Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.43%

Quote Originally Posted by carbcrazy View Post
    Anybody have success with transdermal dhea solo? Was thinking of picking up dermacrine for my first hormonal cycle im not looking to blow up id be happy with extremely mild strength gains im 26 btw.

I hear alot of people say its only effective for people that cruise on test, and some people have said trandermal dhea wont do anything solo. Idk if it would be effective solo for someone in their 20's?
    Mmm yeah

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by carbcrazy View Post
    Is there any chance for a serious answer
    Solo it would give you little more then a sense of well being and not much if any physical gains. So if motivation is holding you back give it a shot solo. Seems like a waste tho
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

I would venture to say for someone in their 20's who is A) not cycling something or another or B) isn't old and deficient in hormones (DHEA and preg are used to manufacture hormones that you would be deficient in), that DHEA would be mostly useless to be honest.....but perhaps it will heap some extra test onto your already (probably) high endogenous test....just not sure its enough to make a big difference. You may even encounter high aromatization into estrogen which would be a negative of course.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.43%

Thanks ill pass on it then thanks for the replys.
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.31%

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Since DHEA is not scheduled or limited, why do you have (or need) a script to get a DHEA-based product from a compounding pharmacy -- is it only to handle the insurance coverage issue?
    dont need script for dhea, i got one so insurance would cover it.
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.31%

i like milky nips...
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.14%

Quote Originally Posted by abs322 View Post
    dont need script for dhea, i got one so insurance would cover it.
    Makes sense.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.69%

Why play around rubbing this DHEA junk on your balls and butt hole when Trest is available? I have never used any thing that made me fell better than trest, not even pinning test. Just saying
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.14%

It depends what you are after.

Trans-dermal DHEA has a number of benefits, but assisting muscular hypertrophy isn't one of them.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.44%

Trans-dermal DHEA has 99 benefits, but assisting muscular hypertrophy isn't one.
    Brah! That reminds me of a rap song
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.44%

Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    Why play around rubbing this DHEA junk on your balls and butt hole when Trest is available? I have never used any thing that made me fell better than trest, not even pinning test. Just saying
    I think I've used just about every test base other then trest. Sounds like I'm missing out. What cycle did you use it with and how did you dose it? I'm thinking about stacking it with my next epi/trenazone cycle.....
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.14%

Oral trest or transdermal?
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.14%

Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    Brah! That reminds me of a rap song
    Anytime you can meld a posting into a musical reference, that is a good thing (I am listening to David Bowie's Scary Monsters right now).

Nicely done.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.69%

I did the pills. Ran one bottle of trest then one bag of ment in 5 weeks with msten. Take 5 or 6 on training days (2 or 3 pwo) and 3 on off days. I did the first week solo before the msten and felt like i was taking happy pills. After crushing 32mg ed of msten for 3 weeks I ran out of trest before my ment araived. It was one of the worst five days of my life. All that msten had me felling like death warmed over. Got my ment and was back to normal in less than an hour. This stuff is gold Jerry its gold!
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.14%

I did the pills. Ran one bottle of trest then one bag of ment in 5 weeks with msten. Take 5 or 6 on training days (2 or 3 pwo) and 3 on off days. I did the first week solo before the msten and felt like i was taking happy pills. After crushing 32mg ed of msten for 3 weeks I ran out of trest before my ment araived. It was one of the worst five days of my life. All that msten had me felling like death warmed over. Got my ment and was back to normal in less than an hour. This stuff is gold Jerry its gold!
    I have three bottles of Trest (yet to be opened) and 7 bottles of Mestebolen.

I am taking the Mest w/ vinegar (yuck) as it is supposed to help break off the oxime.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.69%

Humm interesting, do you think the vinegar works? I got 2 CL dianadrol and was thinking of selling them since every one reported it was so dry. My old joints don't take well to dry (hdrol was awful for me) at all. If the vinegar works to cut off the oxime I wonder if this would be like real dbol?

Oww thats another good thing about trest, no joint pain at all.
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.14%

I tried the vinegar last night.

How about this as a reply - it wound up working very much like Proviron.

Really.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.58%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Humm interesting, do you think the vinegar works? I got 2 CL dianadrol and was thinking of selling them since every one reported it was so dry. My old joints don't take well to dry (hdrol was awful for me) at all. If the vinegar works to cut off the oxime I wonder if this would be like real dbol? Oww thats another good thing about trest, no joint pain at all.
    This guy loves his Trest. I have seen you make many posts about how great it is. It makes me wanna give it a run to see what the big deal is.
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.69%

Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    This guy loves his Trest. I have seen you make many posts about how great it is. It makes me wanna give it a run to see what the big deal is.
    LOL yeah I do love it. I just like the way it makes me fell, not to mention all the anabolic attributes.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.44%

LOL yeah I do love it. I just like the way it makes me fell, not to mention all the anabolic attributes.
    What did you use to combat E2 sides? Letro, exe, forma, or some other otc ai?
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.69%

Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    What did you use to combat E2 sides? Letro, exe, forma, or some other otc ai?
    I just used arimistane, that's it.
    Had letro on hand but never touched it.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.44%

I just used arimistane, that's it.
    Had letro on hand but never touched it.
    Wow I figured it would take more then erase. I may go with 1 or 2 pumps of forma just to be on the safe side. I will be doing 60mg a day for 4 weeks alongside sdmz. But it will be down the road a bit
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.58%

That actually is a huge benefit when an oral PH increases sense of well being.
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.14%

I do not doubt the quality of this product, but - for the sale of comparison - 25 grams of DHEA powder can be had for about $8.00. A couple of bottles of transdermal carrier would be about $7.00/bottle. Assuming you wanted to step up to Phlojel Ultra, that can be had for $32/100 grams, or $100/500 grams.

I do not recall how many grams of DHEA can be satisfactorily suspended in a carrier (Crissler's site says his product is 100mg/mL); regardless 25 grams would go a LONG way - at a MUCH lower price that Crissler's stuff.

Crissler's product, unless I am mistaken, provides a total of 6 grams of DHEA - for $100.
    I just purchased several plastic bottles and three metered pump dispensers from Lemelange(dot)com. Including shipping, the bottles and pumps were about $9. Each pump displaces about 0.56 ml, so I will be able to be a bit more precise with dosing. Home-brewing this stuff is certainly cheap enough.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.58%

What brand/company do you use for the Trest?
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.69%

Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    What brand/company do you use for the Trest?

Only place I have ever seen it is PHF. They have ment, Celtic Labs trestabolan and the trestolone powder. SL used to make ment but you can't find it any more. Wyked Labs has some bull **** ment stack that is crazy expensive.
    I hope some other companies start making it. Nothing wrong with PHF and Celtic Labs but competition might bring the prices down.
    The owner of PHF has been posting forever that he could not lower the price of trest under $35 or $40 and make any money on it. But low and behold they just had it on cyber Monday sale for $19.99. I know darn well they are not going to take a loss on it.
  27. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.14%

Only place I have ever seen it is PHF. They have ment, Celtic Labs trestabolan and the trestolone powder. SL used to make ment but you can't find it any more. Wyked Labs has some bull **** ment stack that is crazy expensive.
    I hope some other companies start making it. Nothing wrong with PHF and Celtic Labs but competition might bring the prices down.
    The owner of PHF has been posting forever that he could not lower the price of trest under $35 or $40 and make any money on it. But low and behold they just had it on cyber Monday sale for $19.99. I know darn well they are not going to take a loss on it.
    I think everything just bumped back up yesterday (but only to $29.99, when originally some were more).
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.69%

$29.99 is still a good price for trest. I grabbed a few at $19.99. Wish I could have got 20 of them at that price. To bad my wife is spending money like water on Christmas for every one.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

$29.99 is still a good price for trest. I grabbed a few at $19.99. Wish I could have got 20 of them at that price. To bad my wife is spending money like water on Christmas for every one.
    Yes, damn that fool woman for participating in the gift of giving during the holidays, when we celebrate the birthday of the man, Jesus Christ, who died for us on the cross so we could be free of sin.....instead of buying illegal steroids, where the fck are her priorities anyways?
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post

Yes, damn that fool woman for participating in the gift of giving during the holidays, when we celebrate the birthday of the man, Jesus Christ, who died for us on the cross so we could be free of sin.....instead of buying illegal steroids, where the fck are her priorities anyways?
    It is generally accepted that Jesus was born in June.

I'm just sayin.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

I'm just sayin.
    don't nobody know when the fck that man was born hell half the stuff they say he did could be made up for all we know, 2,000 years ago and shyt lol
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.69%

See there is were you are wrong, all my roids are legal. My PCT items could be considered questionable but not my darn roids. LOL
  33. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.31%

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

I'm just sayin.
    jesus = horus (son of isis) = birth date is december 24

dec 25th is festival of sol invictus and some believe birth of mithra

winter solstice (death & rebirth of sun) was celebrated ~ dec 21
  34. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.31%

don't nobody know when the fck that man was born hell half the stuff they say he did could be made up for all we know, 2,000 years ago and shyt lol
    its too bad they didnt have birth certificates eh.. joshua is the english name translation from iesus in greek or yahshua in hebrew.the word christ or christos in greek is just a word meaning "annointed" from the hebrew word mashiak and applied to many biblical characters who were annointed, usually with oil, to do a specific job for "god" ie, be a king, priest, prophet etc...anyway its all mostly allegorical, alot of the stories are substitutes for planets and astronomical observations. if you werent "initiated" into the mysteries (secret societies/ occult schools) you were just reading material for the profane and dont understand whats really being taught.. think of an engineer reading a blueprint... he sees the greek letter delta as a symbol meaning "change in" etc. now he throws those blueprints in the garbage and a uneducated greek peasant picks them out of the trash and to him he is looking at what he thinks is a story with the greek letters or words like D, and doesnt understand or see the mathmetical design or blueprint, to him the letter delta is the letter D not a scientific symbol..

Similar Forum Threads

1. is it snowing where you live? and how much?
    By CrAzyOttER in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-12-2005, 01:08 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-31-2004, 08:50 PM
  3. what and how much should i stock up on??
    By cpd32 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2004, 11:45 AM
  4. Fish oil: When and how much?
    By Gaf Knee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-13-2003, 02:27 PM