test enan or cyp. .?
- 01-20-2005, 10:01 PM
- 01-20-2005, 10:03 PM
01-20-2005, 11:06 PM
I haven't brewed Test cyp, but Test Enan is a breeze to make at 250mg/ml.. and you could go higher, but 250mg/ml should be relatively painless.
01-21-2005, 01:31 PM
03-05-2005, 02:16 AM
those with short esters (enan, decanoate, EQ) would be the easiest to make because of their low melting points, so they hold up easily.
cyp and prop, on the other hand have long esters which tend to crash if not done properly
03-05-2005, 03:27 AM
Are you sure on that? Long esters are like your enanthate, cypionate, decanoate, and the undecylate of EQ. The short esters are for example propionate and acetate, not prop and cyp.
03-05-2005, 06:59 AM
got it all mixed up
Long esters - enan, cyp, deca - low melting points
Short esters - prop, phenylprop - high melting points
i stand corrected!
Originally Posted by Nate Dawg
03-17-2005, 08:13 PM
I'd consider cyp easier to work with for homebrewing simply because it's an actual powder at room temperature. Enan is more like goo at room temp which can be a bit more difficult for measuring, transfering, etc.
Similar Forum Threads
- By sportsbro21 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-02-2008, 04:57 AM
- By pistonpump in forum AnabolicsReplies: 80Last Post: 01-27-2007, 06:49 AM
- By Cuffs in forum AnabolicsReplies: 36Last Post: 04-08-2005, 01:59 PM
- By bigrich954rr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-20-2004, 08:16 PM
- By aznboy79 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-04-2003, 09:14 AM