Epistane pct

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
Starting my pct next Monday, running clomid and nolvadex. 100/100/50/50 40/40/20/20 Does this look right to you? It was a 6 week cycle. Also running revo pct and pes erase halfway through so that I don't get a rebound after the cycle.

snyderd1972

snyderd1972

Awards
Seems like a bit much for epistane as far as the serms. Run one of these and save the other for a future cycle. I would Run the clomid.

snyderd1972

snyderd1972

Awards
I would cut your doses in half also. 50/50/25/25 for clomid or 20/20/10/10 for nolva.

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
Better safe than sorry man. Haha. Wanna keep them gains and keep my pecs

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Again.....no need for both

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes not more is better, you could get estro-rebound. Nolva works best IMO torem works better when ran with Clomid. But that's what worked for me could be different from you but just a suggestion

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Starting my pct next Monday, running clomid and nolvadex. 100/100/50/50 40/40/20/20 Does this look right to you? It was a 6 week cycle. Also running revo pct and pes erase halfway through so that I don't get a rebound after the cycle.
You can use both If serms if you want, they both stimulate the hpta differently. Not really required for an Epi cycle tho. Also there's no need to run revo pct and erase as the active ingredient is that same in both of them.