite a bit of intramuscular Trest Ace. And love it. Actually currently logging some.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran at bottle of trest then a bag of ment with my msten cycle back in the spring. MG per MG I could not tell any difference between the two at all. Libido was great for the hole cycle, even better than pinning test IMO.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
I ran at bottle of trest then a bag of ment with my msten cycle back in the spring. MG per MG I could not tell any difference between the two at all. Libido was great for the hole cycle, even better than pinning test IMO.
that is exactly what i wanted to hear. with stano i should be perfect.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PHF has trest for $19.99 per bottle! That is right half price for the best test base you can legally buy! I'm sure they will sell out fast.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really wanting to pick up a couple of bottles of trest, but I'm a little worried about a hard shutdown. How is this different than 4ad (alphabulk), which supposedly converts to test. Why would trest be a better test base than something that actually converts to test?

I'd probably stack it with Epi. What would a good dosing schedule look like for this stack?

rphash49

Awards
Dermacrine gets my vote for the best test base. Never felt better on a cycle then with derm. I ran epi 7 weeks and got up to 80mg a day and the derm kept me feeling great. I've never used trest so I can't compare the two but for lethargy it is much better then stano.

I might try d-spray next to see how it compares.