Test ethanate - AnabolicMinds.com

Test ethanate

1. New Member
    Answers

Test ethanate

Just wondering, with an average cycle what sort of gains should be expected?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

I've seen 10-30lbs. Depends on your diet.
  3. Professional Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Radderthanyou View Post
    I've seen 10-30lbs. Depends on your diet.
    And genetics. Similar to how they play a role in natural strength, size and maturity of muscles and body composition, genetics also plays a key role in response to drugs. Usually the guys that r super-responders go on to be very successful bodybuilders (unlike myself).
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Enanthate* This type of test has a long ester, results will start to appear around week 4/5, Ive used it at 500 mgs and it was too much for me, I gained around 25 pounds in a 14 week period, it also made me bloat but my six pack was always visible.

TBH I would reccomend that you go no more than 400 being 250 your starting point, ive stack the test with halodrol and proviron and used a spark of masteron for 5 weeks (I wished I used it longer)

Not sure if test solo is worth since you can stack it with more compounds that could add extra benefits (like an oral or a faster acting ester like prop) but if you do I would recommend aromasin dosed at 12.5/25 EOD (test dosage dependant)

Test solo expect around 10-30 pounds (depending on your goals and diet) and of those gains i would say with confidence that nearly 40/60 percent would be quality gains.
    Being on top gives me a better view then I am able to see some of my "friends" true colors, they would try to bring me down from the bottom, but they cant... are they strong enough? Well they dont even lift, I do Tren :-)
  5. New Member
    Answers

Diet and duration of cycle would have to be considered.
  6. Professional Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    Enanthate* This type of test has a long ester, results will start to appear around week 4/5, Ive used it at 500 mgs and it was too much for me, I gained around 25 pounds in a 14 week period, it also made me bloat but my six pack was always visible.

TBH I would reccomend that you go no more than 400 being 250 your starting point, ive stack the test with halodrol and proviron and used a spark of masteron for 5 weeks (I wished I used it longer)

Not sure if test solo is worth since you can stack it with more compounds that could add extra benefits (like an oral or a faster acting ester like prop) but if you do I would recommend aromasin dosed at 12.5/25 EOD (test dosage dependant)

Test solo expect around 10-30 pounds (depending on your goals and diet) and of those gains i would say with confidence that nearly 40/60 percent would be quality gains.
    Yeah Halo clone for the first 5 weeks with test ramped up as u go for a total of 10 weeks would net awesome gains.

Adding Masteron would be beautiful. Best stacking compound there is IMO.
  7. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post

Yeah Halo clone for the first 5 weeks with test ramped up as u go for a total of 10 weeks would net awesome gains.

Adding Masteron would be beautiful. Best stacking compound there is IMO.
    What i will be doing is similar ....helladrol for 8 weeks at 75mg plus double the pumps of androgel (up from 9 to 16 or so) for at least 8 weeks...as long as i can go with my stockpile. Plus I'll be steady on topical DHT at 25mg ED and my usual 12-25mg aromasin. I get 900-1100 TT on 9 pumps so I figure high 1000's easy at double. i split my dose 4 pumps morn and night and that seems to keep me steady and elevated.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OhhMyFcuk View Post
    Just wondering, with an average cycle what sort of gains should be expected?
    The sky is the limit. And it depends on where you are starting. Vets won't gain near as much as someone who is new to AAS. Second where are you at now, have you been bulking already or cutting? For example, I just gobo shed cutting for two months; I've been on a bulking cycle for two weeks and have already put on 20lbs.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test Ethanate
    By cavman23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 07:35 AM
  2. test ethanate and hcg
    By deads4life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 09:11 AM
  3. winstrol, test ethanate, and equipoise
    By jrob24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 06:26 PM
  4. mixing test ethanate and decca
    By kingmonkey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-14-2007, 03:39 AM
  5. WTF, can't draw Test Ethan from a 25 gauge pin!
    By habit50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-06-2006, 03:24 PM