Which PH causes the least amount of shutdown?

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Looking to take something during the winter that causes the least amount of shutdown. Or something I can take along with a PH to minimize the effect, like an AI. Suggestions?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Looking to take something during the winter that causes the least amount of shutdown. Or something I can take along with a PH to minimize the effect, like an AI. Suggestions?
That's impossible. The stronger the PH/DS the greater level of shutdown. We all suck it up and take it and have a good pct.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whenever you mess around with PHs always expect shutdown. That's why pct is the most crucial part of every cycle.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Looking into SARMS. Ostarine is your best bet.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If there was no shut down, there would be no gainz.

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
What is a good pct for epistane or hdrol? Ive never been able to keep from gaining fat and losing muscle gained during pct.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oral dhea. End thread.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
The natural options are ARA,anabeta,transdermal ursolic acid and steak to be honest.

If you're looking for a good ph thats mild and can do with otc pct then look to androfactory. Any in the androfactory line is great for some mild gains.

Check out the AF logs and ara *xgels or xfactor* logs here on am. good products.

Use the 15% off code in my sig if you choose androfactory.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X Gels+Erase Pro is my favorite natty stack (I actually just use erase+reduce xt)

Similar gains with the above stack to a mild PH (srs)

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Plenty of natural options out there, but nothing that is hormonal. Tropinol XP and Intimidate SRT are good options.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
best way to minimize shut down is a low dose, short half life, pulse cycle with a very strong compound (SD, DMZ, Epi) dbol would probably still send you limp noodle... EPI is an A.I so that would be my choice

id do something like this

Epi
30/40/40/40

dosing (m/w/f only) early in the morning and working out right after still need full supports and a real SERM based 4 week PCT

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best way to minimize sides is to not use exogenous hormones.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Agreed...except you and I both know if he's here hes probably going to do them anyway :/

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't use it in PCT (it's kind of like a more anabolic formastane) but in addition to being an anabolic steroid, epi also inhibits the aromatase enzyme or stops the enzyme from converting precursor hormones to estrogen the same way other AI's do. All that means Epi is dry and you wont likely get gyno (or suffer other estro sides) while using it but you will have to use a good AI taper at the end of PCT to prevent estro rebound.

00S4Boy

Awards
Everything hormonal causes shut down. Nothing taken alongside a PH will minimize shutdown, AI's prevent estrogen production nothing to do with shutdown.

Looking into SARMS. Ostarine is your best bet.
This is a good suggestion Ostarine(Ostabol by Celtic Labs) has minimal shutdown but also minimal gains.

If there was no shut down, there would be no gainz.
Incorrect if there was no shutdown there would be more gains it would be like cruising on test while taking orals.

best way to minimize shut down is a low dose, short half life, pulse cycle with a very strong compound (SD, DMZ, Epi) dbol would probably still send you limp noodle... EPI is an A.I so that would be my choice

id do something like this

Epi
30/40/40/40

dosing (m/w/f only) early in the morning and working out right after still need full supports and a real SERM based 4 week PCT
This whole post is retarded ignore it. Pusling is stupid take a ph or don't. Epi isn't an AI it's a steroid. I think his whole point is trying to avoid a serm.

Basically compounds you are left with are 1-dhea, 4-dhea, 19nor-dhea, Dhea(Dermacrine, D-spray), 11-ketosterone, 11oxo(adrenosterone) maybe stanodrol or Ostarine(SARM).

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
This whole post is retarded ignore it. Pusling is stupid take a ph or don't. Epi isn't an AI it's a steroid. I think his whole point is trying to avoid a serm.
I have no interest in a pissing contest...

If you want to know what the benefits of pulsing are read for yourself:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/62121-how-pulse-orals.html

If you want to know if Epi is an A.I AND a steroid read of yourself:

Errant link removed [edit]

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/celtic-labs/97497-epistane.html

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
No, and no.
Agreed. Those threads r full of misinformation. Epi is merely androgenic and if that helps with gyno or lowers estrogen that is simply because of that fact but it is not an AI by any means. And I agree pulsing is just retarded.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
This feels like a thread jack and that was not my intent with a reply. Public sentiment is clearly against the concept of pulsing; being mindful of the current wind of group thought also know that many folks have mitigated sides and made gains with competing ideologies. I would never cycle anything with out a SERM...

I've done 5 oral cycles... DR has me under the table as far as cycle experience goes and he seems like a sharp guy too. I do however happen to be an ocd riddled anal retentive learn it all, and the fact is that arguments against pulsing are as much broscience as the arguments for it, except that the arguments for it at least have an experience component to draw upon. One might also care to know that most prison cycles are pulsed dbol and winny they don't have the best SERMs in prison lol.

End of the day you're an adult don't do anything you're not prepared to accept consequences for. Know the pros and cons both ways, and don't do anything cause I said it or because ANYONE else said to do it either. There's little clinical research with orals so that makes almost everything on this site broscience.

Look up Epi use in Japan... where there is a high exposure to dietary estrogen...

anyway im done...

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
celtic has a protomax clone out now. its methylated but seems to be mild with respect to sides and shutdown. you will still want a serm for pct. m4ohn would be another option. very similar to anavar in its effects. personally, i wouldn't bother with pulsing. if you run a compound that is strong enough to work with pulsing, you'll become shutdown anyway and get crap gains compared to just cycling it.
So true

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
If I were you and I wanted to be on something with minimal shutdown I would use 11-oxo low dose stacked with exemestane and possibly osta.

I would also include var around 30 mgs :D but thats me..... anyways, if you want to avoid suppression just dont run anything tbh

propho

Awards
  • Established
May have already been mentioned try some sarms..