dhea, which and how much?

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
so dhea helps with lethargy on cycle. i never ran any but would like to with next cycle in a couple weeks. my question is which type of dhea do you guys buy? is it the $10 dhea products u can buy at any supp or drug store or are u supposed to use the 5dhea, 1ad or 4ad products? also how many mg per day? gonn be running alpha20/dianabol stack and all i here about alpha is it causes crazy lethargic

00S4Boy

Awards
No, the stuff you get at Wal-Mart won't work.
Whats wrong with generic DHEA I know orally it's not the most common used but it's the same stuff that's in dermacrine/d spray.

All the normal DHEA products are 5DHEA due to the 5-6 double bond.

1-DHEA is not to be used for lethargy it is a precursor to 1-testosterone which will cause lethargy.

4-DHEA is a testosterone precursor and can be used for lethargy. IML 4-ANDRO, AMS 4-AD RDE, ForeRunner Alpha Bulk.

Then you have androsterone and epiandrosterone which are basically DHEA with no double bonds androsterone is 3 alpha hydroxy epiandrosterone is 3 beta hydroxy these are both DHT precursors which are used sometimes as well.

Basically pick your poison oral DHEA not usually recomended, topical is, 4-DHEA is your best bet but can be expensive, DHT PH's work to but need to be dosed high, and don't waste your time with overpriced Androfactory products.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've posted why oral dhea, is a waste a number of times.

If you disagree, tell Patrick Arnold about how wrong he is, and that he doesn't know what he's talking about.
Seriously, Please do it, and re post the convo for us.

I would think by now people would know I don't just make shiit up.

Yes, I know why its a waste, but I'm not the one searching for answers, or disagreeing, so not my problem.

Again, plain oral dhea, the kind you buy for 10 bucks at Wal-Mart, or the 15$ bottle you buy from vitamin Shoppe is s waste.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
really appreciate it guys, just never knew if you guys were taking the drug store dhea or these expensive ones. never would buy androfacotry stuff, price is just ridiculous

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you go with reg dhea, choose either sublingual tabs, or transdermal.

rphash49

Awards
Dermacrine will be my go to product to combat lethargy going forward. Using it on cycle now and I feel great.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
If you go with reg dhea, choose either sublingual tabs, or transdermal.
Hey jbry say I decided to use dermacrine to combat lethargy from 1AD. Would it be ok to still use something like epiandrosterone along with the dermacrine or would it be pointless?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if I had to choose a topical dhea product, i'd go with prototype nutrtion's d-spray.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why? If you don't mind me asking.
Because I feel Patrick Arnold Has a better idea of what he's doing than Nathan chase of need to build...

Also I don't trust nate either.

Granted, both are all about the Benjamin's, but what company owner isn't right?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because I feel Patrick Arnold Has a better idea of what he's doing than Nathan chase of need to build...

Also I don't trust nate either.

Granted, both are all about the Benjamin's, but what company owner isn't right?
Is Nathan the guy that formulated dermacrine for PP? BPS sells it now (but it's the same product PP had from my understanding) and I had never heard anything negative about it.

When you said it I was just wondering if there was some major difference between the two products.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Is Nathan the guy that formulated dermacrine for PP? BPS sells it now (but it's the same product PP had from my understanding) and I had never heard anything negative about it.

When you said it I was just wondering if there was some major difference between the two products.
DEFINATELY NO! NATHAN DID NEVER FORMULATE DERMACRINE!!!!.... dermacrine was formulated by one of my idols, one very knowledgeable person that really innovate the supplement industry, his name is Eric and he is the best. nuff said

oh yes and tbh dermacrine is one of the best supplements you can buy!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DEFINATELY NO! NATHAN DID NEVER FORMULATE DERMACRINE!!!!.... dermacrine was formulated by one of my idols, one very knowledgeable person that really innovate the supplement industry, his name is Eric and he is the best. nuff said

oh yes and tbh dermacrine is one of the best supplements you can buy!
I can't tell if you're serious or not.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I can't tell if you're serious or not.
I am, dermacrine was produced by PP a while ago and this company was the best, every single product was 100% effective. Dermacrine is one of the best supplements OTC that I have used, thats why you will find it out of stock most of the time. The owner is a very knowledgeable person and puts a lot of effort in every single product. Unfortunately PP is no longer in business and this is so sad, is one of the few companies that are 100 % legit.

I am glad that dermacrine is still available, it is worth a try, just my .02 cents

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The dermacrine pp made and sold is different than dermacrine sold now.

And my bad, so many people have owned rights to sell a topical dhea product under that name, I forget who has the rights now, but at one point he had those rights.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nathan Chase's product is RS-Transaderm not Dermacrine. All 3 of these transdermals have worked well for me ( P-Spray, Dermacrine & Transaderm).

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have run regular DHEA powder in Phojel in the past.

While I will not compare it to other other DHEA-based trabsdermals, it significantly increased my sense of well being.

And it was dirt cheap.

And, after my next blood test (today @ 9AM) I will start running it again (although I do not believe it would have materially impacted today's blood test).

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nathan Chase's product is RS-Transaderm not Dermacrine. All 3 of these transdermals have worked well for me ( P-Spray, Dermacrine & Transaderm).
You failed to comprehend my post.

He was the first to get rights to it. He gave those up choosing to make his own.

texastea

Awards
I have run regular DHEA powder in Phojel in the past.

While I will not compare it to other other DHEA-based trabsdermals, it significantly increased my sense of well being.

And it was dirt cheap.

And, after my next blood test (today @ 9AM) I will start running it again (although I do not believe it would have materially impacted today's blood test).
I've done the same, using DHEA powder from Beyond a Century. It was a little grainy when applied, but effective. Primarily a mood enhancer.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've done the same, using DHEA powder from Beyond a Century. It was a little grainy when applied, but effective. Primarily a mood enhancer.
Oh yes, BAC was awesome.

It is a shame they dropped almost all self-branded bulk products.

texastea

Awards
Oh yes, BAC was awesome.

It is a shame they dropped almost all self-branded bulk products.
I didn't know that. I haven't ordered in a while, but have a full bottle in the cabinet. Too bad, they had a great selection of items.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I didn't know that. I haven't ordered in a while, but have a full bottle in the cabinet. Too bad, they had a great selection of items.
They still have some, but not many - and those will be phased out.

I guess that leaves us w/ SP.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You failed to comprehend my post. He was the first to get rights to it. He gave those up choosing to make his own.
My bad, I thought people were just confused on Dermacrine and Transaderm. Since they have similar names and the same ingredient profile.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
really appreciate it guys, just never knew if you guys were taking the drug store dhea or these expensive ones. never would buy androfacotry stuff, price is just ridiculous
You do realize androfactory line is not the same thing as regular DHEA you buy at the store correct? They are completely different products. But yes DHEA is useless on cycle. If you want to decrease lethargy on cycle you need a test base.

If you cannot get test then stano seems to be popular at combating lethargy although I cannot personally vouch for this. Trest and 4-dhea products are other options.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
You do realize androfactory line is not the same thing as regular DHEA you buy at the store correct? They are completely different products. But yes DHEA is useless on cycle. If you want to decrease lethargy on cycle you need a test base. If you cannot get test then stano seems to be popular at combating lethargy although I cannot personally vouch for this. Trest and 4-dhea products are other options.
Oh I know there 2 totally different things but just androfactory is crazy pricey. I'm just gonna pick up trest

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh I know there 2 totally different things but just androfactory is crazy pricey. I'm just gonna pick up trest
Understandable. They are good products though and they always have pretty crazy discounts if you are ever interested in the future.

As for the trest, best of luck I hear that stuff is awesome. From what I understand, you better have a good AI on hand for it. I am going to pick some up myself for a future run

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I still have pp's andro enhanced which Is a topical 4 AD I believe

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
oh shiz, just realized i got a month supply of andro patches, thatll play

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
You can also get transdermal DHEA from a compounding pharmacy.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And it is certainly easy enough to make your own transdermal, and maybe avoid the need to go to a pharmacy.