hi people

nathg23

hi could anybody tell me if there is any benefits using arimidex and nolvadex at the same time I understand how they work arimidex been a inhibitor and nolvadex stopping estrogen binding so there should be no need to use the nolvadex but I am about to start on tes and tren and have read that tren can cause gyno in a other way then to much eatrogen ? is this right ? and if so what is the best route to take thanks :)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hi could anybody tell me if there is any benefits using arimidex and nolvadex at the same time I understand how they work arimidex been a inhibitor and nolvadex stopping estrogen binding so there should be no need to use the nolvadex but I am about to start on tes and tren and have read that tren can cause gyno in a other way then to much eatrogen ? is this right ? and if so what is the best route to take thanks :)
Take them on alternate days. Or use aromasin

I think just an AI on cycle with l dopa 500-750mg eod will work just fine for you

Save Nolva for another time IMO

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Don't use Nolva with a 19-nor like tren. You'll end up lactating from progesterone sides.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So people remember, prolactin and progestin are different hormones.

The ai on cycle, or low dosed winstrol will prevent progestin related sides from tren's interaction with the pr.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So people remember, prolactin and progestin are different hormones. The ai on cycle, or low dosed winstrol will prevent progestin related sides from tren's interaction with the pr.
This is correct. Though it would depend how much tren you run. A high dose could cause sides that wouldn't be helped by just an ai.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I read a study a while ago stating that nolva and armidex compete for the same receptors and as such are not as effective. Don't run nolva with a 19nor like Tren, totemifene or clomid are much better choices. If you do plan to run Tren get some pramipexole, it will help re prolactin related sides.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read a study a while ago stating that nolva and armidex compete for the same receptors and as such are not as effective. Don't run nolva with a 19nor like Tren, totemifene or clomid are much better choices. If you do plan to run Tren get some pramipexole, it will help re prolactin related sides.
Nolva is a serm, binding to the estrogen receptor.
Arimidex is an aromatase inhibitor, bringing with the aromatase enzyme.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Nolva is a serm, binding to the estrogen receptor.
Arimidex is an aromatase inhibitor, bringing with the aromatase enzyme.
I'm well aware of what they are jbry ill try find that study that I was reading and link it so you can read it for yourself.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Take them on alternate days. Or use aromasin

I think just an AI on cycle with l dopa 500-750mg eod will work just fine for you

Save Nolva for another time IMO
X2 use aromasin that's all you need. If there is not extra estrogen floating around then you don't need an estrogen antagonist like Nolva