- 11-17-2013, 02:42 PM
hi could anybody tell me if there is any benefits using arimidex and nolvadex at the same time I understand how they work arimidex been a inhibitor and nolvadex stopping estrogen binding so there should be no need to use the nolvadex but I am about to start on tes and tren and have read that tren can cause gyno in a other way then to much eatrogen ? is this right ? and if so what is the best route to take thanks
- 11-17-2013, 03:09 PM
11-17-2013, 03:16 PM
11-17-2013, 03:47 PM
Don't use Nolva with a 19-nor like tren. You'll end up lactating from progesterone sides.
11-17-2013, 08:22 PM
11-17-2013, 08:27 PM
So people remember, prolactin and progestin are different hormones.
The ai on cycle, or low dosed winstrol will prevent progestin related sides from tren's interaction with the pr.
11-17-2013, 09:16 PM
11-18-2013, 08:49 AM
11-18-2013, 10:14 AM
11-18-2013, 12:01 PM
11-18-2013, 12:40 PM
11-18-2013, 01:19 PM
Since I'm at work an don't have my computer herei just did a quick google search and found something similar, I think I may have worded that incorrectly tho, they don't compete for the same receptors but nolvadex will reduce blood plasma levels of Adex.
11-23-2013, 09:35 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-24-2007, 11:02 AM
- By IronWinner in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2003, 02:50 AM
- By HighBall in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 12-16-2002, 03:27 AM
- By snakeman458 in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 12-01-2002, 12:18 AM
- By Blindfaith in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 11-04-2002, 07:46 PM