need some advice

danw_86

Awards
iv worked out on and off for the past few years, i used to weigh about 10 stone(140lbs) got myself to 12(168lbs) n iv been about that for the past year or so..2 months ago i started training again properly and with a good diet, in the past 3 weeks iv really been working hard in the gym, eating 100-150g protein daily as well as 4-5000 calories daily and iv gained 8lbs in 3 weeks, im now 179lbs.im planning to reach 13 stone(182lbs) and then going on a 30mg ED dianabol cycle for 4-6 weeks and then coming back off.i think from what iv seen from people i know who use and from reading loads on the net i could reach 196lbs+ in that time and id plan to then cut n get back down to about 175lbs and ripped. how realistic am i being, any advice/criticism please guys?

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
If your end goal is to be 175 and ripped why not skip dbol and use diet and training to get there? End result is same and probably easier.

sysadmn

Awards
If your end goal is to be 175 and ripped why not skip dbol and use diet and training to get there? End result is same and probably easier.

Is there a reason you recommend dbol instead of tbol? Wouldn't it be easier to gain lean, rather than bulk, then cut?

I'm trying to decide whether to add tbol + proviron to TRT to lean out.

rphash49

Awards
Stay on your revised diet and training and continue to gain. Once you hit a wall then and only then look into adding a ph/ds/etc. How old are you? How long have been on this consistent diet and training regimen? 2months?

danw_86

Awards
yeah 2 months, about 6 weeks of that being strict with what i eat and doing high weights with 6-8 reps in sets of 3, and im 27 today lol.im leaving the country october next year n my aim is to look nice n defined(aesthetic look) by then.is it not advisable to use dianabol and a tester for a month-2 months then get off it?never thought about using but since seeing people get gains very quickly its made me think about it

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
I think you goal can be reached without AAS. Proper diet is key. If you are dead set on using then testosterone would benefit you most IMO. But you need lots of research before that, again IMO.

rphash49

Awards
yeah 2 months, about 6 weeks of that being strict with what i eat and doing high weights with 6-8 reps in sets of 3, and im 27 today lol.im leaving the country october next year n my aim is to look nice n defined(aesthetic look) by then.is it not advisable to use dianabol and a tester for a month-2 months then get off it?never thought about using but since seeing people get gains very quickly its made me think about it
You are going to do what you want but I don't recommend someone using these substances without a solid training/diet foundation which takes years to develop. If you just got serious you will see great gains for at least the next year without the need of these substances.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
after you get done w your dbol cycle, wait a while before you cut. You're going to lose a lot coming off a dbol only cycle, and only more if you cut immediately after. realistic goal, yes, but you probably won't be happy with the end results.