Toremifene Citrate

B

blasteryui

Awards
Hey guys, so I'm running Hdrol and I'm going to use a serm, I'm deciding between Toremifene Citrate 1800mg and Clomiphene 3000mg. I know Clomiphene is the better choice, but would Toremifene be good enough? Clomiphene is gonna be over 65, while toremifene will be 40, just wondering if the difference is worth it for an hdrol pct. thanks

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Hdrol is really mild especially by itself, Toremefine Citrate is a really good choice Ive always taken Torem for my pcts.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I prefer clomid myself but either will work fine as long as they are legitimate chemicals.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Torem all the way.

J

jbeltmann

Awards
I did a super dmz cycle back in summer and it took almost 3 weeks to recover. I just finished my dienazone/trest cycle with mentabolix used as a pwo and I'm using torem currently for pct along with a test booster. One week into pct and I already feel great, strength is still up, and I'm busting nuts again. I feel like torem is much quicker to reset your body and will ultimately help you keep the most gains as possible. That being said, I'll never use clomid again unless its a cruise to simply boost natty production. Keep in mind everyone reacts diff to various compounds but if I were you I would take a good look at torem. Many others prefer it for the same reasons I stated earlier.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Torem should be fine by itself for a Hdrol cycle. Iv used both in the past, I prefer torem. The one thing I love about clomid though is how well it helps bringing your balls back

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
Torem hands down!

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Torem should be fine by itself for a Hdrol cycle. Iv used both in the past, I prefer torem. The one thing I love about clomid though is how well it helps bringing your balls back
So does Torem

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Just out of cuisosity why does everyone seem to think Torem is better then Clomid? I have personally seen higher test levels with clomid over Torem and honestly it would not even be my 2nd choice as it will increase testosterone less so then tamoxifen which is almost side effect free for most users.

For reference Nolvadex best T-booster of the SERMS notice the comparison between Torem and tamoxifen .

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Just out of cuisosity why does everyone seem to think Torem is better then Clomid? I have personally seen higher test levels with clomid over Torem and honestly it would not even be my 2nd choice as it will increase testosterone less so then tamoxifen which is almost side effect free for most users.

For reference Nolvadex best T-booster of the SERMS notice the comparison between Torem and tamoxifen .
Very good article! Torem and Tamoxifen bring my balls back know almost overnight. Clomid tho, takes me a bit longer to get started but they get bigger than they ever were even natty. On Clomid my workouts in PCT seem better as far as pumps and keeping gains.