Superdrol/M4ohn Cycle.......Good Stuff!!!

  1. Board Supporter
    hognose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    164
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    57.99%

    Superdrol/M4ohn Cycle.......Good Stuff!!!


    I am 3 days into week 4 of a M4OHN/Superdrol Cycle and I must say.......WOW, this stuff is great.

    Quick Cycle info:
    Week 1: M4ohn 20mg day
    Week 2: M4ohn 30mg day and Superdrol 20mg day
    Week 3: M4ohn 30mg day and Superdrol 25 to 30mg day
    Week 4: Same as above (I'm 3 days into week 4)
    Week 5: Stop M4ohn and finish the week w/30mg of Superdrol Day.

    PCT: Nolvadex (I have a ****load stocked up)
    ZMA, Trib, DHEA

    MILK thistle during the whole cycle


    I didn't really keep track of my lifts/BF%/or bodyweight, and I by no means eat a perfect diet, but I have tried to keep protein at or above 200 grams a day and calories between 3500 to 5000 a day. But I can say that my weight is up at least 10 pounds to approx 240 and my overall look is bigger and more lean than b4 and my workouts are kicking ass.

    I finished off my Bench the other day with 315 for 3 reps!!!! I haven't been this strong in over 5 years. Honestly, I am stronger now than when I did my 4 week M1T cycle and I feel 100% better, very few sides. Just a little upset stomach and some fatigue.


    THANKS SLEDGE, Superdrol is GREAT STUFF.

  2. Advanced Member
    NO MERCY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    615
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    41.5%

    Keep us posted
  3. Board Supporter
    cr4ytonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    522
    Rep Power
    407
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    89.61%

    Did it make you incredibly thirsty? I am on day 3 and all I have noticed is an unquenchable thirst, and I am a big water drinker.
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    hognose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    164
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    57.99%

    No, nothing out of the ordinary, but I am a huge water drinker in the 1st place. Usually around 2 gallons a day. I have had a huge appetite these last several days. For the first 2 weeks of Superdrol, it was under control, but this week, I've been eating like a madman. Of course my lifts have gone way up and my workouts are more intense, but damn am I hungry.



    Quote Originally Posted by cr4ytonic
    Did it make you incredibly thirsty? I am on day 3 and all I have noticed is an unquenchable thirst, and I am a big water drinker.
  5. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1472
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    27.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cr4ytonic
    Did it make you incredibly thirsty? I am on day 3 and all I have noticed is an unquenchable thirst, and I am a big water drinker.
    That's common in the first few days as you drop water. I'm in the same boat as you. Drink up!

    Water that is...
  6. Registered User
    MorganKane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    189
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    46.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by hognose
    I am 3 days into week 4 of a M4OHN/Superdrol Cycle and I must say.......WOW, this stuff is great.

    Quick Cycle info:
    Week 1: M4ohn 20mg day
    Week 2: M4ohn 30mg day and Superdrol 20mg day
    Week 3: M4ohn 30mg day and Superdrol 25 to 30mg day
    Week 4: Same as above (I'm 3 days into week 4)
    Week 5: Stop M4ohn and finish the week w/30mg of Superdrol Day.

    PCT: Nolvadex (I have a ****load stocked up)
    ZMA, Trib, DHEA

    MILK thistle during the whole cycle


    I didn't really keep track of my lifts/BF%/or bodyweight, and I by no means eat a perfect diet, but I have tried to keep protein at or above 200 grams a day and calories between 3500 to 5000 a day. But I can say that my weight is up at least 10 pounds to approx 240 and my overall look is bigger and more lean than b4 and my workouts are kicking ass.

    I finished off my Bench the other day with 315 for 3 reps!!!! I haven't been this strong in over 5 years. Honestly, I am stronger now than when I did my 4 week M1T cycle and I feel 100% better, very few sides. Just a little upset stomach and some fatigue.


    THANKS SLEDGE, Superdrol is GREAT STUFF.
    I started my Superdrol cycle 4 days ago. 2 x 10mg ED. So far no benefit whatsoever. Not really noticing anything actually. No upset stomach, only a little unplesant feeling more like having a gassy stomach. Not really feeling it today. Have not been more thirsty or using the bathroom more then normal.

    I am hoping to see the benefits starting soon. I figure if nothing within the first week I will increase the dosage to 30mg ED.

    How much of your gains are coming from the MOHN you think?
    Do you recommend to add it?
    I have a few bottles.

    Thanks,
  7. Board Supporter
    hognose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    164
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    57.99%

    Give it some time. It took at least 7 days before I really felt the superdrol kick in. As far as the M4ohn stack, I would say that it is a nice complament to the Superdrol, but I believe tha the SD is doing the majority of the work.

    Did shoulders tonight and felt really good, lots of stamina and strength. One great thing about SD is that you don't get those brutal joint/muscle pains that come with M1T.

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganKane
    I started my Superdrol cycle 4 days ago. 2 x 10mg ED. So far no benefit whatsoever. Not really noticing anything actually. No upset stomach, only a little unplesant feeling more like having a gassy stomach. Not really feeling it today. Have not been more thirsty or using the bathroom more then normal.

    I am hoping to see the benefits starting soon. I figure if nothing within the first week I will increase the dosage to 30mg ED.

    How much of your gains are coming from the MOHN you think?
    Do you recommend to add it?
    I have a few bottles.

    Thanks,
  8. Senior Member
    natedogg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,414
    Rep Power
    1338
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    10.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Only 10 pounds? Wow, I gained 8 in my first week alone. I'm still in my second week as of now. Strength has gone up, stamina increasing and I feel fine. Good stuff indeed.
  9. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1472
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    27.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    Only 10 pounds? Wow, I gained 8 in my first week alone. I'm still in my second week as of now. Strength has gone up, stamina increasing and I feel fine. Good stuff indeed.
    I'm up 3 in 4 days.hehehe
  10. Board Supporter
    hognose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    164
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    57.99%

    Like I said, I up AT LEAST 10 pounds. I never really measured myself the day I started the cycle, so I don't have an exact starting weight, but again, the increases across the board have been impressive.



    Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    Only 10 pounds? Wow, I gained 8 in my first week alone. I'm still in my second week as of now. Strength has gone up, stamina increasing and I feel fine. Good stuff indeed.
  11. New Member
    atrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    131
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    38.36%

    Do you guys see any difference in bodyfat? I would like to stack superdrol with a mohn or methy-d as a cutting stack but im not sureif anyone has tried this?
  12. Board Supporter
    hognose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    164
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    57.99%

    Not sure about bodyfat, but I know I'm not getting any worse.



    Quote Originally Posted by atrain
    Do you guys see any difference in bodyfat? I would like to stack superdrol with a mohn or methy-d as a cutting stack but im not sureif anyone has tried this?
  13. Senior Member
    Knowbull's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,754
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    18.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Hognose, how about an update regarding your cycle? How is it going for you now? Are you still with it and making gains?
  14. New Member
    FunkMasterFlex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    164
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    55.3%

    Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull
    Hognose, how about an update regarding your cycle? How is it going for you now? Are you still with it and making gains?
    How many of the above used Milk THistle while on cycle???
  15. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1472
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    27.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by FunkMasterFlex
    How many of the above used Milk THistle while on cycle???
    Off cycle only. With NAC.

    BTW, 11 days in and up 8.5lbs.
  16. Senior Member
    Knowbull's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,754
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    18.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I used silibinin ( a component of milk thistle) for 14 days I ran out of it recently, why do you ask?
  17. New Member
    szepano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    134
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    63.5%

    I'm on day 13 of 20mg SD alone with a moderate cutting diet, standard supplements and some thermos. So far my weight went down about 5 pounds initially and is now holding steady. Haven't done recent caliper measurement but I have tightened up my belt a notch. There is definate fat loss happening. My strength is going up somewhat. Not spectacularly, but I've beaten some long standing pr's in some of my lifts. This is significant because I always loose quite a bit of strength in the initial weeks of a weight cutting cycle. Here I'm gaining already.

    I'm a powerlifter so my goal is to get down to my weight class and keep/gain as much strength as possible. Asthetics are a non issue, but the goal is always increasing the muscle mass and minimizing fat levels to improve the strength/weight ratio. I plan on going 8 weeks with the SD and adding in m4ohn the last 4 weeks. Probably have to adjust diet the last few weeks and do some last minute water cutting before weigh in. Depending on how things go, I might drop the SD 2 weeks out but only if I have to. It should go painlessly, as of this morning I only have to cut 9 more pounds in about 6 weeks.

    I will say that it took me about 9-10 days before I noticed any "seat of the pants" results from the SD. Nothing for over a week then all at once my last few workouts were killer. Although there was a very slight stimulation effect right off the bat, the increased muscle pumps and focus and aggression in the gym took that long for me. So any of you guys freaking out that nothing is happening in 3 days, relax and give it more time.

    So far, no side effects to speak of. Maybe just a minor tendency for general muscle cramps, some lower back fatigue. No lethargy, which I am prone to with 1test products. I'm liking this stuff alot.
  18. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,534
    Rep Power
    6539597
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    86.25%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by szepano
    I'm on day 13 of 20mg SD alone with a moderate cutting diet, standard supplements and some thermos. So far my weight went down about 5 pounds initially and is now holding steady. Haven't done recent caliper measurement but I have tightened up my belt a notch. There is definate fat loss happening. My strength is going up somewhat. Not spectacularly, but I've beaten some long standing pr's in some of my lifts. This is significant because I always loose quite a bit of strength in the initial weeks of a weight cutting cycle. Here I'm gaining already.

    I'm a powerlifter so my goal is to get down to my weight class and keep/gain as much strength as possible. Asthetics are a non issue, but the goal is always increasing the muscle mass and minimizing fat levels to improve the strength/weight ratio. I plan on going 8 weeks with the SD and adding in m4ohn the last 4 weeks. Probably have to adjust diet the last few weeks and do some last minute water cutting before weigh in. Depending on how things go, I might drop the SD 2 weeks out but only if I have to. It should go painlessly, as of this morning I only have to cut 9 more pounds in about 6 weeks.

    I will say that it took me about 9-10 days before I noticed any "seat of the pants" results from the SD. Nothing for over a week then all at once my last few workouts were killer. Although there was a very slight stimulation effect right off the bat, the increased muscle pumps and focus and aggression in the gym took that long for me. So any of you guys freaking out that nothing is happening in 3 days, relax and give it more time.

    So far, no side effects to speak of. Maybe just a minor tendency for general muscle cramps, some lower back fatigue. No lethargy, which I am prone to with 1test products. I'm liking this stuff alot.


    WOW! Eight weeks on SD!. Let me know if you get any sides after being on so long. You must have a ****load though to be able to stay on for 8 whole weeks!. Gimme your "extra" bottles!
  19. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1472
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    27.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    WOW! Eight weeks on SD!. Let me know if you get any sides after being on so long. You must have a ****load though to be able to stay on for 8 whole weeks!. Gimme your "extra" bottles!
    SD is virtually side effect free. except for possibly some low back cramping witch is no where near as bad as M1T. This can be controlled pretty effectively with Taurine IMO. People started talking about 2 week cycles because of the rapid weight gain and a lot are jumping in the bandwagon. I feel that 2 weeks isn't long enough to reap the real benifits from SD. Personally, I'm running it for 4 weeks with 4ADcyp then switching to MDHT for another 3 weeks. I want to make my bottles last.
  20. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Rep Power
    3204
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    8.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Lean One - how long did it take to recover after your 1st cycle with SD?
    How long into PCT - did everything seem 'back to normal'?
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  21. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,534
    Rep Power
    6539597
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    86.25%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    SD is virtually side effect free. except for possibly some low back cramping witch is no where near as bad as M1T. This can be controlled pretty effectively with Taurine IMO. People started talking about 2 week cycles because of the rapid weight gain and a lot are jumping in the bandwagon. I feel that 2 weeks isn't long enough to reap the real benifits from SD. Personally, I'm running it for 4 weeks with 4ADcyp then switching to MDHT for another 3 weeks. I want to make my bottles last.
    Yeah I want to make mine last too!. Seems like though he must have some "extra" if he can afford to run it for 8 weeks!. I'm just jealous!. I never heard of anyone runing it for 8 weeks yet. He must have a truckload of it!!
  22. New Member
    szepano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    134
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    63.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Yeah I want to make mine last too!. Seems like though he must have some "extra" if he can afford to run it for 8 weeks!. I'm just jealous!. I never heard of anyone runing it for 8 weeks yet. He must have a truckload of it!!
    Truckload? Ha, I wish. I've put some thought into this. I figure I certainly won't piss it away for nothing it if it looks like gains are leveling off after a time or if sides start creeping up. On the other hand I have no intentions of being overly frugal with this stuff if it looks like 8 weeks will work out well. I'll have a decision to make when it comes time to crack open another bottle. This stuff is so new that everyone on it is a lab rat anyway. It's all up in the air. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

    Too bad this stuff is not going to be around longer. By the time we get a good clear picture of it, it will be all gone.
  23. Registered User
    BOHICA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,196
    Rep Power
    723
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    10.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by FunkMasterFlex
    How many of the above used Milk THistle while on cycle???
    I have used Milk Thistle since day 1 of my SD cycle. I am up 15 pounds in 2 weeks exactly. I have another week of my 3 on 2 off 3 on 2 off 3 on FULL PCT cycle, and have had to drop the dosage to 20mg. The first couple of days I was on it.. I had cotton mouth so bad. I thought it was the ZMA, but turned out to be the SD. Middle of the night I would wake up dry as a bone. I have also leaned up 2% according to the same calipers that tested me to begin with. Not saying I'm decreasing in bf, just not increasing which is what I was shooting for. My diet has been pretty strict, cept for the occasional cheat days.. like today!! I still think alot of my SD gains are coming from carb consumption and not just the protein.
  24. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Syr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,124
    Rep Power
    1193
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    81.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by hognose
    I am 3 days into week 4 of a M4OHN/Superdrol Cycle and I must say.......WOW, this stuff is great.

    Quick Cycle info:
    Week 1: M4ohn 20mg day
    Week 2: M4ohn 30mg day and Superdrol 20mg day
    Week 3: M4ohn 30mg day and Superdrol 25 to 30mg day
    Week 4: Same as above (I'm 3 days into week 4)
    Week 5: Stop M4ohn and finish the week w/30mg of Superdrol Day.
    I would run m4ohn for 6 weeks and stop SD at week 5 as you planned:

    Week 5: SD 30mg ED, M4OHN 30mg ED
    Week 6: M4OHN 30mg ED

    AFAIK SD effects lasts a few days after you stop it before glycocen depletion crushes.
    m4ohn instead produces his best effects near the end of the cycle (for me at least). 5-6 weeks are definitely recommended.

    You may want to add NAC to your stack to protect the liver even more and run another week.
    Thats my suggestion.
  25. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1472
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    27.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Deoudes59
    Lean One - how long did it take to recover after your 1st cycle with SD?
    How long into PCT - did everything seem 'back to normal'?
    I would say within 2 weeks. Remember though, my test cycle was mild and I was well recovered before I started it.
  26. New Member
    Chippewa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    337
    Rep Power
    290
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    87.78%

    Quote Originally Posted by szepano
    Truckload? Ha, I wish. I've put some thought into this. I figure I certainly won't piss it away for nothing it if it looks like gains are leveling off after a time or if sides start creeping up. On the other hand I have no intentions of being overly frugal with this stuff if it looks like 8 weeks will work out well. I'll have a decision to make when it comes time to crack open another bottle. This stuff is so new that everyone on it is a lab rat anyway. It's all up in the air. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

    Too bad this stuff is not going to be around longer. By the time we get a good clear picture of it, it will be all gone.
    That's why my six bottles are staying in storage until AFTER the first wave of eager users have long finished their trials and given reports and cycle tips.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EQ and Superdrol for a cycle??good
    By trenoa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 10:09 PM
  2. Superdrol/m4ohn cycle
    By BryanM in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-28-2005, 11:51 AM
  3. Nate's Superdrol/M4OHN Cycle
    By natedogg in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-18-2005, 05:33 PM
  4. Good stuff inside
    By Jarconis in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2003, 02:20 AM
  5. omega 3s and all that good stuff
    By sage in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2003, 05:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in