[log] recomp with SARMS

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Subb'd. In for the ride bro! I have run Osta a few times and LGD a couple times now. SARM are definitely legit, but do not mistake it for AAS.
    It feels similar though haha

•   

2. Day 12:

Love waking up in the morning to taking these sarms all though they taste awful it's an almost instant rush. Going to the gym in a bit just got to eat and I'm on my way. Going to do a shoulder workout with calves and hams. Feels like my libido has gone up tremendously. I had sex with my girl for almost 5 hours. I was able to hold an erection the whole way through, I even woke her up to have more sex. Which is good because I heard letro kills libido. My triceps yesterday looked great after my chest workout. Will post my workout later today. For got to post a pic of my tricep so here's a good one. Amazing pumps all day feeling swole. Have. Better sense of well being.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

3. Nice work bro! I know the SARMs are awful tasting, but just shoot them back towards the back of your throat. This will help to bypass the tongue some making the tast not quite as bad. Never dilute SARMs with other liquid because it will become unstable and drop/fall out which will decrease absorption.
    Anyways, keep killing it!

4. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Nice work bro! I know the SARMs are awful tasting, but just shoot them back towards the back of your throat. This will help to bypass the tongue some making the tast not quite as bad. Never dilute SARMs with other liquid because it will become unstable and drop/fall out which will decrease absorption. Anyways, keep killing it!

I like to put it under my touch and just swallow it, gotta absorb it a lil bit
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Never dilute SARMs with other liquid because it will become unstable and drop/fall out which will decrease absorption.
    Uh wut? Evidence please...
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

6. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

Uh wut? Evidence please...
    As long as you shake it and keep the SARM equally distributed/suspended each time you draw a dropper or syringe full I see no way diluting it with anything would take away effectiveness. Think, in your stomach it's mixed with who knows what

7. I do not have documented evidence of this, but I do have personal experience of it. If you mix SARMs in a liquid you can actually see it drop straight to the bottom. My first run with Osta I would mix it with liquid and I had very limited results and never experience the muscle fullness or sense of well being during the 8 week run. My second & third 8 week run with Osta from the same company I did not dilute it and had incredible results. I also experienced the muscle fullness and the sense of well being.
    Granted this is not hard evidence, but it's definitely enough for me to let others know not to do it that way.

You may ask why would I buy from the same company if I feel it had little benefit the first time, well the answer is I purchased 4 bottles at once to save a little on the shipping fees.

8. Also, I am a fan of trying anything sublingually to increase absorption. It possibly could increase absorption in SARMs, but good luck attempting it with that god awful taste. Let me also state their is no hard evidence that taking SARMs sublingually will increase absorption.

9. Everyone has there ways haha no big deal

10. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Also, I am a fan of trying anything sublingually to increase absorption. It possibly could increase absorption in SARMs, but good luck attempting it with that god awful taste. Let me also state their is no hard evidence that taking SARMs sublingually will increase absorption.
    I shot mine straight back too.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I shot mine straight back too.
    Same here !!

12. I like taking it straight I feel the energy almost 30 seconds after being taken

13. What I don't get is that research osta is 90-150$ for the same amount you can get Ostabol for 30$.

14. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    What I don't get is that research osta is 90-150$ for the same amount you can get Ostabol for 30$.
    I pay $60 for Osta.

15. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I pay $60 for Osta.
    How much per bottle? In mg I mean

16. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I pay $60 for Osta.
    Same here

17. Does anyone know if it would be ok to run nolva with this cycle? My letro was a RC and I dropped the bottle it's for gyno by the way

18. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Does anyone know if it would be ok to run nolva with this cycle? My letro was a RC and I dropped the bottle it's for gyno by the way
    Don't know, I've never seen anyone run nolva on a Sarm cycle.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Don't know, I've never seen anyone run nolva on a Sarm cycle.
    I'll just pick up more letro and save the nolva

20. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Does anyone know if it would be ok to run nolva with this cycle? My letro was a RC and I dropped the bottle it's for gyno by the way
    edit-sorry stuck in gyno treatment mode

Running nolva while on cycle shouldn't be necessary, running it for 2-3 weeks right after the SARM may be a good idea.

Keep in mind SARMs may slightly elevate E2 (estro) so running a very mild AI may benefit, something like Erase or E-control 2.0 or any other version of arimistane.

Low-dosed aromasin would also work

21. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I pay $60 for Osta.
    Same here
    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    How much per bottle? In mg I mean
    50mg/mL 15mL
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

22. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

50mg/mL 15mL
    Wow I need that

23. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

Wow I need that
    Will last u 30 days at 25mg a day.

24. I payed 120 for my cycle lol... And it's legit as fuhh. I payed 160 for my ancillaries.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recomping with Ignite 2! (Finaflex sponsored log)
    By laserbluess in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 07-20-2012, 10:15 AM
  2. RickRock's recomp with SARMs S-4 and Ostarine!!
    By RickRock13 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 10:18 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 07:45 PM