[log] recomp with SARMS

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I notice a slight increase in appetite on Osta. I notice a significant increase in appetite on LGD.
    How was that LGD?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    How was that LGD?
    I enjoyed the 8 week run with it. Although, it does not work quite as well as it is advertised, but what really is? It felt like I doubled the Osta dosage each day like 50mg ED. I put on 4 lbs of LBM and stayed the same BF %.

I still like Osta better personally.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

LGD seems to be the only SARM that can help on a bulk.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Osta shines in recomp.
  5. Registered User

Woke up two lbs lighter this morning, and on db row I pr'd 120lbs not bad not bad at all
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Woke up two lbs lighter this morning, and on db row I pr'd 120lbs not bad not bad at all
    Good sh*t brah
  7. Registered User

Off topic but has anyone tried melontan?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Off topic but has anyone tried melontan?
    Nope I'm black lol, well light skinned
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Nope I'm black lol, well light skinned
    I'm a yellow boy myself

Edit- more of a Carmel color lol
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I'm a yellow boy myself

Edit- more of a Carmel color lol
    Lol no need to b darker
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Day 9:

Started s4 before this log but took the day off the gym. I have tons of energy though. Benching yesterday felt smooth. Every rep just felt easy, got amazing pumps though. So far so good.

Meals today:
    Meal 1: protein shake, 1/2 cup of oatmeal 4 spoon fulls of peanut butter
    Meal 2: one can of tuna, 2 slices of bread 1 table spoon of mayo, two cups of cranberry juice
    Meal 3: 4.5 oz of peanuts with supplements and protein shake
    Meal 4: 2 big potatoes, with salad

I usually snack on apples or bananas throughout the day. I live an work right next to a supermarket so food is always near by.
    If this is your typical diet, then you are not eating a "fuk ton".. Get 1 pound of ground beef for dinner every night, 7 days a week. And add 3-4 whole eggs to breakfast..

Rapin & Roidin
  12. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Vitus View Post
    If this is your typical diet, then you are not eating a "fuk ton".. Get 1 pound of ground beef for dinner every night, 7 days a week. And add 3-4 whole eggs to breakfast..
    Hahaha! I like your jokes brah
  13. Registered User

Happy thanks giving everyone!
  14. Registered User

Day 19:

The holidays really mess things up, haven't gotten in the gym in two days. But when the family's Gone Ima get back on track it happens had a big ass dinner last night ate a lot consistently too. Feelin hungry woke up 3lbs heavier but more of cause dinner last night. Gonna hit the gym today gonnA do a back workout. It's raining so will prob not burn this sh*t off till tomm. The sarms are really effecting my mood, after I take a dose I feel like hitting every person who can't rack there weights. Never had a prob controlling my anger but I can really feel. It. Have that "on feeling" for sure love that feeling looking foward to The rest of this cycle gonna look good after this. GW really provides the best energy, it's a great sense of energy feel like lifting everything in sight. Jumped up the cals to 3200 feeling too hungry to eat below that
  15. Registered User

Getting obliques a lot more full and cut very nice
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Shredded brah
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Hahaha! I like your jokes brah
    I'm not joking...

Rapin & Roidin
  18. Registered User

I'm not joking...
    I'll just keep making gains my way and you can somehow make gains your way. Now it works out
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

I'll just keep making gains my way and you can somehow make gains your way. Now it works out
    Not trolling, not hating. But what gains? Your own words were that you can eat a fuk ton and not gain... Do some research on old school bodybuilding diets.. Like Reg Park, Bill Pearl, etc. Really old school.. They ate like machines and looked like monsters.. Nowadays a lot of BBs push these bitch diets, like small meals of broccoli and chicken.. Yet that only works cuz theyre geared out of their fuking gourds.. For natties or lighter users, a larger diet is essential.. Just food for thought. Best of luck to you man.

Rapin & Roidin
  20. Registered User

Not trolling, not hating. But what gains? Your own words were that you can eat a fuk ton and not gain... Do some research on old school bodybuilding diets.. Like Reg Park, Bill Pearl, etc. Really old school.. They ate like machines and looked like monsters.. Nowadays a lot of BBs push these bitch diets, like small meals of broccoli and chicken.. Yet that only works cuz theyre geared out of their fuking gourds.. For natties or lighter users, a larger diet is essential.. Just food for thought. Best of luck to you man.
    Everyone's body type is different if you notice my body type my bf is lower naturally than the normal person. I like to keep it that way by eating the food I do, there's no point to eating all this high calorie shi*. I'm making gains sir that's why I haven't really updated this log. I'm 140lbs and benching double my body weight. So obviously what I am doing is working, if it's not than it must just be my imagination or something. I'm 5'5 and 22 most guys my age aren't built and cut the way I am. And another point I'm doing a recomp so I'm not going to be eating all kinds of bulking food. This is the diet I have set on now in order to accomplish my goals not to please the world I'm going to eating what I know my body will use. You don't know my body and how it works so you can't really compare me to an old school body builder.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Different? No not really, with minor variances in metabolic rate, predisposition to fat storage, etc. We are all actually the same.. Your body fat is low because... You're 140 pounds lol.. Why do you think that you cant increase the calories and still stay lean? Especially if recomp is your goal.. I said increase the diet, I never said bulk, as in put on a ton of fatty mass.. And who cares about what most guys your age look like, most people look like ****.. So yes, I do know how your body works, you're not a different species.. I would simply like people to keep an open mind and not buy into absolutes.. I meant no offense with my previous post but apparently that touched a bit of a nerve, so I apologize sir, it was not my intention.

Rapin & Roidin
  22. Registered User

Different? No not really, with minor variances in metabolic rate, predisposition to fat storage, etc. We are all actually the same.. Your body fat is low because... You're 140 pounds lol.. Why do you think that you cant increase the calories and still stay lean? Especially if recomp is your goal.. I said increase the diet, I never said bulk, as in put on a ton of fatty mass.. And who cares about what most guys your age look like, most people look like ****.. So yes, I do know how your body works, you're not a different species.. I would simply like people to keep an open mind and not buy into absolutes.. I meant no offense with my previous post but apparently that touched a bit of a nerve, so I apologize sir, it was not my intention.

Well I'm glad you could take part in my log, I apologize that I can't please you and I hope you got your point through by trying to criticize what works for me. Once again no hard feelings taken
  23. Registered User

Haven't really updated been making some gains. But I gained 2 pounds right now I'm at 148 looking nice an lean. Every muscle on my body looks full and well composed. Bench jumped up to 295 x 2 squat went up to 365 x 3. Loving this cycle so much. Been eating a lot more, took what vitus said and I'm going to see if what your are saying will benifit. Jumped up to 4000 cals these past couple days and not gonna lie I feel better, and my post workout meal I put in the most cals. No shut down so far what so ever.
  24. Registered User

Would adding 11-oxo be any good?
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Would adding 11-oxo be any good?
    Lol Vitus may b right brah. At what dose of 11oxo?
  26. Registered User

Lol Vitus may b right brah. At what dose of 11oxo?
    300 bump up to 400 maybe
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

300 bump up to 400 maybe
    I'd do it
  28. Registered User

I'd do it
    Alright sounds good
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Alright sounds good
    That's a good dose for leaning out?
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Subbed brother!
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  31. Registered User

Quick update weight 153 eating like a monster feeling pumped all day I took a picture right before the gym and I looked good.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Looking solid. Glad your loving the SARMs run. Keep killing it brah!
  33. SPS

Haven't really updated been making some gains. But I gained 2 pounds right now I'm at 148 looking nice an lean. Every muscle on my body looks full and well composed. Bench jumped up to 295 x 2 squat went up to 365 x 3. Loving this cycle so much. Been eating a lot more, took what vitus said and I'm going to see if what your are saying will benifit. Jumped up to 4000 cals these past couple days and not gonna lie I feel better, and my post workout meal I put in the most cals. No shut down so far what so ever.
    Well I'm a little late to the party but nice log and nice results bro. I am jelly of your lifts and the number of fukkin calories you put down a day for your weight, keep killing it!
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Looking pretty good brah and shredded. That's what's up
  35. Registered User

Thanks guys it's been pretty hard work making gains I've been putting a lot of things off for this cycle. I haven't taken a day off yet the recovery time is just ridiculous I'll max out on all lifts and wake up the next morning and feeling great. Have a increase in acne and my head gets itchy when I'm working out.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Thanks guys it's been pretty hard work making gains I've been putting a lot of things off for this cycle. I haven't taken a day off yet the recovery time is just ridiculous I'll max out on all lifts and wake up the next morning and feeling great. Have a increase in acne and my head gets itchy when I'm working out.
    Hellz yeah that's what's up brah. Gotta love that crazy recovery.
  37. Registered User

I dropped the Gw I felt like it has stopped working..
  38. Registered User

Day 34:

Wow this month flew by... Well my weight has been consistent with being at 152 every day it's the same. Noticing my aggression in the gym up almost 100%, haven't had any lethargy just been getting it. Been eating big ad noticing a difference in performance outside of the gym such as during bike rides. 10 miles is fun now and doing legs is fun. Especially the day after legs my recovery is almost double and I can go a leg workout two days and hit hard. No libido issues no shutdown, I do have an increase of acne but not to bad nothing that I can't control. Going to stop the s4 next week since it's almost 6 weeks and keep running the 11-oxo with osta. I feel good looking good. My upper chest looks more cut, I was aiming for this by doing a day of chest but just with upper chest exercises. Vascualarity is always a plus as well. One side of s4 other than the vision sides, you feel really pissed off about 25 mins after you take it, I can maintain my anger pretty well but it comes I handy when your training.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Day 34:

Wow this month flew by... Well my weight has been consistent with being at 152 every day it's the same. Noticing my aggression in the gym up almost 100%, haven't had any lethargy just been getting it. Been eating big ad noticing a difference in performance outside of the gym such as during bike rides. 10 miles is fun now and doing legs is fun. Especially the day after legs my recovery is almost double and I can go a leg workout two days and hit hard. No libido issues no shutdown, I do have an increase of acne but not to bad nothing that I can't control. Going to stop the s4 next week since it's almost 6 weeks and keep running the 11-oxo with osta. I feel good looking good. My upper chest looks more cut, I was aiming for this by doing a day of chest but just with upper chest exercises. Vascualarity is always a plus as well. One side of s4 other than the vision sides, you feel really pissed off about 25 mins after you take it, I can maintain my anger pretty well but it comes I handy when your training.
    Good sh*t brah. Yeah I noticed I would get pissed off too, but it'd help me focus.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Day 34:

Im wrapping up my cycle of super/halo. Looking to throw S4 into my PCT. Feel really pissed off? Cant wait! lol

Rapin & Roidin
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recomping with Ignite 2! (Finaflex sponsored log)
    By laserbluess in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 07-20-2012, 08:15 AM
  2. RickRock's recomp with SARMs S-4 and Ostarine!!
    By RickRock13 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 08:18 PM
  3. LOG: Recomping with Havoc & X-Tren
    By ConcreteConny in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 348
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 11:02 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 05:45 PM