Test + Deca Cycle. Input Needed

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I cut the EQ and decided to go to with Deca. I have a cycle laid out but need to fine tune some things. I wanted to do a fairly low dosed Test and Deca cycle. I put on 13lbs solid ass pounds last cycle which was Test C 250mgs for 12 weeks. I want to do low dose for 2 reasons: 1. I respond well to low doses so why start higher than I should. I would gladly take solid gains with little sides and have higher doses to work up to in the future. 2. I am prone to hair loss and I experienced zero additional with Test at 250-300mg per week. I understand everyone will lose it blah blah blah but I would rather not be completely bald at 26. Mostly why I chose Deca. Great gains with little risk of hair loss. This is what I have so far:

(First time running Deca btw)

Test C 300mg divided into 2 injections per week (Weeks 1-14)
Deca 250mgs divided into 2x week injections (Weeks 1-12)

Now I know the rule of thumb is at least 1:1 ratio of Test to Deca but I am hoping caber will keep away some of the Deca Dick symptoms. I really do not want to up the test because then I will be running into hair loss issues. Should I just go ahead and bump the Deca to 300 as well? Or keep it at 250? Also, I am going to stop the Deca 2 weeks short of the Test just to be safe and let it clear out of my system a little more before I start PCT. I could also extend each an additional week or longer. I was going to judge my gains at that point and go from there.

Supports:

Weeks 1-16

Arimidex: .25mg EOD and Bump up if necessary
Caber: .25mg E3D

I was planning on running the Caber and Armidex up until about 4 days short of starting my PCT unless yall have any input to do otherwise.

HCG:

Weeks 2-15

250ius 2x a week

500iu a day blast for 5 days stopping 4 days short of PCT

I read that after each 5000iu bottle of HCG, it is good to take a week or two off to avoid becoming desensitized to it. Any thoughts on this or any other suggestions?

PCT:

Weeks 16-20

Clomid: 100,75,50,50,25
Nolva: 40,40,20,20,10
Testforce 2
7-Spray for Cortisol Control

Sorry I know there is probably a lot of fine tuning to be done to this cycle. This is my first time using Deca, caber, HCG, Clomid, and Arimidex so any input for you more experienced guys would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Some changes I have made:

- Test and Deca will both be run at 300mgs per week and probably extended to 16 weeks
- I am reading that HCG desensitization is bogus so it will be ran continuously
- HCG will be bumped up to 500iu 2x weekly.

Anything else?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

- Test and Deca will both be run at 300mgs per week and probably extended to 16 weeks

Anything else?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I ran 800 deca with only 200 test and had no troubles....didn't need caber either but that's what'll save you from deca dick, not more test.

TRTDetroit

TRTDetroit

Awards
Do you have the gear already? The reason I ask is that I was in a similar boat and would have run NPP instead of deca. I already had the deca or would have run NPP. My experience with deca is that the real results come in after week 10. With weeks 12 through 18 being the most powerful.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you have the gear already? The reason I ask is that I was in a similar boat and would have run NPP instead of deca. I already had the deca or would have run NPP. My experience with deca is that the real results come in after week 10. With weeks 12 through 18 being the most powerful.
Yeah I already have it I couldnt get a hold of NPP. I have enough to run for as long as I need to so I will see where I am at when that point comes

TRTDetroit

TRTDetroit

Awards
Good stuff. On the Deca I'm running 500 Deca wk, 300cyp wk, dbol 40mg ED 1-4, Cabaser .5 every 3 days, Anastrzole every 3 days. i'm gonna go 18 weeks and the last three weeks run anadrol. PCT will be back on TRT schedule.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff. On the Deca I'm running 500 Deca wk, 300cyp wk, dbol 40mg ED 1-4, Cabaser .5 every 3 days, Anastrzole every 3 days. i'm gonna go 18 weeks and the last three weeks run anadrol. PCT will be back on TRT schedule.
Nice have you started yet?

TRTDetroit

TRTDetroit

Awards
Yes, two weeks in and seeing the gains. Probably the dbol kicking in good. Strength is up and up about 8 pounds. I can see some bloat but I'm okay with it. Aggression is pretty high though. Sex drive is full on. I do though find myself growling intermittently throughout the day though....in a good way.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, two weeks in and seeing the gains. Probably the dbol kicking in good. Strength is up and up about 8 pounds. I can see some bloat but I'm okay with it. Aggression is pretty high though. Sex drive is full on. I do though find myself growling intermittently throughout the day though....in a good way.
Thats awesome man I have always wanted to run some dbol. You got a log?

TRTDetroit

TRTDetroit

Awards
No, no log. I barley have time to bath let log. I'll pm you an update in the near future.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards

Anything else?
Desensitisation isn't bogus at all bro but at those low doses its hardly a risk, desensitisation usually occurs when you blast high dosages for extended periods but still definitely not bogus.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Desensitisation isn't bogus at all bro but at those low doses its hardly a risk, desensitisation usually occurs when you blast high dosages for extended periods but still definitely not bogus.
Thanks man. I have read a bunch of different opinions on it and it seems nobody really agrees on what dosages are enough to cause desensitization but I think yall are right that I will be fine at those doses