11x vs furuza 50

tyler731

Banned
Awards
a few months ago i ran an 8 week cycle of 11x and epi and had awesome results. i put on quiet a bit of mass while leaning out a lot in my chest and ab area. now my question is would the furuza 50 be a better option to lean out more while on cycle. iv read good things about the furuza leaning people out, but is it more effective then the 11x.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Steroids don't really make you lean out or bulk up (except tren or var), it's how you eat on cycle.

tyler731

Banned
Awards
Code:
my diet stayed the same on as off and I leaned out and put on a lot of muscle

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

tyler731

Banned
Awards
Yea thanks you've been super helpful in comparing the two.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Steroids don't really make you lean out or bulk up (except tren or var), it's how you eat on cycle.
If Tren and var do it what makes you think other steroids won't or don't. Also Tren is great for bulking or cutting. Fact is we have limited knowledge what some of these PHs are doing inside the body. All that aside what we do know is that some of these at least create environments more favorable for doing either bulking or cutting so no
Yup, all steroids will do that.
all steroids don't do that buy a long shot.
To the Op I've still have not read anything that convinces me to go with one over the other so though I do want to give Furuza a go I say go with what you know.

tyler731

Banned
Awards
Thank you for a real response.and I originally was gonna go with furuza but I thought it was no longer made so I went with 11x, but iv read you don't need to run furuza at such a high dose,I was running the 11x at 650 a day. All those pills are was a pain

tyler731

Banned
Awards
Yea I forget why I steered away, maybe the price, I think people were saying it cost more to run then the others

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Nah if anything you should be able to get it cheaper. At least its cheaper and more available than Furuza. I have done a whole lot of research on the 11 oxo prices but from what I've seen it's damn expensive

tyler731

Banned
Awards
I used 4 bottles for my cycle and the place I.get it is 60$ for 3 bottles

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I would go with Furuza @250 mg for 6 weeks
this^ I ran it a little less, at 200 for six weeks with a good diet and it seemed to target my stomach fat very nicely.