SARM cycle

carbcrazy

carbcrazy

Banned
Awards
Wanted some input on what sarm cycle i should run during a caloric surplus, i was looking into running osta 20mg/day, S-4 50mg/day, gw-50156 10mg/day all together for 8 weeks. Ive never run them before so wanted opinions on whether to just run one solo, if so which one?

Pct is nolva 10/10/10.

Any opinions on any aspect of sarms and this cycle welcome, thanks ahead of time.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I've used osta rx and ostarine with decent results.... not sure I'd stack them for your first

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Don't stack them for your first. You'll have no idea which one is actually working.

Also, your PCT is a little lacking. There is still suppression on Osta and S4. Do a minimum 4 weeks, and bump that Nolva to 20 for the first two.

carbcrazy

carbcrazy

Banned
Awards
Don't stack them for your first. You'll have no idea which one is actually working.

Also, your PCT is a little lacking. There is still suppression on Osta and S4. Do a minimum 4 weeks, and bump that Nolva to 20 for the first two.
Alright will do thanks.

carbcrazy

carbcrazy

Banned
Awards
Is 8 weeks to long for osta solo? Ive seen alot of logs where people run osta 25mg/day for 4-6 weeks.

bel1

Awards
8 weeks should be the highest u should go.. as long as u get ur pct right it should be fine

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 9