[log] recomp with SARMS

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Never dilute SARMs with other liquid because it will become unstable and drop/fall out which will decrease absorption.
    Uh wut? Evidence please...
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep


  2. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Uh wut? Evidence please...
    As long as you shake it and keep the SARM equally distributed/suspended each time you draw a dropper or syringe full I see no way diluting it with anything would take away effectiveness. Think, in your stomach it's mixed with who knows what
    •   
       


  3. I do not have documented evidence of this, but I do have personal experience of it. If you mix SARMs in a liquid you can actually see it drop straight to the bottom. My first run with Osta I would mix it with liquid and I had very limited results and never experience the muscle fullness or sense of well being during the 8 week run. My second & third 8 week run with Osta from the same company I did not dilute it and had incredible results. I also experienced the muscle fullness and the sense of well being.
    Granted this is not hard evidence, but it's definitely enough for me to let others know not to do it that way.

    You may ask why would I buy from the same company if I feel it had little benefit the first time, well the answer is I purchased 4 bottles at once to save a little on the shipping fees.

  4. Also, I am a fan of trying anything sublingually to increase absorption. It possibly could increase absorption in SARMs, but good luck attempting it with that god awful taste. Let me also state their is no hard evidence that taking SARMs sublingually will increase absorption.

  5. Everyone has there ways haha no big deal

  6. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Also, I am a fan of trying anything sublingually to increase absorption. It possibly could increase absorption in SARMs, but good luck attempting it with that god awful taste. Let me also state their is no hard evidence that taking SARMs sublingually will increase absorption.
    I shot mine straight back too.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I shot mine straight back too.
    Same here !!

  8. I like taking it straight I feel the energy almost 30 seconds after being taken

  9. What I don't get is that research osta is 90-150$ for the same amount you can get Ostabol for 30$.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    What I don't get is that research osta is 90-150$ for the same amount you can get Ostabol for 30$.
    I pay $60 for Osta.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I pay $60 for Osta.
    How much per bottle? In mg I mean

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I pay $60 for Osta.
    Same here

  13. Does anyone know if it would be ok to run nolva with this cycle? My letro was a RC and I dropped the bottle it's for gyno by the way

  14. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Does anyone know if it would be ok to run nolva with this cycle? My letro was a RC and I dropped the bottle it's for gyno by the way
    Don't know, I've never seen anyone run nolva on a Sarm cycle.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Don't know, I've never seen anyone run nolva on a Sarm cycle.
    I'll just pick up more letro and save the nolva

  16. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Does anyone know if it would be ok to run nolva with this cycle? My letro was a RC and I dropped the bottle it's for gyno by the way
    edit-sorry stuck in gyno treatment mode

    Running nolva while on cycle shouldn't be necessary, running it for 2-3 weeks right after the SARM may be a good idea.

    Keep in mind SARMs may slightly elevate E2 (estro) so running a very mild AI may benefit, something like Erase or E-control 2.0 or any other version of arimistane.

    Low-dosed aromasin would also work

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I pay $60 for Osta.
    Same here
    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    How much per bottle? In mg I mean
    50mg/mL 15mL
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  18. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    50mg/mL 15mL
    Wow I need that

  19. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

    Wow I need that
    Will last u 30 days at 25mg a day.

  20. I payed 120 for my cycle lol... And it's legit as fuhh. I payed 160 for my ancillaries.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    I payed 120 for my cycle lol... And it's legit as fuhh. I payed 160 for my ancillaries.
    I hear you I'm loving my SARM run!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    I payed 120 for my cycle lol... And it's legit as fuhh. I payed 160 for my ancillaries.
    What ancillaries are you running ?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by snyderd1972 View Post
    What ancillaries are you running ?
    Just letro at the moment

  24. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    How much per bottle? In mg I mean
    The one I use is 30ml 30mg/ml it last a full 8 week run at 25mg ED. This company's other SARMs are not the best quality, but their Osta is quality at a great price.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post

    Just letro at the moment
    Why an ai? I thought s4 didn't aromitize?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by snyderd1972 View Post
    Why an ai? I thought s4 didn't aromitize?
    It doesn't. Ostarine can when you get the 25mg and above.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  27. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    It doesn't. Ostarine can when you get the 25mg and above.
    Ok thanks tyga. So just from all the research I have done there shouldn't be prostate, Bp, cholesterol or any other sides that would be associated with aas/ds? Therefore no cycle support is needed maybe just a test booster?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by snyderd1972 View Post

    Ok thanks tyga. So just from all the research I have done there shouldn't be prostate, Bp, cholesterol or any other sides that would be associated with aas/ds? Therefore no cycle support is needed maybe just a test booster?
    And maybe an AI

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    And maybe an AI
    For s4. Sorry I didn't mention that in the last post.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by snyderd1972 View Post

    For s4. Sorry I didn't mention that in the last post.
    Naw no AI for S4, just osta.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Recomping with Ignite 2! (Finaflex sponsored log)
    By laserbluess in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 07-20-2012, 10:15 AM
  2. RickRock's recomp with SARMs S-4 and Ostarine!!
    By RickRock13 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 10:18 PM
  3. LOG: Recomping with Havoc & X-Tren
    By ConcreteConny in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 348
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 01:02 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 07:45 PM
Log in
Log in