11 Keto/ Furuza 50 critique

alec321

Awards
Hi, new to this forum, seems like a lot of knowledgeable guys so i was hoping for some input on a 11 keto/ Furuza 50 cycle.

I have never run and PH's or AAS before so am looking for something mild and as far as i can tell this this combination seems to be about as mild on sides as they come.

I'm 27, 220lbs, approx 12-13% bf. Have always been involved with sport but have been lifting consistently for 6 years with the past 3 years predominantly focused on olympic lift variations, squats and sprints.

I had penciled in 300mg 11keto and 300 Furuza 50. It seems running either as a standalone the doses would be too conservative but together should yield decent results. Agreed? Too much, not enough?

From the proposed stack i'm hoping to lean out with a moderate gain in strength without much mass, a couple lbs either way is good with me.

My BMR is 2540, i'm doing a leangains hybrid which incorporates fasting low cals(1800-2000) on less intense days and refeeding(2800-3200) on lifting. My diet is always clean, and consists of only whole food apart from a carb drink twice weekly prior to and during my heavy lifting.

I'm going to run Cycle assist along with my staples of multi vit, Omega 3's and VitD&Calcium.

I've read conflicting arguments about PCT, some say always have a serm on hand others say an OTC PCT like hcggenerate will suffice, some clarity on this would be appreciated.

What is the likelihood of hair loss with this protocol? Reviews say unlikely but i'd rather be safe than sorry. Would it be overkill to get some nizoral?

I hope i've been detailed enough, any input is welcomed.

Thanks in advance.​

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
The doses are fine I would up the 11 to 500 mg though.

Serm is required in my opinion. Difference from recovering in 6 to 8 weeks vs having to wait 12 to 24 weeks to feel yourself again.

alec321

Awards
Thanks for your reply.

I've seen a few people recommend 450-500 11oxo so i'll get it done. Ends up being costly though!

Could it really be 3 - 6 months recovery without a serm? My only hang up with using Nolva is my brother ran Nolva after 4 weeks of Anavar to be on the safe side and had a nasty reaction to it ; feverish, lethargic and sudden hair thinning. Is it likely i'd have a similar reaction or was Nolva totally inappropriate for what he did?

Really appreciate your time.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for your reply.

I've seen a few people recommend 450-500 11oxo so i'll get it done. Ends up being costly though!

Could it really be 3 - 6 months recovery without a serm? My only hang up with using Nolva is my brother ran Nolva after 4 weeks of Anavar to be on the safe side and had a nasty reaction to it ; feverish, lethargic and sudden hair thinning. Is it likely i'd have a similar reaction or was Nolva totally inappropriate for what he did?

Really appreciate your time.
Lethargic is a side effect of being off cycle. Sorry. Get some caffeine pills. Why in thors name would you run Anavar for 4 weeks? 8 to 12 is a good var cycle. ..

Sudden hair thining is a side of nolva. Fever may be too. I suggest torem instead of nolva. Makes more sense in my opinion.

Look. Dont cheat yourself out of gains. Recover quickly and buck up.

The only ones id suggest an otc pct is the dhea isomers *androfactory line I have blood work to prove*
Ostraine ,sarms s4 and an 11x low dose cycle.

You can actually recover without a serm or pct. It will take 7+months. You recover faster with a pct. Simple as that.

The goal of pct is to recover quickly. Otc can help but will still take a while. True quick recovery is best when paired with a serm and peptides but a serm will definitely do.

alec321

Awards
Man the truth is neither me or my brother don't have any experience with AAS/PH's so i imagine he was just given bad advice. His reaction to Nola was really what has put us both off since. Until now, which is why i'm looking into the milder options.

I've not heard of Torem but a quick google it seems its often run along side Nolva in place of clomid? Would it be suitable as a standalone given the shutdown from 11oxo/Furuza isn't too harsh?

Thanks again, very generous with your time.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man the truth is neither me or my brother don't have any experience with AAS/PH's so i imagine he was just given bad advice. His reaction to Nola was really what has put us both off since. Until now, which is why i'm looking into the milder options.

I've not heard of Torem but a quick google it seems its often run along side Nolva in place of clomid? Would it be suitable as a standalone given the shutdown from 11oxo/Furuza isn't too harsh?

Thanks again, very generous with your time.
Torem is its own serm. I have no clue why anyone would want to run it with clomid.

Torem at 50/25/25/25 or 50/50/ 25 /25 is good.

if you're looking for mild I suggest androfactory. Otc pct is do able with the androfactory line.
I finished max bulk at 3 caps *lowest dose* for 4 weeks. Gained 8 or 9 lbs kept 6. Pretty damn good for how mild the dhea isomers are.