dhea, which and how much?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    Oh I know there 2 totally different things but just androfactory is crazy pricey. I'm just gonna pick up trest
    Understandable. They are good products though and they always have pretty crazy discounts if you are ever interested in the future.

    As for the trest, best of luck I hear that stuff is awesome. From what I understand, you better have a good AI on hand for it. I am going to pick some up myself for a future run


  2. I still have pp's andro enhanced which Is a topical 4 AD I believe

  3. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    I still have pp's andro enhanced which Is a topical 4 AD I believe
    That's good stuff
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    That's good stuff
    Wasn't around very long...unfortunately

  5. Yea, expensive too

  6. oh shiz, just realized i got a month supply of andro patches, thatll play

  7. You can also get transdermal DHEA from a compounding pharmacy.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by FireRescue View Post
    You can also get transdermal DHEA from a compounding pharmacy.
    Interesting

  9. And it is certainly easy enough to make your own transdermal, and maybe avoid the need to go to a pharmacy.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by FireRescue View Post
    You can also get transdermal DHEA from a compounding pharmacy.
    That's what I do

  11. Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    Interesting
    you can get pharmaceutical transdermal DHEA OTC through Dr. Crisler's site: allthingsmale

    http://www.atmrequest.com/category.s...3?categoryId=9

  12. I'll take d spray instead.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I'll take d spray instead.
    Why. Becasue of the carrier?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I'll take d spray instead.
    no because he loves the D

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jack_black View Post
    no because he loves the D
    I do love Danish's, but A) pa knows a thing or two about hormones and transdermals so you can be sure it's going to work. B) it's super affordable. any company charging over 40 bucks for a topical dhea product is anal raping their customers with no lube.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I do love Danish's, but A) pa knows a thing or two about hormones and transdermals so you can be sure it's going to work. B) it's super affordable. any company charging over 40 bucks for a topical dhea product is anal raping their customers with no lube.
    I completely agree with the comments on PA

    How many mg's of DHEA is in a bottle of D-Spray. Price is itself is not a revelant number. Price/gram is more revelant when determining the cost effectiveness of a product..

  17. Not 100% sure on this but I believe the amount in the sprays on prototype is 7.2g. I could be wrong but for some reason that number was in my head.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by abs322 View Post
    you can get pharmaceutical transdermal DHEA OTC through Dr. Crisler's site: allthingsmale

    http://www.atmrequest.com/category.s...3?categoryId=9
    I do not doubt the quality of this product, but - for the sale of comparison - 25 grams of DHEA powder can be had for about $8.00. A couple of bottles of transdermal carrier would be about $7.00/bottle. Assuming you wanted to step up to Phlojel Ultra, that can be had for $32/100 grams, or $100/500 grams.

    I do not recall how many grams of DHEA can be satisfactorily suspended in a carrier (Crissler's site says his product is 100mg/mL); regardless 25 grams would go a LONG way - at a MUCH lower price that Crissler's stuff.

    Crissler's product, unless I am mistaken, provides a total of 6 grams of DHEA - for $100.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Crissler's product, unless I am mistaken, provides a total of 6 grams of DHEA - for $100.
    I didnt think it was quite that expensive. Last I checked I thought it was considerably lower than that. $100 or 6g is quite spendy.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by FireRescue View Post
    I completely agree with the comments on PA How many mg's of DHEA is in a bottle of D-Spray. Price is itself is not a revelant number. Price/gram is more revelant when determining the cost effectiveness of a product..
    Agree and good point made.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I do not doubt the quality of this product, but - for the sale of comparison - 25 grams of DHEA powder can be had for about $8.00. A couple of bottles of transdermal carrier would be about $7.00/bottle. Assuming you wanted to step up to Phlojel Ultra, that can be had for $32/100 grams, or $100/500 grams.

    I do not recall how many grams of DHEA can be satisfactorily suspended in a carrier (Crissler's site says his product is 100mg/mL); regardless 25 grams would go a LONG way - at a MUCH lower price that Crissler's stuff.

    Crissler's product, unless I am mistaken, provides a total of 6 grams of DHEA - for $100.
    I used Crislers product once and then got my doc to write a script so i am now getting it from a different compounding pharmacy for a lot cheaper since its covered under my insurance, however I would still use his product if money wasnt a issue since it was very good quality. I use phlojel with my androgel to bump up absorption and the current transdermal dhea product im using is mixed with lipoderm as its carrier. both dhea products (crisler & current pharm) are 100mg/ml. Crislers product comes in a 60ml pump bottle. I dont know what carrier is being used in Crislers DHEA product but it is a white cream and comes from Compounding Solutions.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    I do love Danish's, but A) pa knows a thing or two about hormones and transdermals so you can be sure it's going to work. B) it's super affordable. any company charging over 40 bucks for a topical dhea product is anal raping their customers with no lube.
    Dermacrine is under $30 and as stated already prototype does not list a mg amount per spray so how do you/we accurately compare?? Plus prototype products are as pricey as they come. I use r spray as part of my HRT and use ur spray and 7 spray occasionally...but they are no bargains and I have no fcking idea on the mg amounts

  23. Whatever it is, it's effective.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by abs322 View Post
    I used Crislers product once and then got my doc to write a script so i am now getting it from a different compounding pharmacy for a lot cheaper since its covered under my insurance, however I would still use his product if money wasnt a issue since it was very good quality. I use phlojel with my androgel to bump up absorption and the current transdermal dhea product im using is mixed with lipoderm as its carrier. both dhea products (crisler & current pharm) are 100mg/ml. Crislers product comes in a 60ml pump bottle. I dont know what carrier is being used in Crislers DHEA product but it is a white cream and comes from Compounding Solutions.
    Since DHEA is not scheduled or limited, why do you have (or need) a script to get a DHEA-based product from a compounding pharmacy -- is it only to handle the insurance coverage issue?
  25. DHEA


    this is Another group of steroids, sometimes called steroidal supplements, contains dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) and/or androstenedione (also known as andro). For the most part, steroidal supplements, which used to be found at health food stores or gyms, are now illegal and require a prescription. DHEA is one of the few exceptions and can still be bought over the counter.

    Steroid supplements are weaker forms of androgen. Their effects aren't well known, but it's thought that, when taken in large doses, they cause effects similar to other androgens like testosterone. Here's what is known about steroidal supplements: Companies that manufacture them often use false claims and very little is known about the long-term effects some of these substances have on the body. Thatís one reason why the government took action to protect citizens by passing laws controlling steroid distribution.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Gay
    Key, Kilted Warrior, the studies that indicate people who use transdermal DHEA are gay were flawed.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post

    Key, Kilted Warrior, the studies the indicate people who use transdermal DHEA are gay were flawed.
    Actually 30% of the test group exhibited marked increases in estrogen levels and consequently participated in homosexual relations.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by manaa View Post
    this is Another group of steroids, sometimes called steroidal supplements, contains dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) and/or androstenedione (also known as andro). For the most part, steroidal supplements, which used to be found at health food stores or gyms, are now illegal and require a prescription. DHEA is one of the few exceptions and can still be bought over the counter.

    Steroid supplements are weaker forms of androgen. Their effects aren't well known, but it's thought that, when taken in large doses, they cause effects similar to other androgens like testosterone. Here's what is known about steroidal supplements: Companies that manufacture them often use false claims and very little is known about the long-term effects some of these substances have on the body. That’s one reason why the government took action to protect citizens by passing laws controlling steroid distribution.
    Go do 4 weeks of M1T and come back telling me it is weak. And as for large dosing, average TRT dosage seems to be 100-150mg a week doing M1T at 15mg a day is 105mg a week.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    Actually 30% of the test group exhibited marked increases in estrogen levels and consequently participated in homosexual relations.
    Oh, that study - that's a different one. In that case since they were women, and men were allowed to watch, the men kept yelling "bring on more of that damned DHEA".

  30. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Whatever it is, it's effective.
    I am contemplating going to prototype dhea when my 4 bottles of transaderm run out here soon. Also thinking about dermacrine of course...don't like taking unknown quantities of any hormonal though.

  31. Anybody have success with transdermal dhea solo? Was thinking of picking up dermacrine for my first hormonal cycle im not looking to blow up id be happy with extremely mild strength gains im 26 btw.

    I hear alot of people say its only effective for people that cruise on test, and some people have said trandermal dhea wont do anything solo. Idk if it would be effective solo for someone in their 20's?

  32. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post

    Actually 30% of the test group exhibited marked increases in estrogen levels and consequently participated in homosexual relations.
    Damn I knew I felt a little funny on this derm

  33. Quote Originally Posted by carbcrazy View Post
    Anybody have success with transsexuals? Was thinking of picking up dermacrine for my first homosexual cycle im not looking to blow up id be happy with extremely mild strength gains im 26 btw.

    I hear alot of people say its only effective for people that cruise on test, and some people have said transsexuals wont do anything solo. Idk if it would be effective solo for someone in their 20's?
    Nasty

  34. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

    Go do 4 weeks of M1T and come back telling me it is weak. And as for large dosing, average TRT dosage seems to be 100-150mg a week doing M1T at 15mg a day is 105mg a week.
    Wut?

  35. I assume thats a no,lol

  36. Damn, I laughed hard reading that.

    Kudos.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post

    Nasty
    Lmfao

  38. Is there any chance for a serious answer

  39. Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    Go do 4 weeks of the King Cobra Malt Liquor and Kraft Minute Marshmallows protocol and come back telling me it is weak. And as for large dosing, average King Cobra Malt Liquor and Kraft Minute Marshmallows dosage seems to be 40 oz KCML every 2 hours and 64 oz of KMM per day.
    Fixed
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. is it snowing where you live? and how much?
    By CrAzyOttER in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-12-2005, 12:08 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-31-2004, 07:50 PM
  3. what and how much should i stock up on??
    By cpd32 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2004, 10:45 AM
  4. Fish oil: When and how much?
    By Gaf Knee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-13-2003, 01:27 PM
Log in
Log in