1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.8%

Thumbs up Mdrol after shoulder recovery

Whats up guys, its been awhile since I've posted. So a little background:

I have run M-drol a few times, a few different ways. My first time was in college for 3 weeks, 20-20-30, went from 210 to 225. Then, did a pulse for 6 weeks a few years later and liked that as well, but definitely wasn't the same.

I finished playing college sports, but in my last season, I destroyed my shoulder. I had dislocated my shoulder once and kept playing (this was the first game of the season) and didn't get surgery for 2 years. Over those 2 years, I dislocated (sublexed) about 36 times. After a particularly bad dislocation, I stopped all lifting for about 3 months. When I decided to come back to lifting, I rebuilt my technique from the ground up. I started pressing while laying on the floor so I could build stability in my shoulder. When it was all said and done, I was stronger than I have ever been, all natural, at 245 benching 385 and deadlifting 515.

Something just wasn't right in my shoulder, so I decided to get an MRI. Two days after my MRI, I went in for shoulder surgery to replace my labrum and tighten up my shoulder. I am still in rehab, but figured it would be the perfect time to start planning my cycle.

This is what Im thinking:
    M-drol - 4 weeks - 20-30-30-40
    PCT Extreme - 4 weeks (after M-drol) 40-40-30-20
    Nolva - 4 weeks 40 -30-20-10
    Life Support while on and 3 weeks leading up to cycle
    Maybe a pre-workout, but want to keep an eye on BP
    I would take creatine while on, cissus, and an HGH product at night for recovery

I was thinking about using HGH (like IGF-1 or something) while rehabbing, but I would rather just take my time and not give myself any reason to think I can move faster than I should. Any thoughts on this? Do you think a PH after rehab may be a poor choice since of the potential strain on joints? Im just looking to come back with a bang and get going.

My diet is pretty good right now. While on, prob add a couple more meals of oatmeal and protein to keep weight up and larger breakfast (more eggs).

I really like DC training and Im a big fan of rest pause. I can't wait to sit on a bench again or hit up the arm farm. I can only take so many more weeks of straight legs and abs. I'm not even cleared to run yet.

I dont have access to any gear, I think Id rather run like EQ or just straight up test. Any comments ideas would be appreciated.

2. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

You will probably re injure your shoulder doing a cycle that soon after surgery. It took myself 7-8 months before I handle the weight after mine

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.8%

I got surgery in September. I wasn't planning on doing this until i complete physical therapy. Thats around march. I'm thinking about doing it after st.patties day so i wont be tempted to drink while on cycle.

Do think that still may be too soon? I mean if I dont feel like I can handle it come march, I'll wait. I'm just planning it now.
    •   

4. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

About 5-6 months after my surgery I felt good one day and snatched up some 80lbs db for incline press and immed dropped them..it put me back another 3 months. The thing about it is being on cycle its easy to get that "alpha" feeling and lift something you may not be ready for.

snsgamers.com
  5. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.34%

I would definitely take it slow and don't try to go up in weight too much at a time. It sucks I know but you will be better off in the long run

snsgamers.com
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  246 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.78%

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    About 5-6 months after my surgery I felt good one day and snatched up some 80lbs db for incline press and immed dropped them..it put me back another 3 months. The thing about it is being on cycle its easy to get that "alpha" feeling and lift something you may not be ready for.
    Especially with superdrol were strength increases are dramatic you will hurt yourself.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by krusma02 View Post

I have run M-drol a few times, a few different ways. My first time was in college for 3 weeks, 20-20-30, went from 210 to 225. Then, did a pulse for 6 weeks a few years later and liked that as well, but definitely wasn't the same.

I finished playing college sports, but in my last season, I destroyed my shoulder. I had dislocated my shoulder once and kept playing (this was the first game of the season) and didn't get surgery for 2 years. Over those 2 years, I dislocated (sublexed) about 36 times. After a particularly bad dislocation, I stopped all lifting for about 3 months. When I decided to come back to lifting, I rebuilt my technique from the ground up. I started pressing while laying on the floor so I could build stability in my shoulder. When it was all said and done, I was stronger than I have ever been, all natural, at 245 benching 385 and deadlifting 515.

Something just wasn't right in my shoulder, so I decided to get an MRI. Two days after my MRI, I went in for shoulder surgery to replace my labrum and tighten up my shoulder. I am still in rehab, but figured it would be the perfect time to start planning my cycle.

I would take creatine while on, cissus, and an HGH product at night for recovery

I was thinking about using HGH (like IGF-1 or something) while rehabbing, but I would rather just take my time and not give myself any reason to think I can move faster than I should. Any thoughts on this? Do you think a PH after rehab may be a poor choice since of the potential strain on joints? Im just looking to come back with a bang and get going.

My diet is pretty good right now. While on, prob add a couple more meals of oatmeal and protein to keep weight up and larger breakfast (more eggs).

I really like DC training and Im a big fan of rest pause. I can't wait to sit on a bench again or hit up the arm farm. I can only take so many more weeks of straight legs and abs. I'm not even cleared to run yet.

I dont have access to any gear, I think Id rather run like EQ or just straight up test. Any comments ideas would be appreciated.
    No, just no. Wait a year or two. Run some Natty sups.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.8%

Yeah I think you may be right. I don't want to have to start all over again. Just nice to think about getting back into it. I just can't wait until I'm done benching and my shoulder doesn't feel like it is going to fall off. Like I said, this is not supposed to be about running this soon at all. It will be a long time before I bench again, let alone to the point where I can introduce a PH. I am just getting all my ducks in a row here so I can start getting the gear now. Who knows how long this stuff will be available? It's not like CEL is still pumping out mdrol. Plus, by getting it all piece by piece, I don't have to worry about not having enough cash to run it right. With that all in mind, what do u guys think about the cycle set up? What are some good ads? What are some good products for pct, blood pressure, ect?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.8%

Yeah I think you may be right. I don't want to have to start all over again. Just nice to think about getting back into it. I just can't wait until I'm done benching and my shoulder doesn't feel like it is going to fall off. Like I said, this is not supposed to be about running this soon at all. It will be a long time before I bench again, let alone to the point where I can introduce a PH. I am just getting all my ducks in a row here so I can start getting the gear now. Who knows how long this stuff will be available? It's not like CEL is still pumping out mdrol. Plus, by getting it all piece by piece, I don't have to worry about not having enough cash to run it right. With that all in mind, what do u guys think about the cycle set up? What are some good ads? What are some good products for pct, blood pressure, ect?
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.77%

Igf lr3
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.91%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Exactly. When I had my labrum done, the surgeon told me "I will be pissed if you go out and do something stupid and rip it all apart." He used the best "real estate" to reattach everything and if I mess it up, it won't be as good the second time. I did rehab for 3 months, got back in the gym going light after 5 months but it really took me a good year before I felt like i could go heavy again, and to this day I'm extremely cautious in my lifts. A cycle of any kind after surgery is just playing russian roulette.
    Remember why you started.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.74%

Quote Originally Posted by krusma02 View Post

I would not suggest using a PH as strong as M-Drol after having shoulder surgery.I'm not a fan of that compound,while it does perovide large gains in LBM for most,I think the longer term suppression it imparts as well as the poor likelihood of keeping inflated gains from a highly toxic oral.

I'd suggest either a more traditional testosterone based pro-hormone from either AndroFactory or AMS/Forerunner Labs.I've had pleasing results with both company's products.

I am still a fan of old school testosterone base powder via transdermal application + oral anavar for 6 week cycles.Not much for pinning,but it does have its advantages over transdermal delivery.
    Anavar is also good for connective tissue,in lower dosages.
    If you up your search for gear,it really is not too difficult to find.

Similar Forum Threads

1. mdrol after keto?
    By tumtum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 09:56 AM
  2. First run after shoulder surgery..Need Advice
    By mdtech123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 02:42 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 04:09 PM
  4. MDrol after surgery?