Msten cycle feedback

  1. Registered User
    joeblacc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    87
    Answers
    0

    Msten cycle feedback


    Just needed some feedback on this stack before I order it. 5'10 180. Ran 3 cycles over the past 5 years. Sd was the strongest ph I've taken. Trying to put on more mass.

    Msten 20/20/20/20
    Dermacrine 4 pumps ED
    Damage control recommended dose thru cycle
    Fish oil/multis
    Taurine

    Torem DAA. Recycle. Erase

  2. mw1
    mw1 is offline
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,694
    Answers
    0


    Good outline but I would double dose the Damage Control

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  3. Registered User
    thehogsters's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    530
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Good outline but I would double dose the Damage Control
    Don't. Rhink that is necessary unless yout sides are bad.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    joeblacc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    87
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    Don't. Rhink that is necessary unless yout sides are bad.
    I've never had any bad sides on a cycle. Other than 1 day of really bad lethargy on my 4 week sd run. But I've read that msten is pretty harsh.
  5. Registered User
    thehogsters's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    530
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by joeblacc View Post
    I've never had any bad sides on a cycle. Other than 1 day of really bad lethargy on my 4 week sd run. But I've read that msten is pretty harsh.
    Never ran SD but I don't think Msten is any harsher per mg. If I ever run Msten again I will not go over 20mg, I did 32mg and it was brutal.
  6. Registered User
    joeblacc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    87
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    Never ran SD but I don't think Msten is any harsher per mg. If I ever run Msten again I will not go over 20mg, I did 32mg and it was brutal.
    I hope so then. Cuz I took to sd pretty well. Started the cycle today. Let's see how this goes.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SD Cycle Feedback
    By Osmg95 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-24-2006, 01:29 PM
  2. Starting 1st cycle....feedback
    By buttasmoothceo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 02:10 AM
  3. cycle feedback and help...
    By GetYourWeightUp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-26-2005, 11:34 AM
  4. 2nd Cycle Feedback...
    By Stickball in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-20-2004, 07:54 PM
  5. Proposed Cycle.....Feedback Please
    By jmul508 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-15-2003, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in