GH releasing peptide + HCG vs HGH and Test

Brah.Animal

Awards
Ok so on one hand, we have
GH releasing peptide and HCG

on the other hand, we have
HGH and Test

Will the first combo get you anywhere near the second combo? Will your body produce anywhere near as much gh and test as the amount you would be injecting?

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
It depends on dosing and your expectations.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Ok so on one hand, we have
GH releasing peptide and HCG

on the other hand, we have
HGH and Test

Will the first combo get you anywhere near the second combo? Will your body produce anywhere near as much gh and test as the amount you would be injecting?
Yes, and no. HCG will never produce enough test to come anywhere near even a 400 mg a week test cycle. The ghrp/cjc-1295 combo can produce something like a low dose GH cycle think 2-3 iu a day not mega dosed.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
No the second will not give you the same results as the second. Test is the most anabolic substance aside from Tren, hcg does not even compare. And with GH releasing peptides there is an upper limit where you will not see additional results so no matter how high you run them they will not compare to HGH

00S4Boy

Awards
No the second will not give you the same results as the second. Test is the most anabolic substance aside from Tren, hcg does not even compare. And with GH releasing peptides there is an upper limit where you will not see additional results so no matter how high you run them they will not compare to HGH
Really Test is the most anabolic substance aside from Tren. Stop talking out of your ass.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Really Test is the most anabolic substance aside from Tren. Stop talking out of your ass.
I was trying to be nice to you boy but you're a troll. Go tell it to your boyfriend. I'm done responding to your ignorance

00S4Boy

Awards
I was trying to be nice to you boy but you're a troll. Go tell it to your boyfriend. I'm done responding to your ignorance
Ok how about you take a look through vida if you have a copy and if you even know the chemical nomenclature of most of the compounds out there and check their anabolic to androgenic ratios and get back to me on your statement.

Until that point in time I stand by my statement of stop talking out of your ass.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test and gh. Period.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
From experience alone Test is only moderately anabolic compared to a lot of other compounds just from what it's done for me.