Proviron solo x 3-4 weeks for recomp/cut (prior cycle)

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about running proviron at 50 for 3-4 weeks straight prior to my upcoming cycle which will start on december or january. I already have some tabs in the cabinet :D .

TBH I would not like to use provi on my cycle as I will use mast and that should be enough for a DHT base, provi is proven to be weaker and is surely expensive

the reasons of why I decided to run provi prior to my cycle are:

1.- According to some writters and the steroid profile of mesterolone (prov), this compound is not suppressive at all, it does not affect the HPTA and it is sometimes used on PCT, however the provi use for PCT is still debated.

2.- Despite the fact that the anabolic effect of provi is nule, it has shown to be somewhat catabolic and enhance libido and stamina (which would be nice specially while doing a strict diet (I will eat as clean as possible during this phase)

3.- proviron is known to cause fat loss and water loss, I think I experienced this effect when i combined it with test, as I did not get too bloated while using it, some users would use mesterelone prior to contest

Any comment, suggestion?

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I was thinking about running proviron at 50 for 3-4 weeks straight prior to my upcoming cycle which will start on december or january. I already have some tabs in the cabinet :D .

TBH I would not like to use provi on my cycle as I will use mast and that should be enough for a DHT base, provi is proven to be weaker and is surely expensive

the reasons of why I decided to run provi prior to my cycle are:

1.- According to some writters and the steroid profile of mesterolone (prov), this compound is not suppressive at all, it does not affect the HPTA and it is sometimes used on PCT, however the provi use for PCT is still debated.

2.- Despite the fact that the anabolic effect of provi is nule, it has shown to be somewhat catabolic and enhance libido and stamina (which would be nice specially while doing a strict diet (I will eat as clean as possible during this phase)

3.- proviron is known to cause fat loss and water loss, I think I experienced this effect when i combined it with test, as I did not get too bloated while using it, some users would use mesterelone prior to contest

Any comment, suggestion?
75mgs ED for 7 days to reach stable blood levels then 25mgs ED does the trick for me.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My only comments are (1) its fairly expensive, and (2) I am REALLY jealous.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Ippster you're making it really difficult to troll you when you don't engage me at all. What happened? I know you didn't grow up, as evidence of your frequent lashing out and inability to for coherent thoughts from time to time, what changed? You on the zoloft or some ****?
Well, thats because I would not like to spend my time with stupid trolls (not saying that you are stupid, are you?)..... I have more important things to do, I have plenty of friends and also prenty of contatcs on fb in case I get bored I also have a lot of fun on weekends so there is no need to seek for fun trying to bring others down for no reason and/or molesing other members on a sports forum (what kind of idiot would do that?.... oh sorry.... you are just spending your free time in something useless?), I mean, only a lonely and pathetic idiot with no friends would spend time posting useless comments in a forum designed for sports and nutrition.... this is a hobby and it is true that is fun and all, but we are here to learn, not to spend time saying stupid things and creating fake accounts with fake usernames in a attempt to insult others.... if you are bored and you dont like to party or do something more fun I guess you can always join a social forum or just a general chat (just google them) so you can find a friend with your same interestests and as lonely as you, (in case that you dont have enough friends or everyone ignores you on fb which seems to be the case, I mean whats up with you? why would you spend your free time like this?), you can always open a thread in a social forum or chat stating how lonely you are, I am pretty sure theres more ppl like you and in your same cathegory (unfortunately).

Just get out of my threads, you might get banned eventually and you would have to spend more time creating a new trol account and that would not leave you anything productive I guess you are just wasting your time.

over and out, worthless trol

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Well, thats because I would not like to spend my time with stupid trolls (not saying that you are stupid, are you?)..... I have more important things to do, I have plenty of friends and also prenty of contatcs on fb in case I get bored I also have a lot of fun on weekends so there is no need to seek for fun trying to bring others down for no reason and/or molesing other members on a sports forum (what kind of idiot would do that?.... oh sorry.... you are just spending your free time in something useless?), I mean, only a lonely and pathetic idiot with no friends would spend time posting useless comments in a forum designed for sports and nutrition.... this is a hobby and it is true that is fun and all, but we are here to learn, not to spend time saying stupid things and creating fake accounts with fake usernames in a attempt to insult others.... if you are bored and you dont like to party or do something more fun I guess you can always join a social forum or just a general chat (just google them) so you can find a friend with your same interestests and as lonely as you, (in case that you dont have enough friends or everyone ignores you on fb which seems to be the case, I mean whats up with you? why would you spend your free time like this?), you can always open a thread in a social forum or chat stating how lonely you are, I am pretty sure theres more ppl like you and in your same cathegory (unfortunately).

Just get out of my threads, you might get banned eventually and you would have to spend more time creating a new trol account and that would not leave you anything productive I guess you are just wasting your time.

over and out, worthless trol
Christ who gives a f---? Let's stick to the thread, I would think Proviron would be the ultimate AI while on cycle. Wish I could find a legit source, but ordering sh-t online like that kinda freaks me out haha What is the average price difference between Mast and Prov?

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Christ who gives a f---? Let's stick to the thread, I would think Proviron would be the ultimate AI while on cycle. Wish I could find a legit source, but ordering sh-t online like that kinda freaks me out haha What is the average price difference between Mast and Prov?
Thanks my friend, and yes provi is very good, I used it in the past with 500 mgs of test, most guys told me to not rely on provi as an AI so I also used exem, but to be honest, when my exem was finished I kept the provi hoping that it would keep estrogen in control and it did very well, I never ever had gyno issues in the entire cycle (just acne, and tons).

As for the price difference, it is considerable high! specially if you use pharma grade (which is the one I use), and also you would need IMO 50 mgs ED atleast since I really think that 25 is not enough, so you need atleast 14 tabs per week and each tab is around $2 (guestimating), so I would say mast is way cheaper and way more effective DHT base, but since provi has a diff mechanism I am not sure which one would be better to keep E in control.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
Anabolics 2
cristiano88 Pro Bodybuilding 10
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 3
klbsa Post Cycle Therapy 13