Proviron solo x 3-4 weeks for recomp/cut (prior cycle) - AnabolicMinds.com

Proviron solo x 3-4 weeks for recomp/cut (prior cycle)

  1. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    747
    Rep Power
    10603

    Reputation

    Proviron solo x 3-4 weeks for recomp/cut (prior cycle)


    I was thinking about running proviron at 50 for 3-4 weeks straight prior to my upcoming cycle which will start on december or january. I already have some tabs in the cabinet .

    TBH I would not like to use provi on my cycle as I will use mast and that should be enough for a DHT base, provi is proven to be weaker and is surely expensive

    the reasons of why I decided to run provi prior to my cycle are:

    1.- According to some writters and the steroid profile of mesterolone (prov), this compound is not suppressive at all, it does not affect the HPTA and it is sometimes used on PCT, however the provi use for PCT is still debated.

    2.- Despite the fact that the anabolic effect of provi is nule, it has shown to be somewhat catabolic and enhance libido and stamina (which would be nice specially while doing a strict diet (I will eat as clean as possible during this phase)

    3.- proviron is known to cause fat loss and water loss, I think I experienced this effect when i combined it with test, as I did not get too bloated while using it, some users would use mesterelone prior to contest

    Any comment, suggestion?
    Being on top gives me a better view then I am able to see some of my "friends" true colors, they would try to bring me down from the bottom, but they cant... are they strong enough? Well they dont even lift, I do Tren :-)

  2. Advanced Member
    tcslick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    864
    Rep Power
    166798

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    I was thinking about running proviron at 50 for 3-4 weeks straight prior to my upcoming cycle which will start on december or january. I already have some tabs in the cabinet .

    TBH I would not like to use provi on my cycle as I will use mast and that should be enough for a DHT base, provi is proven to be weaker and is surely expensive

    the reasons of why I decided to run provi prior to my cycle are:

    1.- According to some writters and the steroid profile of mesterolone (prov), this compound is not suppressive at all, it does not affect the HPTA and it is sometimes used on PCT, however the provi use for PCT is still debated.

    2.- Despite the fact that the anabolic effect of provi is nule, it has shown to be somewhat catabolic and enhance libido and stamina (which would be nice specially while doing a strict diet (I will eat as clean as possible during this phase)

    3.- proviron is known to cause fat loss and water loss, I think I experienced this effect when i combined it with test, as I did not get too bloated while using it, some users would use mesterelone prior to contest

    Any comment, suggestion?
    75mgs ED for 7 days to reach stable blood levels then 25mgs ED does the trick for me.
  3. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854637

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    My only comments are (1) its fairly expensive, and (2) I am REALLY jealous.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    747
    Rep Power
    10603

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ippyisgawd View Post
    Ippster you're making it really difficult to troll you when you don't engage me at all. What happened? I know you didn't grow up, as evidence of your frequent lashing out and inability to for coherent thoughts from time to time, what changed? You on the zoloft or some ****?
    Well, thats because I would not like to spend my time with stupid trolls (not saying that you are stupid, are you?)..... I have more important things to do, I have plenty of friends and also prenty of contatcs on fb in case I get bored I also have a lot of fun on weekends so there is no need to seek for fun trying to bring others down for no reason and/or molesing other members on a sports forum (what kind of idiot would do that?.... oh sorry.... you are just spending your free time in something useless?), I mean, only a lonely and pathetic idiot with no friends would spend time posting useless comments in a forum designed for sports and nutrition.... this is a hobby and it is true that is fun and all, but we are here to learn, not to spend time saying stupid things and creating fake accounts with fake usernames in a attempt to insult others.... if you are bored and you dont like to party or do something more fun I guess you can always join a social forum or just a general chat (just google them) so you can find a friend with your same interestests and as lonely as you, (in case that you dont have enough friends or everyone ignores you on fb which seems to be the case, I mean whats up with you? why would you spend your free time like this?), you can always open a thread in a social forum or chat stating how lonely you are, I am pretty sure theres more ppl like you and in your same cathegory (unfortunately).

    Just get out of my threads, you might get banned eventually and you would have to spend more time creating a new trol account and that would not leave you anything productive I guess you are just wasting your time.

    over and out, worthless trol
    Being on top gives me a better view then I am able to see some of my "friends" true colors, they would try to bring me down from the bottom, but they cant... are they strong enough? Well they dont even lift, I do Tren :-)
  5. Senior Member
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Power
    146025

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post

    Well, thats because I would not like to spend my time with stupid trolls (not saying that you are stupid, are you?)..... I have more important things to do, I have plenty of friends and also prenty of contatcs on fb in case I get bored I also have a lot of fun on weekends so there is no need to seek for fun trying to bring others down for no reason and/or molesing other members on a sports forum (what kind of idiot would do that?.... oh sorry.... you are just spending your free time in something useless?), I mean, only a lonely and pathetic idiot with no friends would spend time posting useless comments in a forum designed for sports and nutrition.... this is a hobby and it is true that is fun and all, but we are here to learn, not to spend time saying stupid things and creating fake accounts with fake usernames in a attempt to insult others.... if you are bored and you dont like to party or do something more fun I guess you can always join a social forum or just a general chat (just google them) so you can find a friend with your same interestests and as lonely as you, (in case that you dont have enough friends or everyone ignores you on fb which seems to be the case, I mean whats up with you? why would you spend your free time like this?), you can always open a thread in a social forum or chat stating how lonely you are, I am pretty sure theres more ppl like you and in your same cathegory (unfortunately).

    Just get out of my threads, you might get banned eventually and you would have to spend more time creating a new trol account and that would not leave you anything productive I guess you are just wasting your time.

    over and out, worthless trol
    Christ who gives a f---? Let's stick to the thread, I would think Proviron would be the ultimate AI while on cycle. Wish I could find a legit source, but ordering sh-t online like that kinda freaks me out haha What is the average price difference between Mast and Prov?
  6. Advanced Member
    KenTheEagle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    747
    Rep Power
    10603

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Christ who gives a f---? Let's stick to the thread, I would think Proviron would be the ultimate AI while on cycle. Wish I could find a legit source, but ordering sh-t online like that kinda freaks me out haha What is the average price difference between Mast and Prov?
    Thanks my friend, and yes provi is very good, I used it in the past with 500 mgs of test, most guys told me to not rely on provi as an AI so I also used exem, but to be honest, when my exem was finished I kept the provi hoping that it would keep estrogen in control and it did very well, I never ever had gyno issues in the entire cycle (just acne, and tons).

    As for the price difference, it is considerable high! specially if you use pharma grade (which is the one I use), and also you would need IMO 50 mgs ED atleast since I really think that 25 is not enough, so you need atleast 14 tabs per week and each tab is around $2 (guestimating), so I would say mast is way cheaper and way more effective DHT base, but since provi has a diff mechanism I am not sure which one would be better to keep E in control.
    Being on top gives me a better view then I am able to see some of my "friends" true colors, they would try to bring me down from the bottom, but they cant... are they strong enough? Well they dont even lift, I do Tren :-)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NATADROL Vs ANDROLEAN for recomp ,cut
    By raulob72 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 03:29 PM
  2. OSTA SARM(s1) or SARM s4 for recomp/cut?
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 04:05 AM
  3. best ph for recomp / cut
    By Gym4Life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 12:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in