They OPENED my package.......grrrrr

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
so i just recieved my package with 3 S1+...and 1 superdrol..
to my suprize it got here late....well usually i get my stuff from 1fast
in about a day or 2 tops....and i made 2 orders that day.....the thing i ordered last came within a day
and the stuff i ordered 1st ....just got to my house tonight .....and to my suprise the box was squezzed shut with a whole lot of tape around it .!!!! thank god i still got all my stuff.....so i guess there watching

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It could be anything.

When I worked for UPS a few years ago, boxes would get jammed on conveyor belts everday. There would usually be someone around to catch the jam. In those jams, many boxes would be squeezed until they pop open like cherry pits out of cherries. Even the laziest and slackest of workers would be fairly good at pulling aside open boxes and spinning a roll of tape around it a few times.

I don't think anyone is tracking shipments of now-illegal prohormones.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
hmmm i guesss thats true.....at least i got all da contents....right

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Yep that all that matters. If it were me to find your contents i might of send you a old pair of sneakers instead and said best of wishes! :)

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just got my last night as well, SD & M5, I placed my order Sun. the name on it wasn't 1fast-bulk gess their covering their ass.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
I believe McCandless has at least four names for his enterprise(s):

1fast400.com (Monster Maker)
Bulk Nutrition
Unlimited Nutrition
Go Endurance.com

Newb017

Banned
Awards
i made an order on sunday and have yet to receive it, hopefully it comes soon :(

upINtheLBC

Awards
I made an order on the 17th and have gotten it. But i made another order on the 19th and it still says pending.

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
Ya, I ordered my stuff from 1fast last Friday, and it still isn't here. Usually it's here within three days. I looked on the web site and saw that he didn't even ship it until Monday, which was MLK day. I guess thats why it hasn't come yet. Maybe today. He should have been more prompt with the ban like it is. BTW every package I've ever gotten from 1fast has MIKE'S name and Unlimited Nutrition as the return adress, never 1fast or bulk nutrition.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
i wonder if the FDA has huge PH warehouses like 1fast flagged and are doing random openings of packages, that would suck. i'm awaiting some M1T. (order placed last few hours prior to ban)

screwbol

Banned
Awards
Bro, I just checked my mail 30 minutes ago and the found the SAME stuff. I had ordered one last bottle of Methy-Rage on the 18th, it shipped out the 19th and delivered today (along with a bottle of NAC). After reading this thread, I was freaking out thinking I was gonna get busted. But, check this-- my USPS priority package was all crunched up and taped all to hell--very uncharacteristic for 1fast. Luckily it made it here, despite the fact that the stuff was banned 2 days ago.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro, I just checked my mail 30 minutes ago and the found the SAME stuff. I had ordered one last bottle of Methy-Rage on the 18th, it shipped out the 19th and delivered today (along with a bottle of NAC). After reading this thread, I was freaking out thinking I was gonna get busted. But, check this-- my USPS priority package was all crunched up and taped all to hell--very uncharacteristic for 1fast. Luckily it made it here, despite the fact that the stuff was banned 2 days ago.
USPS does suck. Its probally just some workers busted your package.

screwbol

Banned
Awards
Yeah, you'd think so. But I haven't had a busted up USPS priority box in a LONG time. My box from CNW yesterday was in perfect condition, ditto for the Neurstim/Cerebro supps I got from 1fast on wednesday. I think 1fast was either processing last minute PH orders with a super-quickness or they were being opened. Probably the former.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, you'd think so. But I haven't had a busted up USPS priority box in a LONG time. My box from CNW yesterday was in perfect condition, ditto for the Neurstim/Cerebro supps I got from 1fast on wednesday. I think 1fast was either processing last minute PH orders with a super-quickness or they were being opened. Probably the former.
Well, if it was opened, they didn't take your stuff. So it has to be some kind of mistake or something. It also depends on the mail carrier, you might have just gotten an idiot throwing **** around.

screwbol

Banned
Awards
That's why I'm now thinking it was 1fast's shipping crew doing a 100mph job on fulfilling last minute PH orders. Very sloppy, but VERY EFFECTIVE. Then again, who really nows what's going down?

EDIT: I have a rural route mail carrier--I know her by name and she's delivered the mail for years--even came today with the package, so I doubt it was her.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
if you ordered it before the ban and it arrived after the ban, it really wouldn't be your fault, legally speaking, anyway...

Crimson_Soul

Banned
Awards
so i just recieved my package with 3 S1+...and 1 superdrol..
to my suprize it got here late....well usually i get my stuff from 1fast
in about a day or 2 tops....and i made 2 orders that day.....the thing i ordered last came within a day
and the stuff i ordered 1st ....just got to my house tonight .....and to my suprise the box was squezzed shut with a whole lot of tape around it .!!!! thank god i still got all my stuff.....so i guess there watching

I had the same thing happen with my package from Bulk Nutrition. The package was opened, and it took like 1 week longer than it should have to arrive.. I just received it today as a matter of fact.. I was beginning to think I had had my last-minute Superdrol order confiscated... Man am I relieved that things checked out OK. :cheers: