hi people

  1. Registered User
    nathg23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0

    hi people


    hi could anybody tell me if there is any benefits using arimidex and nolvadex at the same time I understand how they work arimidex been a inhibitor and nolvadex stopping estrogen binding so there should be no need to use the nolvadex but I am about to start on tes and tren and have read that tren can cause gyno in a other way then to much eatrogen ? is this right ? and if so what is the best route to take thanks

  2. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,626
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nathg23 View Post
    hi could anybody tell me if there is any benefits using arimidex and nolvadex at the same time I understand how they work arimidex been a inhibitor and nolvadex stopping estrogen binding so there should be no need to use the nolvadex but I am about to start on tes and tren and have read that tren can cause gyno in a other way then to much eatrogen ? is this right ? and if so what is the best route to take thanks
    Take them on alternate days. Or use aromasin

    I think just an AI on cycle with l dopa 500-750mg eod will work just fine for you

    Save Nolva for another time IMO
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator
    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  3. Registered User
    nathg23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10
    Answers
    0


    thanks for the advise
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    booneman77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,536
    Answers
    0


    Don't use Nolva with a 19-nor like tren. You'll end up lactating from progesterone sides.
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  5. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,603
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Don't use Nolva with a 19-nor like tren. You'll end up lactating from progesterone sides.
    What?
  6. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,603
    Answers
    0


    So people remember, prolactin and progestin are different hormones.

    The ai on cycle, or low dosed winstrol will prevent progestin related sides from tren's interaction with the pr.
  7. Registered User
    booneman77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,536
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    So people remember, prolactin and progestin are different hormones. The ai on cycle, or low dosed winstrol will prevent progestin related sides from tren's interaction with the pr.
    This is correct. Though it would depend how much tren you run. A high dose could cause sides that wouldn't be helped by just an ai.
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  8. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,415
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nathg23 View Post
    hi could anybody tell me if there is any benefits using arimidex and nolvadex at the same time I understand how they work arimidex been a inhibitor and nolvadex stopping estrogen binding so there should be no need to use the nolvadex but I am about to start on tes and tren and have read that tren can cause gyno in a other way then to much eatrogen ? is this right ? and if so what is the best route to take thanks
    I read a study a while ago stating that nolva and armidex compete for the same receptors and as such are not as effective. Don't run nolva with a 19nor like Tren, totemifene or clomid are much better choices. If you do plan to run Tren get some pramipexole, it will help re prolactin related sides.
  9. Registered User
    cptstabbin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    12
    Answers
    0


    Would take aromasin over both.
  10. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,603
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    I read a study a while ago stating that nolva and armidex compete for the same receptors and as such are not as effective. Don't run nolva with a 19nor like Tren, totemifene or clomid are much better choices. If you do plan to run Tren get some pramipexole, it will help re prolactin related sides.
    Nolva is a serm, binding to the estrogen receptor.
    Arimidex is an aromatase inhibitor, bringing with the aromatase enzyme.
  11. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,415
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    Nolva is a serm, binding to the estrogen receptor.
    Arimidex is an aromatase inhibitor, bringing with the aromatase enzyme.
    I'm well aware of what they are jbry ill try find that study that I was reading and link it so you can read it for yourself.
  12. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,415
    Answers
    0


    Since I'm at work an don't have my computer herei just did a quick google search and found something similar, I think I may have worded that incorrectly tho, they don't compete for the same receptors but nolvadex will reduce blood plasma levels of Adex.

    http://www.isteroids.com/steroids/ar...vadex-pct.html
  13. Registered User
    tcslick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    860
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    Take them on alternate days. Or use aromasin

    I think just an AI on cycle with l dopa 500-750mg eod will work just fine for you

    Save Nolva for another time IMO
    X2 use aromasin that's all you need. If there is not extra estrogen floating around then you don't need an estrogen antagonist like Nolva
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 09:02 AM
  2. Hey, just sayin' hi!
    By IronWinner in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2003, 12:50 AM
  3. wanted to say hi
    By HighBall in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-16-2002, 01:27 AM
  4. hi bro's
    By snakeman458 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-30-2002, 10:18 PM
  5. Saying Hi
    By Blindfaith in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-04-2002, 05:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in