11-oxo questions

usernamee

Awards
Hey guys first post here. Have a few questions about an 11-oxo cycle I am planning. I'm currently 185lb 5'9" and not sure about BF, looks pretty high but abs still visible when flexed and veins still there. About 4 weeks into my cut and plan to start the cycle when I'm around 180lb. My goal for this cycle is to reach at least 8% bf but would not mind even going as low as 6%. I want this to be a huge transformation, since I've never been lower than like 10 lol. This might be kind of long, and maybe even obvious questions but I've read a lot of threads, logs that don't suck (most do, people make excuses etc), and reviews; I just want to be positive on my planning before beginning. Anyways, to the questions.

1) Which of these dosing options look better? 8 weeks of 600mg, or 3 weeks 600 mg followed by 3 weeks 900mg, with last two days of 1125mg to finish the bottle.

2) Is a SERM needed by either of those dosing options I just listed? Many people say an OTC is fine, but tunedsports said anything above 600 for a long period of time a SERM is recommended. I have no problem using a SERM or OTC product, doesn't really matter to me as long as I recover fine. I have used clomid in the past and liked the results a lot, never have used an OTC PCT. But since an OTC is more available, I'd prefer trying it if it's not risky in any way. Also, should I stop taking creatine during cycle and save it for pct or continue?

3) I really want to stack a fat burner with the 11-oxo. I have used PES alphamine stacked with alpha t-2 in the past and absolutely loved it. Should I stack it with the 11-oxo or save it for after? I do plan on using Lean Xtreme during pct as well, not sure if I would (or should) do that if I saved the alphamine and t-2 for after though. Problem is, I'm really not sure which option would be more effective. Like, if I hit a plateau during pct, I feel like I'd be kind of ****ed because I already used a fat burner during my cycle. Although, I'm not really sure where I'd be at post cycle, maybe I'd already reach my goal.

This pretty much sums it all up. I will be following macros sent from an online coach the entire time, and don't plan on cheating at all. Of course I'll be taking a multi and fish oils during the cycle. Sorry for the long read, and thanks if you read everything. All advise is welcome!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would do 8 weeks

If you don't mind using a SERM, I would use a SERM just to be safe.

You can use a fat burner on your cycle. Remember not to diet during PCT though. Bring your cals to maintenance or a little above.

usernamee

Awards
I would do 8 weeks

If you don't mind using a SERM, I would use a SERM just to be safe.

You can use a fat burner on your cycle. Remember not to diet during PCT though. Bring your cals to maintenance or a little above.
makes sense to do 8 weeks so the cut could last longer, and good idea to go maintenance during pct, didn't even think about that. Was thinking about the SERM question and wouldn't the sides of the SERM be more risky than just using an OTC pct?

Also: I'm back into considering this cycle.