Superdrol/M4ohn Cycle.......Good Stuff!!!

H

hognose

Board Supporter
Awards
I am 3 days into week 4 of a M4OHN/Superdrol Cycle and I must say.......WOW, this stuff is great.

Quick Cycle info:
Week 1: M4ohn 20mg day
Week 2: M4ohn 30mg day and Superdrol 20mg day
Week 3: M4ohn 30mg day and Superdrol 25 to 30mg day
Week 4: Same as above (I'm 3 days into week 4)
Week 5: Stop M4ohn and finish the week w/30mg of Superdrol Day.

PCT: Nolvadex (I have a shitload stocked up)
ZMA, Trib, DHEA

MILK thistle during the whole cycle

I didn't really keep track of my lifts/BF%/or bodyweight, and I by no means eat a perfect diet, but I have tried to keep protein at or above 200 grams a day and calories between 3500 to 5000 a day. But I can say that my weight is up at least 10 pounds to approx 240 and my overall look is bigger and more lean than b4 and my workouts are kicking ass.

I finished off my Bench the other day with 315 for 3 reps!!!! I haven't been this strong in over 5 years. Honestly, I am stronger now than when I did my 4 week M1T cycle and I feel 100% better, very few sides. Just a little upset stomach and some fatigue.

THANKS SLEDGE, Superdrol is GREAT STUFF.

C

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Did it make you incredibly thirsty? I am on day 3 and all I have noticed is an unquenchable thirst, and I am a big water drinker.

H

hognose

Board Supporter
Awards
No, nothing out of the ordinary, but I am a huge water drinker in the 1st place. Usually around 2 gallons a day. I have had a huge appetite these last several days. For the first 2 weeks of Superdrol, it was under control, but this week, I've been eating like a madman. Of course my lifts have gone way up and my workouts are more intense, but damn am I hungry.

Did it make you incredibly thirsty? I am on day 3 and all I have noticed is an unquenchable thirst, and I am a big water drinker.

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
That's common in the first few days as you drop water. I'm in the same boat as you. Drink up! :drunk:

Water that is...

M

MorganKane

Awards
I am 3 days into week 4 of a M4OHN/Superdrol Cycle and I must say.......WOW, this stuff is great.

Quick Cycle info:

PCT: Nolvadex (I have a shitload stocked up)
ZMA, Trib, DHEA

MILK thistle during the whole cycle

I didn't really keep track of my lifts/BF%/or bodyweight, and I by no means eat a perfect diet, but I have tried to keep protein at or above 200 grams a day and calories between 3500 to 5000 a day. But I can say that my weight is up at least 10 pounds to approx 240 and my overall look is bigger and more lean than b4 and my workouts are kicking ass.

I finished off my Bench the other day with 315 for 3 reps!!!! I haven't been this strong in over 5 years. Honestly, I am stronger now than when I did my 4 week M1T cycle and I feel 100% better, very few sides. Just a little upset stomach and some fatigue.

THANKS SLEDGE, Superdrol is GREAT STUFF.
I started my Superdrol cycle 4 days ago. 2 x 10mg ED. So far no benefit whatsoever. Not really noticing anything actually. No upset stomach, only a little unplesant feeling more like having a gassy stomach. Not really feeling it today. Have not been more thirsty or using the bathroom more then normal.

I am hoping to see the benefits starting soon. I figure if nothing within the first week I will increase the dosage to 30mg ED.

How much of your gains are coming from the MOHN you think?
Do you recommend to add it?
I have a few bottles.

Thanks,

H

hognose

Board Supporter
Awards
Give it some time. It took at least 7 days before I really felt the superdrol kick in. As far as the M4ohn stack, I would say that it is a nice complament to the Superdrol, but I believe tha the SD is doing the majority of the work.

Did shoulders tonight and felt really good, lots of stamina and strength. One great thing about SD is that you don't get those brutal joint/muscle pains that come with M1T.

I started my Superdrol cycle 4 days ago. 2 x 10mg ED. So far no benefit whatsoever. Not really noticing anything actually. No upset stomach, only a little unplesant feeling more like having a gassy stomach. Not really feeling it today. Have not been more thirsty or using the bathroom more then normal.

I am hoping to see the benefits starting soon. I figure if nothing within the first week I will increase the dosage to 30mg ED.

How much of your gains are coming from the MOHN you think?
Do you recommend to add it?
I have a few bottles.

Thanks,

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Only 10 pounds? Wow, I gained 8 in my first week alone. I'm still in my second week as of now. Strength has gone up, stamina increasing and I feel fine. Good stuff indeed.

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Only 10 pounds? Wow, I gained 8 in my first week alone. I'm still in my second week as of now. Strength has gone up, stamina increasing and I feel fine. Good stuff indeed.
I'm up 3 in 4 days.hehehe :smite:

H

hognose

Board Supporter
Awards
Like I said, I up AT LEAST 10 pounds. I never really measured myself the day I started the cycle, so I don't have an exact starting weight, but again, the increases across the board have been impressive.

A

atrain

Awards
Do you guys see any difference in bodyfat? I would like to stack superdrol with a mohn or methy-d as a cutting stack but im not sureif anyone has tried this?

H

hognose

Board Supporter
Awards
Not sure about bodyfat, but I know I'm not getting any worse.

Do you guys see any difference in bodyfat? I would like to stack superdrol with a mohn or methy-d as a cutting stack but im not sureif anyone has tried this?

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Hognose, how about an update regarding your cycle? How is it going for you now? Are you still with it and making gains?

F

FunkMasterFlex

Awards
Hognose, how about an update regarding your cycle? How is it going for you now? Are you still with it and making gains?
How many of the above used Milk THistle while on cycle???

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I used silibinin ( a component of milk thistle) for 14 days I ran out of it recently, why do you ask?

S

szepano

Awards
I'm on day 13 of 20mg SD alone with a moderate cutting diet, standard supplements and some thermos. So far my weight went down about 5 pounds initially and is now holding steady. Haven't done recent caliper measurement but I have tightened up my belt a notch. There is definate fat loss happening. My strength is going up somewhat. Not spectacularly, but I've beaten some long standing pr's in some of my lifts. This is significant because I always loose quite a bit of strength in the initial weeks of a weight cutting cycle. Here I'm gaining already.

I'm a powerlifter so my goal is to get down to my weight class and keep/gain as much strength as possible. Asthetics are a non issue, but the goal is always increasing the muscle mass and minimizing fat levels to improve the strength/weight ratio. I plan on going 8 weeks with the SD and adding in m4ohn the last 4 weeks. Probably have to adjust diet the last few weeks and do some last minute water cutting before weigh in. Depending on how things go, I might drop the SD 2 weeks out but only if I have to. It should go painlessly, as of this morning I only have to cut 9 more pounds in about 6 weeks.

I will say that it took me about 9-10 days before I noticed any "seat of the pants" results from the SD. Nothing for over a week then all at once my last few workouts were killer. Although there was a very slight stimulation effect right off the bat, the increased muscle pumps and focus and aggression in the gym took that long for me. So any of you guys freaking out that nothing is happening in 3 days, relax and give it more time.

So far, no side effects to speak of. Maybe just a minor tendency for general muscle cramps, some lower back fatigue. No lethargy, which I am prone to with 1test products. I'm liking this stuff alot.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on day 13 of 20mg SD alone with a moderate cutting diet, standard supplements and some thermos. So far my weight went down about 5 pounds initially and is now holding steady. Haven't done recent caliper measurement but I have tightened up my belt a notch. There is definate fat loss happening. My strength is going up somewhat. Not spectacularly, but I've beaten some long standing pr's in some of my lifts. This is significant because I always loose quite a bit of strength in the initial weeks of a weight cutting cycle. Here I'm gaining already.

I'm a powerlifter so my goal is to get down to my weight class and keep/gain as much strength as possible. Asthetics are a non issue, but the goal is always increasing the muscle mass and minimizing fat levels to improve the strength/weight ratio. I plan on going 8 weeks with the SD and adding in m4ohn the last 4 weeks. Probably have to adjust diet the last few weeks and do some last minute water cutting before weigh in. Depending on how things go, I might drop the SD 2 weeks out but only if I have to. It should go painlessly, as of this morning I only have to cut 9 more pounds in about 6 weeks.

I will say that it took me about 9-10 days before I noticed any "seat of the pants" results from the SD. Nothing for over a week then all at once my last few workouts were killer. Although there was a very slight stimulation effect right off the bat, the increased muscle pumps and focus and aggression in the gym took that long for me. So any of you guys freaking out that nothing is happening in 3 days, relax and give it more time.

So far, no side effects to speak of. Maybe just a minor tendency for general muscle cramps, some lower back fatigue. No lethargy, which I am prone to with 1test products. I'm liking this stuff alot.

WOW! Eight weeks on SD!. Let me know if you get any sides after being on so long. You must have a shitload though to be able to stay on for 8 whole weeks!. Gimme your "extra" bottles!

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
WOW! Eight weeks on SD!. Let me know if you get any sides after being on so long. You must have a shitload though to be able to stay on for 8 whole weeks!. Gimme your "extra" bottles!
SD is virtually side effect free. except for possibly some low back cramping witch is no where near as bad as M1T. This can be controlled pretty effectively with Taurine IMO. People started talking about 2 week cycles because of the rapid weight gain and a lot are jumping in the bandwagon. I feel that 2 weeks isn't long enough to reap the real benifits from SD. Personally, I'm running it for 4 weeks with 4ADcyp then switching to MDHT for another 3 weeks. I want to make my bottles last.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Lean One - how long did it take to recover after your 1st cycle with SD?
How long into PCT - did everything seem 'back to normal'?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SD is virtually side effect free. except for possibly some low back cramping witch is no where near as bad as M1T. This can be controlled pretty effectively with Taurine IMO. People started talking about 2 week cycles because of the rapid weight gain and a lot are jumping in the bandwagon. I feel that 2 weeks isn't long enough to reap the real benifits from SD. Personally, I'm running it for 4 weeks with 4ADcyp then switching to MDHT for another 3 weeks. I want to make my bottles last.
Yeah I want to make mine last too!. Seems like though he must have some "extra" if he can afford to run it for 8 weeks!. I'm just jealous!. I never heard of anyone runing it for 8 weeks yet. He must have a truckload of it!!

S

szepano

Awards
Yeah I want to make mine last too!. Seems like though he must have some "extra" if he can afford to run it for 8 weeks!. I'm just jealous!. I never heard of anyone runing it for 8 weeks yet. He must have a truckload of it!!
Truckload? Ha, I wish. I've put some thought into this. I figure I certainly won't piss it away for nothing it if it looks like gains are leveling off after a time or if sides start creeping up. On the other hand I have no intentions of being overly frugal with this stuff if it looks like 8 weeks will work out well. I'll have a decision to make when it comes time to crack open another bottle. This stuff is so new that everyone on it is a lab rat anyway. It's all up in the air. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

Too bad this stuff is not going to be around longer. By the time we get a good clear picture of it, it will be all gone.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
How many of the above used Milk THistle while on cycle???
I have used Milk Thistle since day 1 of my SD cycle. I am up 15 pounds in 2 weeks exactly. I have another week of my 3 on 2 off 3 on 2 off 3 on FULL PCT cycle, and have had to drop the dosage to 20mg. The first couple of days I was on it.. I had cotton mouth so bad. I thought it was the ZMA, but turned out to be the SD. Middle of the night I would wake up dry as a bone. I have also leaned up 2% according to the same calipers that tested me to begin with. Not saying I'm decreasing in bf, just not increasing which is what I was shooting for. My diet has been pretty strict, cept for the occasional cheat days.. like today!! I still think alot of my SD gains are coming from carb consumption and not just the protein.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established

Quick Cycle info:
I would run m4ohn for 6 weeks and stop SD at week 5 as you planned:

Week 5: SD 30mg ED, M4OHN 30mg ED
Week 6: M4OHN 30mg ED

AFAIK SD effects lasts a few days after you stop it before glycocen depletion crushes.
m4ohn instead produces his best effects near the end of the cycle (for me at least). 5-6 weeks are definitely recommended.

You may want to add NAC to your stack to protect the liver even more and run another week.
Thats my suggestion.

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Lean One - how long did it take to recover after your 1st cycle with SD?
How long into PCT - did everything seem 'back to normal'?
I would say within 2 weeks. Remember though, my test cycle was mild and I was well recovered before I started it.

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
Truckload? Ha, I wish. I've put some thought into this. I figure I certainly won't piss it away for nothing it if it looks like gains are leveling off after a time or if sides start creeping up. On the other hand I have no intentions of being overly frugal with this stuff if it looks like 8 weeks will work out well. I'll have a decision to make when it comes time to crack open another bottle. This stuff is so new that everyone on it is a lab rat anyway. It's all up in the air. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

Too bad this stuff is not going to be around longer. By the time we get a good clear picture of it, it will be all gone.
That's why my six bottles are staying in storage until AFTER the first wave of eager users have long finished their trials and given reports and cycle tips.